36

Minho sat on the other side of the door, waiting anxiously and hoping that there would be good news. His apartment floor was rather empty except that one guy who's out drinking all night every day. He bit his lip, unsure of what to do and he desperately wanted to go back in but he knew that knocking would cause more of a distraction which may result in Jisung getting injured. After a few minutes of anticipation, the door creaked open and Minho looked up, trembling.

It was Renyn.

"Aww poor thing.. You want to come inside, dear?~" Renyn asked as he crouched down and grabbed Minho's neck. Minho shivered and he screamed again, absolutely horrified.

"No! What did you do to my Sungie?! Fuck off you sick bastard!" Minho yelled as he gripped at the hand around his neck. Suddenly, that arm loosened and Renyn fell face first into the ground. Minho took a few deep breathes and he looked up again, relieved to see Jisung standing behind the body of Renyn with the knife in his hand. Minho quickly scrambled up and hugged Jisung tight.

Jisung had a massive cut on his arm and there was blood dripping all over the floor. The side of his thigh had also been sliced as his pants were completely ripped. There were a few more bruises here and there but those two were the main ones that stood out the most. Minho quickly dialled the ambulance and the two stared at the body of Renyn on the ground. Minho's gaze moved to the knife in Renyn's hand and he took it from the body.

Just to make sure Renyn was fully dead, Minho slammed the knife smack into Renyn's neck and Jisung chuckled slightly, glad that the two of them had gotten rid of one potential threat to Minho. Jisung took care of the body rather well with the help of Minho and the two were in the hospital in no time.

—————————

"Fuck how did you end up with him? Are you okay?" Minho asked as the couple found a restaurant to rest in and grab a late night snack.

"He's in my company and we just.. Oh fuck Min baby I'm so sorry.. I really am... I swear I'll never forget or leave you ever again, okay?" Jisung said as he raised his good arm and stroked Minho's back.

"Hmph fine.. Whatever, let's just move on." Minho crossed his arms across his chest and pouted slightly.

"Oh you're so adorable~ By the way would you mind telling me the other two's names? I don't need a repeat of this shit again.." Jisung chuckled as he leaned over the table and tucked a strand of hair behind Minho's ear.

"Right.. There's actually three more but it's Xavier and Javier, they're twin brothers and Jeongho." Minho sighed as he tried not thinking about them too much.

Jisung frowned and nodded. The food was served and the couple ate together before going up to pay.

"That'll be 10,000 won, thank you." The cashier said as he scanned the receipt.

The two fought for awhile, bickering on who's gonna pay and eventually Jisung allowed Minho to pay as he had spent quite a lot on his arm at the hospital. Minho swiped his card happily and stuck his tongue out at Jisung who could only watch and sigh. As soon as the door closed behind Minho and Jisung as they left, the cashier stepped out from the counter. It was past midnight and no other customers were in.

"Ren's down.. Only me and them now... Damn, even Ren got taken down by him.. He must be very strong. Our only option is sneak attacks or all three at the same time. We do have an advantage since he can't walk properly.. Thanks for the sacrifice, Ren. Heh.. Just you wait, Han Jisung. You'll be dead soon and your precious little boyfriend will be ours.." The cashier grinned as he pulled his mask down. He put on his name tag and the words engraved in the metal plate glistened under the gleaming moonlight.

"Yun Jeongho"