13

"..Dipshit... W-What happened..?" Jisung's brother said as he rushed over and locked the door behind him. He dropped the food he had found onto the floor and bent down over his parents next to Jisung.

"We got attacked! They had me at first but mother and father came down to save me.. I-I swear I told them to just let the clan take me but.. I- I was tied up and had a bag over my head and I couldn't see anything! I'm sorry hyung.. I'm so sorry..." Jisung stuttered.

"...This is YOUR fucking fault! You useless sack of bullcrap.. Father could've been saved!! You idiotic dumbass.. Did you even try CPR? God fuck.. Our parents are fucking dead.. Shit..." Jisung's brother screamed at Jisung. Tears also formed on the corner of his eyes.

This was the first time Jisung saw his brother cry so he tried comforting him and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. Jisung's brother looked up in disgust and shoved Jisung onto the floor. He kicked Jisung in the guts and Jisung who was extremely weak and underweight for his age, went flying back and crashed into the wall.

"Don't touch me fucker! I'm not your brother! I've always wanted to fucking destroy and kill you, y'know?! Leave me alone before I lose myself!" His brother shouted before storming upstairs and slamming the door behind him.

Jisung coughed and clutched at his stomach. His head started bleeding from the crash as blood dripped out of his mouth. He got up slowly and unsteadily before returning to his own room. Jisung didn't complain because he blamed himself too and he thought that he deserved it.

A whole year went on like this. Jisung had sworn to himself that he would try his best to protect his brother to make up for his parents' death. He was the one going out finding food constantly and setting up the house to make it not seem suspicious. When he was 17, he went out as usual to scavenge for food. When he came back, Jisung saw that the front door had been kicked down and his heart immediately dropped. He sprinted in the house and rushed upstairs. Jisung bursted into his brother's room and the dreaded had happened. His brother had also been slaughtered. His brother had been shot in the neck and leg, a puddle of blood forming underneath him. 

"HYUNG! NO PLEASE!! I'M BEGGING YOU!" Jisung shrieked upon seeing his brother dying. 

"..Jisung... I'm sorry for being a shit brother to you.. Jealousy took over me and.. I-I love you Jisung. Please survive this and get out of here alive... It's my last request..." Jisung's brother murmured under his breath before he completely stopped breathing.

Jisung sobbed. His brother did care for him all this time and just couldn't show it. He wanted to make a deal with god and bring his family back. To take him instead. But what happened had happened and there was nothing he could do about it. On that day, he swore to himself he would hunt down anyone who fit that certain description and stalk or murder every. Single. Last. One.

"So.. Yeah..." Jisung ruffled his hair and looked at Minho, trying to read his expression. It wasn't exactly sympathetic but there was something about his face that told him Minho felt bad.

"Huh. Cool."

"...What. Cool?"

"What else do you want me to say?"

"I know you feel bad.."

"I guess? I mean I now see why you targeted me. I am hot as fuck, thank you thank you."

"Yeah~ Those biceps and tiddies got me ughhh.. And your ass too~" Jisung joked. Actually, he wasn't even sure if he was joking or not at this point.

Minho's pupils shrunk at that. He had left out the part of him getting.. raped and hadn't told Jisung comments like these made him extremely uncomfortable. Minho tried to play it off cool but the flashbacks kept coming at him. He grabbed his head and a few tears slipped down his cheek.

"No.. No d-don't... Fuck.." Minho mumbled quietly as he tried to get the thoughts out of his mind.

Jisung saw this and didn't know what to do. He looked around and saw no one to help so he pulled Minho in and hugged him. Minho looked up, surprised. Jisung patted Minho's back and caressed his arm.

"..What are you doing?"

"It's called a hug. You hug someone when they feel sad."

"..Thanks. I.. Kinda needed that." Minho said as he got a hold of himself and pulled away from Jisung.

"It's okay."

The two sat in awkward silence. Minho's hate for Jisung had decreased significantly after knowing his story but of course, he still held a grudge. He remembered Changbin had told him hating someone was bad and to solve the problem, you just have to talk it out. Even if it's hard or may take a lot of time. Minho fiddled with his sleeves and then looked at Jisung.

"..What's your number?"

"W-what?!"

"Nevermind.."

"..It's xxx-xxxx-xxxx."

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind."

Jisung blushed furiously. His face was burning so hot you could probably fry an egg on it. Just then, their moment was disturbed by a nurse who had come with their reports.

"Sir Lee Minho and Han Jisung, your reports are ready. Thank you for choosing our hospital and we wish you the quickest recoveries." She handed each of them a report before returning to the hospital.

"Right.. Your arm-" This reminded Jisung of the fight earlier and he remembered that he had hurt Minho quite a lot.

"It's fine. I've.. Been through worse." Minho replied as he tried not to think about his past. "Is your..?"

"Yeah! My injury isn't even a quarter as bad as yours. Well uhm.. I'll get going now I guess..?" Jisung said as he stood up.

Minho nodded and also got up from the bench. He repeated Jisung's number in his head so he wouldn't forget. 

"See you." 

The two of them went their respective ways, glad they got to know the other better and even sparked a small conversation.

Eyes On You. // Minsung [PT. 1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें