52

The moment Minho stepped in the meeting room, he could hear "Gotta get, gotta get, gotta get that groove back" coming from JYP's phone. Jinyoung looked up and scrambled to shut his phone up before smiling awkwardly at Minho. Minho raised an eyebrow but sat down on the seat across his boss.

"So Minho, uh.. We both know what we're here for, I assume?" Jinyoung crossed his arms and looked at Minho. Minho sighed and nodded.

"Well of course being the amazing person I am.." Minho scrunched his face up in disgust as he stared at his boss. "I'll give you one week off. How generous of me, no? Also Hyunjin is gone so you should be fine now."

Minho scoffed. He was seriously questioning how someone like JYP even became the boss of well, JYP. Minho nodded and got up, seeing that this was all JYP had to say.

"Oh and uh.. before you go I uh- Have a quick recovery I guess.." Jinyoung shrugged and Minho laughed before leaving.

Gotta get, gotta get, gotta get that groove back~

---------------------

Minho returned to his studio and met up with Chan, Felix and Jeongin. The trio looked up and greeted Minho as he plopped down next to them on the couch. His schedule was cancelled for the day so he called Jisung to come pick him up as he knew Jisung had half day off today due to some cleaning that will happen in his company building in the afternoon.

Minho sent a facetime and a few seconds later, Jisung picked up. Minho tilted the phone so Jisung could see Felix and Chan who waved at him. Jeongin gulped remembering what happened a few days ago and he slid down onto the floor, hoping Minho wouldn't point the phone at him.

"Hey baby~ And hihi Chan and Lix! What's up?" Jisung was lying on their bed at home and his eyes lit up when he saw Minho.

Minho seemed to notice Jeongin on the ground, rocking forwards and backwards, curled up in a ball. Minho pointed the phone and Jeongin nervously looked at Jisung through the screen. Jisung narrowed his eyes at Jeongin.

"What's he doing here? Didn't he hurt you?" Jisung asked suspiciously. Jeongin looked up at his hyungs and they all nodded at him, indicating for him to tell Jisung the truth.

"W-well.. Hyunjin forced me in a toxic relationship a-and I was too afraid to interfere with h-his plan so uhm.. He hit me all the t-time and I knew he'd hurt me a-again if I tried stopping him so that day y-you attacked I could only help him.. I'm sorry.." Jeongin stuttered, not sure if Jisung would accept his apology.

"Aw really? Now that I think about it, you were really uneasy that day I came.. and yeah I see those bruises and scars. I thought you got it from somewhere else.. Poor thing~ It's okay! You didn't hurt my baby so I don't hold any grudges against you!" Jisung laughed. Jeongin smiled slightly seeing that Jisung wasn't mad at him like he thought he would be.

Minho got down on the floor next to Jeongin so the camera would capture all four of them in a frame. Jeongin grinned seeing that he now had real friends that wouldn't hurt him. 

"Well, what did you call me for Min? Aren't you busy?" Jisung questioned as he rolled around on the bed.

"Hyunjin got fired thanks to my daddy Chan~" Minho smirked and looked at Chan. Chan covered his face and Felix and Jeongin side eye-d him. Minho shrugged. "What? I'm just saying he's like a father figure to me?" 

Jisung's expression immediately changed and he glared at Minho through the screen. Minho chuckled as he saw Jisung's reaction.

"Fuck you, I'm coming over right now. You're being a naughty little boy. You need to be punished." Jisung got out of bed and ended the facetime. Minho turned red as he realised what he got himself into. Felix, Chan and Jeongin wiggled their eyebrows as they smirked. Minho lied down splat on the floor and started contemplating life.

A few minutes later, the door burst open and Jisung walked straight towards Minho. Minho screamed and jumped up but Jisung had already caught him. The trio watched and Felix magically pulled up three bags of popcorn (just like how he once got an egg from nowhere) and offered it to Chan and Jeongin. The three munched away as they enjoyed the drama.

"Min.. What did I say about teasing me like this?" Jisung muttered under his breath as he pinned Minho to the wall.

Minho turned red and didn't know what to say. Jisung grabbed Minho's face with one hand and he rested the other behind Minho's neck. He kissed Minho and slipped his tongue in Minho's mouth. The hand on Minho's face slowly crept down and lifted Minho's legs off the ground. Minho wrapped his legs around Jisung's waist, their lips still not separated.

Minho shot a quick glance towards the trio and Jisung also seemed to notice. He picked Minho up and walked out the room, still pressing his lips on Minho's.

"Aww~ No fun! I wanted to watch them fuck.." Jeongin sighed.

"BABY FOX NO!!" Chan and Felix screamed in unison.

a.n

baby bread has ascended to man toast. OUR CHILD ISNT INNOCENT NO MORE. also the mystery of felix and his egg shall forever haunt us...

AND YEAHHHH WE DID IT WE BEAT LOVEHATE I STILL HAVE A FEW CHAPS TO GO WE WROTE MORE CHAPS THAN LOVEHATE WOOOOO!!