48

The two's honeymoon flew by extremely quickly. To be honest, both were relieved to go back considering all the chaos that had unfolded here. Jisung had bought a new house for them to live in and Minho peeked out the car window, jaw dropped revealing his bunny teeth as they pulled up in the driveway.

"Woahh.. Damn you didn't have to Sung!! This is sick.. Thank you so much, darling~" Minho marvelled at the house as he stepped out of the car. Jisung unloaded their luggage and chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Minho's waist from behind.

"My workers helped move the furniture in already, everything should be ready for us to live in. According to my secretary the bed is really secure, one of the workers accidentally dropped the whole shelf onto the bed and it's perfectly fine.. Perfect for us to f-" Jisung smirked. Before he could finish, Minho turned a bright tint of red and slapped his hand on Jisung's mouth. Jisung laughed and licked Minho's fingers. Minho malfunctioned and he screamed as he pulled his hands away.

"Oh hey, I see JYP building! This is a walking distance from there.. How nice~" Minho stared out the window after the two moved in. Jisung nodded and across JYP diagonally was where he worked. It was perfect.

But of course, perfect things don't last forever.

On Monday, Jisung woke up to the sweet aroma of wafers meandering through the house. He got changed into a suit for work and hurried downstairs. Jisung smiled as he saw Minho in a black hoodie with the hood up, making him look like a precious boba ball. Minho set the breakfast on the table and Jisung kissed him on the cheek.

The couple ate in silence. Jisung finished his food and offered to wash the plates as he watched Minho, slightly concerned. Minho plopped down on the sofa and stared at the table. As usual, he was dreading going to work. What's worse, Chan and Felix had returned to Australia together to visit family and it was just him and that group of bastards.

Jisung had to leave early to open the company for the day. As he grabbed his bag, he shot one last glance at Minho who was still on the couch.

"I love you, have a great day at work.." Jisung said before leaving the house.

Great day at work.. How is that possible? Minho sighed and stood up. He knew those four would definitely use this as an advantage to get at him as Chanlix wasn't here to control them anymore. Chan had told Minho to call him whenever he needs and Felix was going to check in on him and the group daily.

Half an hour passed and Minho sighed as he got up, getting ready to leave.

---------------------

Minho didn't want to go to the dance studio where they meet all the time but his first session on the schedule was dance class with Hyunjin. He peeked in through the small piece of glass on the door and saw that it was completely dark. He hoped that it was because he was the first one there but the moment Minho stepped in, something ice cold hit his face causing him to stumble back.

Minho slid across the floor and winced as he hit his back into a bin. The bin toppled over and trash spilt out on Minho and he looked up, seeing that the lights had turned on and the group had burst out laughing. He saw that it was an ice pack that came fresh from the freezer and it was rock hard. Minho rubbed his face and felt blood dripping from his nose.

He grit his teeth as he stood up and tossed the trash back in the bin, along with the ice pack. He was just taking out his backpack to grab some tissues as another item hit his head. He took the pack of tissues out and turned around, seeing a microphone on the ground.

"Whoops! Sorry hyung, didn't mean to do that~" Hyunjin teased Minho as he walked to him and picked the microphone up. Hyunjin grabbed Minho's collar and whispered in his ear. "You better not tell a thing to Chan or Lix. You hear me? Changbin never loved Felix and he won't hesitate to break up with him if you spill a single. Thing."

Minho shoved Hyunjin off and glared at him, hearing that he was using Felix's love relationship as a threat. He looked behind and saw Changbin, not giving half a shit about what was happening. Being the protective friend he was, Minho walked over to Changbin and raised his arm to slap him across the face.

Changbin laughed as he grabbed Minho's arm and twisted it behind his back. Minho grimaced and kicked behind him, getting Changbin off him.

"Why you fucking psycho.. Who do you think you are? You're some messed up bitch who can't do shit for fuck's sake and your retarded ass has the fucking audacity to mess with me?" Changbin wiped the dust off his shirt as he slammed Minho into the wall. Minho crumpled onto the ground and coughed from the impact.

Hyunjin also reentered the room. He locked the door behind him and skipped over to where Changbin and Minho was. Minho steadied himself and was just about to get up when Hyunjin kicked him in the guts. Minho coughed out blood and curled up in a ball as Changbin and Hyunjin aggressively beat him up.

Seungmin and Jeongin giggled in the background as they recorded what was happening. Minho shut his eyes tight as he felt his body getting abused. He knew he shouldn't have gone to work. Soon, Minho fell unconscious and Changbin and Hyunjin finally stopped. They snickered before walking over to Seungmin and Jeongin. Jeongin hopped off the couch and gave Hyunjin a warm hug as Changbin sat down next to Seungmin.

Seungmin, Changbin and Jeongin left for their first session and Hyunjin dragged Minho outside before locking him into a bathroom stall. He dumped some water on Minho from outside and left the bathroom, laughing.

a.n:

sorry for not posting today yet i had a hugeass argument with my mom yesterday and yeahrrr.... but im back now so lets go baby minsung world domination !!

ALSO GUYS SEUNGJEONGCHANGJIN ARE BECOMING THE ANTAGONISTS NOW CUS XAV JAV JEONGHO AND REN ARE DEAD HAHASHAHHAJSHJAJHJ SORRY NOT SORRY <3333