21

Silence.

"..I'm a fucking maniac. I don't know what you find in me honestly.. The episodes are going to start repeating soon enough and I.. I don't think I'll get through them this time... I was surprised I managed to survive it last time." Minho muttered. 

"No. You'll get through it. With me. I'll help you. Do it for me." Jisung said as he pulled Minho into a hug again. 

After a warm embrace, Jisung sat up and glanced at the bathroom, remembering why they were talking about Minho's past in the first place. "Right ab-"

"No. Please Sung, I really can't go there again. I know it's naive of me but I.."

"I understand Min but we have to for your wellbeing. Those fuckwads are gone, okay? It'll be you and me along with some new orphans. I'll be with you at all times."

"But I.. Fine. You promise to stay by my side though, right?"

"Yes hun. I promise."

--------

The two boys stood outside the orphanage, holding hands. The cold breeze blew against their faces and Minho winced, seeing the place he had dreaded so much. Jisung seemed to notice this and squeezed his hand and walked in with Minho right behind him.

When they entered, the first thing Minho saw was the dining hall to the left of them. It all felt too familiar. His body started trembling and he clung onto Jisung's arm. He could see himself rushing in and holding the knife in his hands. The owner of the orphanage, a kind old lady who was there when Minho had gone insane, Madame Soomin greeted the two when they entered. She frowned slightly seeing Minho in his state even though she hadn't remembered who he was just yet.

"Can I help you two? And this young man.. Is he okay?" She asked in her croaky voice as she trotted over to the couple.

Minho's eyes widened seeing her and started quaking even more. The tears tinted with blood was about to spill again but Jisung gently caressed Minho's arm, calming him down slightly.

"Ah, he'll be fine but thank you for your concern, ma'am. Actually, he used to be an orphan here." Jisung smiled at Soonmin.

"Oh? I'm sorry dear but my memory has become extremely bad as I grew old.. remind me your name again, if you don't mind?" Madame Soonmin asked.

Jisung glanced at Minho who nodded and Jisung sighed.

"...Lee Minho." 

The originally loud and cacophonous orphanage turned DEAD SILENT upon hearing that. Minho's case at the orphanage had been a hot topic even now. How he was a dancer, got raped and backstabbed by his friends, became a completely insane psycho and tried to commit suicide multiple times. No one in the current generation believed the story as it all seemed too crazy to be true but now.. he, Lee Minho, himself was right here. Seeing that the whole orphanage had gone silent just because of his name, Minho grimaced in agony and buried his face into Jisung's shoulder.

"Sung I want to leave.." He mumbled.

Jisung laughed and squeezed Minho's hands again.

Madame Soonmin gasped and put her hands on Minho's arm.

"Oh gosh! Minho sweetie, it's really you? I'm so glad that you grew up despite what happened and overcame everything! And you met this kind young man too.. Oh my.." Soonmin cried as she started getting emotional, seeing Minho who had gone through that much still thriving and alive.

Minho smiled weakly at Soonmin but couldn't help but frown as he heard the whispers coming from the children at the orphanage.

"Jeez so it was real.. what a messed up psycho..."

"But he did go through that much.. Man I feel shit for him.."

"The Lee Minho? That can't be true.."

"No look carefully, there's scars all over his body exactly where the story had said.. see the back of his neck? Apparently where he got cut after getting y'know.."

Madame Soonmin seemed to notice Minho getting more and more uncomfortable by the second and she turned around, glaring at the kids indicating for them to shut up.

"Well uhm.. Our Min here, he's uh.. going through some things again.." Before Jisung could finish, an outburst of chatter appeared again.

"So he's going psychotic again.. what's he doing here? Get him out!"

Then the whole orphanage started screaming at Minho to get out of here. Minho trembled and the episodes were starting up again. His head felt like exploding and he looked around the room, bloody figures of Xavier, Javier, Renyn and Jeongho appeared on all four corners of the room. He gasped and his breathing became unsteady as his legs finally gave away and he collapsed onto the ground.

Jisung quickly got down and stroked Minho's back trying to calm him down but the hallucinations were getting the best of him as his haemolacria started kicking up again and his tears turned into blood, dripping onto the floor.

The orphanage definitely bought the story now. Everyone was shrieking from pure terror and Jisung quickly looked up to Madame Soonmin, mouthing the word "medication" and Soonmin quickly understood. She rushed away and sent for someone to grab Minho's medications which was still in his room (which was now off bounds and restricted due to what happened although many children are extremely curious and tried breaking down the door before).

"Sung.. Sungie.. Help..." Minho said through sobs and Jisung looked at Minho dead in the eyes.

"Look at me Min. It's me. I'm right here, okay?" Minho looked up at Jisung but all he could see was Xavier grinning devilishly with the whip in his hands. He screamed and crawled away from Jisung, putting an arm up in defence.

"No! Stay away!" Minho yelled.

Pure chaos.

The orphanage was recording everything going on and Minho was having an episode when his meds weren't here. A few minutes later, Soonmin came back with the medication and Jisung shoved two pills down Minho's mouth which seemed to start working right away. Minho's tears turned back to normal instead of being tinted with blood and his breathing slowly steadied as he took a few deep breathes.

"T-thank you.." Minho mumbled to Madame Soonmin and Jisung. The orphanage returned quiet as Minho slowly stood up with Jisung's help.

"No problem at all, dear. Please come back if you ever have trouble. Actually, would you like his whole case file containing all relevant information, meds and files?" Soonmin turned to Jisung.

Jisung nodded gratefully as Soonmin went to fetch the files. She soon came back with a box, filled with everything Jisung needed to know to take care of Minho. 

The two left and Jisung kissed Minho.

"You did good, baby. You did good."