34

"Ah, that's a rather nice name. Welcome to the team, Renyn-ssi." Jisung smiled. He obviously knew about Minho's past but Minho had never mentioned names before so Jisung had absolutely no clue that the person he was talking with right this moment was the same man who had sexually assaulted his boyfriend years ago.

Jisung showed Renyn around and the two got along rather splendidly. By the end of the tour, both had practically become friends as Jisung hadn't mentioned Minho to Renyn and vice versa. Jisung checked his phone and saw a text from Minho, telling him to come back to his apartment and Jisung took that as his cue to leave. 

"Well, it was fantastic having you here buddy, I'll catch you around tomorrow! Find me if you need anything, yeah? You have my number anyways." Jisung smiled at Renyn and Renyn nodded. Jisung left the building after bidding his goodbyes and took a taxi to Minho's apartment.

When he entered, Minho pounced on him, taking Jisung by surprised.

"Are you okay, baby? Did something happen?" Jisung asked as he hugged Minho tightly.

"I just missed you. I'm sorry if I made you feel upset but I really just.. I was a bit shocked and disappointed.." Minho shook his head and buried it into Jisung's shoulder.

Jisung pecked Minho on the lips gently as he picked him up and walked to the couch. "Don't say that, it was my fault for getting mad at you after all. But I missed you too baby, I'm also sorry. Lets just leave the past in the past and move on, 'kay?"

Minho nodded and snuggled into Jisung's chest and soon, the two fell asleep just like that.

The next morning, Jisung woke up to the smell of pancakes. Minho had already gotten up and was preparing breakfast in a white sweater and shorts. Jisung smiled but that reminded him that he hadn't showered nor changed yet so he quickly got up from the couch and took a shower as Minho set the breakfast on the table. 

Jisung got out after awhile in just a towel and Minho stared at him, not sure where to even look first. Jisung smirked and walked over to Minho, jokingly leaning him over the kitchen counter and putting his body on Minho's. Minho blushed furiously as he felt something brush against his ass and he squirmed under Jisung's grip. Jisung kissed Minho's neck before letting him go and heading into a room to change.

-----------

"Damn bro that's crazyyy! I feel kinda bad though.. Didn't expect you to be an orphan! I have someone I know who's also an orphan, maybe you two could meet up sometime." Jisung said as he bit into a sandwich, sitting next to Renyn and another friend, Sunhi.

"Haha don't worry about it. Well anyways, y'all wanna go hangout at that café across the street after work?" Renyn laughed as he wiped his mouth and threw away the box.

All three of them nodded and when work was over, all three headed over to the café. Only the second day knowing Renyn and Jisung was already friends with him to the point he had forgotten to tell Minho about his plans for this afternoon. 

By the time he got home, it was pretty dark out and Jisung entered the apartment to see Minho staring at the ceiling, laid down on the sofa. Jisung's eyes widened as he had literally forgotten about Minho completely during the day. He dropped his bag and ran over, embracing Minho.

Minho didn't react at all and kept staring at the ceiling, his eyes expressionless and stroking Soongie with his hands.

"Min baby I'm so sorry I forgot to t-" Jisung apologised frantically.

"Forget it. I actually thought your apology was something. I guess not then. As I said, you can leave. Y'know what, yeah, leave! Give me the fucking keys and don't come here unless I tell you to again."

Jisung's pupils shrunk. Minho sounded dead serious this time. He clenched his fists as he sighed and stared at Minho. Minho sat up, furious that Jisung was still here.

"Are you even listening to me? Leave! Pack your shit and go! I can't do this anymore. At least not with you. Before you even say anything I have the right to be fucking angry at you right now! Where the hell even were you? Do you know how worried I was? You just forgot me, didn't you?!"

"Baby I- I'm sorry it just slipped my mind because I wa-"

"Slipped your mind? I slipped your mind? I was so concerned and thinking about where you were the whole day but I didn't want a repeat of what happened before so I couldn't even do anything! I didn't want to disturb and text you because I knew you were at work but it's 8 PM already! Is this just how little you think of me? I'm not going to forget this, Han. Just.. get the actual fuck out of my sight. Maybe we can't fix this after all."

"Minho please I'm begging you! I really was just having some fun with the boys and I completely forgot abou-"

"Oh my got shut up! Just shut up and go! I'm gonna fucking break your jaw if you keep talking! I wouldn't miss you so if your poor little heart is only just now worried about me, you don't have to be. No wonder your brother hated you. Why did your parents even favour you? What bad fucking taste. Oh whoops! Soooorrryyyyy~ I forgot they're all dead.. because of you too! Haa, how amusing."

Jisung felt the muscles in his jaws tighten as those words entered his ears. He trembled and stared at the ground as the corners of his eyes burnt. The tears were this close to spilling again.

"Aww, you gonna cry now? Then go cry. If you won't leave, I will. By the time I get back I expect you to be gone. Okay? Gone."