⚠︎ 18 ⚠︎

It was 4 in the morning. Minho woke up before Jisung did and he looked at the boy still in a deep slumber, snoring softly by his side. He smiled to himself and got out of bed quietly to not wake Jisung up. Minho walked to Jisung's side of the bed and pulled the blankets up so he wouldn't get a cold and was resisting the urge to kiss him on the forehead or cheek again.

Wait a second.. Why do I even... I kissed him last night, didn't I? Yeah.. I did. Huh. Do I love him? We're just friends right..? I mean he made it obvious he's down bad for me.. Or maybe it's a joke? Maybe we should have a chat about it some time.. Love.. It's only been how long.. Not even two weeks? Can someone fall in love this easily? And considering the past.. I'd be pretty.. Not good enough, to say the least, right? But Jisung.. He deserves more than me. He needs a brighter future if he suffered in the past. Can I love him? Huuu.. This is confusing...

Minho was lost in thought that he hadn't realised that Jisung had rolled around on the bed and now was awake. Jisung admired Minho's gorgeous side profile before reaching his hand up and poking him on the cheek.

"What're you thinking about, prince charming? You look splendid~" Jisung said as he sat up.

Minho looked at Jisung. His beautiful eyes shined and Minho could make out his own reflection in them.

"W-what's wrong? Did I do something? Does your arm hurt? Are you tired?" Jisung asked cautiously as he noticed this wasn't usual Minho behaviour.

He really cares, huh.. I don't think I gave away much and he can sense that I'm not in my usual state... Haha.. Thank you Jisung.

Minho wanted to say those words. He wanted to let Jisung know how grateful he was to have met him in his life. He wanted to tell Jisung those three words. I love you. But he couldn't. He feared Jisung's reaction to it. He feared how those three words might impact both their lives. He feared that he would disappoint Jisung. He feared that he'd be left with a broken heart.

"Nothing."

"Something's up, Min. You can tell me!"

Minho stared at Jisung's pretty lips. Then suddenly , Minho pulled Jisung in and kissed him on the lips. Jisung was bewildered. His eyes widened and couldn't believe what was happening. But Minho wasn't done just yet. He licked Jisung's lips and then kissed him again. His hands crept down to Jisung's waist and hugged him as they kissed. Jisung furrowed his brows and wrapped his arms around Minho's neck, pulling him onto the bed. The two rolled to the side so Minho was on top of him, still not separated. After a long, passionate kiss, Minho and Jisung finally broke apart.

"W-woah." Jisung said as he wiped his mouth and sat up.

"I'm sorry I.. I understand if you don't want to be friends or-" Minho covered his face, questioning life choices and why on earth he just did that.

"No I.. That was amazing. Do it again."

"What?"

"Do it again."

Minho. Did. Exactly. That.

He pounced back on the bed and pinned Jisung down with his right hand. His left hand pulled on the edge of Jisung's shirt, wanting to take it off. He looked at Jisung's eyes for consent and his simple gaze told Minho everything. Minho leaned in and sucked on Jisung's lips as he slowly took Jisung's shirt off. Jisung grinned and inserted his tongue in Minho's mouth. Minho was slightly taken aback and flinched slightly. Jisung quickly pushed Minho off and in a swift, agile movement, got on top of him. He placed his arms on the side of Minho's head and positioned his legs so they were on both sides of Minho. Minho looked to the side and avoided eye contact with Jisung so Jisung cupped Minho's face and tilted his head back towards him.

Jisung also tugged on Minho's shirt and licked Minho's neck in ticklish, kitten-like licks. Minho didn't object so Jisung smirked before biting on the side of his neck. Minho let out a soft moan and shook slightly.

"Don't worry Min, it's me. It's Jisung. No one else, just us." Jisung whispered in Minho's ear as he saw Minho's expression slightly changing. It was obvious he was getting slight flashbacks of his past. Minho took a deep breath and nodded.

Jisung ruffled Minho's hair before continuing. He bit Minho's shoulder and smiled as he felt him tremble under Jisung's grip. Minho's hands moved to Jisung's shoulder and arm.

"Hyung~ Are you sensitive here?" Jisung asked as he licked the other side of his neck.

Minho nodded again.

So cute.. I didn't expect I'd be the one topping him... Haha~ Jisung thought to himself as he pulled Minho's shirt off.

"O-Okay t-that's uhm.. enough. Yeah. I-I'm sorry but I.." Minho's voice trailed off as he tried covering his body with his arms. Jisung looked at him, slightly disappointed and furious. Jisung furrowed his brows and took Minho's hands off his body before pinning it above his head. Minho groaned quietly as he felt his shoulder starting to ache again. Minho shoved Jisung off with his good arm and quickly scrambled up.

"I-I'm sorry.." Minho mumbled before running out the room. Jisung sighed as he heard the bathroom door slam shut.

"Min.. It's okay. Just come out, we'll talk." Jisung knelt down on the other side of the bathroom door. He winced as he heard faint sobs coming from inside. "I didn't mean to make you cry.. sorry..."

"I just.. I wouldn't make a good boyfriend to you. I know you have feelings for me and I don't know what you even find in me but.. I do return the favour. I think I really do. But I'm not good enough, Sungie. My past is always lurking and I'm afraid I can't make you content if it does. You deserve someone better so you have a happier future to make up for your past.. I.. I'm not that someone. I'm sorry Jisung.." Minho said through sniffs.

Jisung pressed his head against the door. "You're good enough. More than enough. It's okay if you still have trauma, I still have mine. You don't have to be sorry." Jisung stood back up as he saw the door handle turn. Minho came outside and looked down at Jisung.

"Can you smile for me?" Minho requested.

Jisung laughed. Minho grinned upon hearing his sweet laughter.

"Thank you, Jisung."

"Any time~"