39

Jisung sighed and cupped Minho's face in his hands. Minho fell back onto the floor whining, screaming, yelling, groaning, kicking around and sobbing. 

"Why won't you fuck me?! Don't you love me Sunggggg?? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!" Minho cried as he rolled around on the ground, not even aware of the pain in his head.

"Min as much as I'd love to fuck you right now, you need to go to a hospital first. There's blood running down your face from the hit and you're drunk so I can't actually fuck you as that may not have been a sincere request and you might regret it when you become sober again- I don't want to do something to you that you might be uncomfortable with, okay?" 

"Nooooooo!!! I'm sober!! I swear I won't regret it or anything!!! This is a sincere request and I mean itttttt!! Fuck me pleeeaaaassssseeeeee!!!!!!~" Minho wailed.

Jisung shook his head and picked Minho up before leaving and getting on a taxi to drive to the hospital. Minho fell asleep on the drive and Jisung smiled as he observed Minho from under the moonlight. This guy.. Can you believe that he's older than me too? Haha.. Adorable~

Thankfully the hit wasn't as bad and a bandage around Minho's head was enough to stop the bleeding. Jisung decided to continue working the next day and just take Minho home. Minho was still hiccuping and his face was still completely red.

Jisung helped Minho shower and tucked him into bed before kissing him on the forehead. He was just about to leave when Minho grabbed his wrists. Jisung turned around, confused. 

"Yes baby?"

"Don't goooo.. You promised to not leave meee!! Stay with me..." Minho whined.

"Baby you need to get some rest, I'll be right outside in the living room if you need, okay?" Jisung replied as he stroked Minho's hair.

Minho pouted and rolled over on the bed but eventually dozed off to sleep a few minutes later. Jisung chuckled and left the room after he was sure Minho had fallen asleep. His face burned thinking about what Minho said earlier at the club. 

He's so desperate for some proper sex jeez.. I mean we both are of age but.. I top him? Hah now that I imagine it.. His whimpers and begging would be s- JISUNG WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING- Still though.. His beautiful naked body covered in my bite marks and him trembling under m- OKAY STOP THAT'S ENOUGH. Man what did this boy turn me into..

The next morning, Minho woke up and he rubbed his eyes. Man what a hangover.. Hopefully I didn't do anything stupid... Oh fuck why does my head hurt this much..? Minho grimaced when he moved his head and he immediately called for Jisung.

"Sungg!~"

Jisung who had slept on the couch because he didn't want to disturb Minho yawned before getting up and trudging over to Minho's room.

"What happened last night?? Why is my head bandaged?"

"Uhm.. I think you'll be better off not knowing about it.."

"No tell m- Oh wait.. Was it them..?" 

Jisung sighed and nodded. Minho curled up in a ball and Jisung wrapped his arms around him. 

"It's okay though, they're in jail now. You're safe now Min. No one can harm you when you're with me."

"Okay.. Did anything else happen other than that?"

"You kinda uhm.. begged me to uh... have sex with you......"

"Well why didn't you?"

"What?"

"I told you to fuck me, why didn't you fuck me?"

"You were drunk- I can't trust what you say-"

"Well I'm not drunk now am I?"

"Uhh yeah?"

"If I asked you to fuck me now, would you?"

"Min what are you talking about-?"

"I dunno. What am I talking about?"

"I'll just uhm.. go yeah... haha.."

"Okay! Order me some jjajangmyeon."

Jisung left the room absolutely bamboozled. What the actual fuck just happened.. He thought to himself as he took out his phone to order takeout. He returned to the couch and turned on the TV as he flicked through the different channels. Soon, Minho came out shirtless and just in some shorts. Jisung looked up and blushed slightly before looking back at the TV.

Minho pouted and turned the power switch for the TV off and crawled on top of Jisung. Jisung's eyes widened slightly as he felt the warmth of Minho's body against his. He could feel Minho breathing in his ear, tickling him slightly. 

"Can we bake a cake together?" Minho asked as he positioned himself on Jisung.

Jisung turned bright red at the position because it just seemed so wrong and he covered his face with his hands but nodded. Minho grinned and got off to go prepare the ingredients.

----------------

Jisung was preparing the decorations and tidying everything up as Minho mixed the batter. He poured the batter into the cake mould and got some batter on his fingers. The white, gooey mixture dripped down his fingers and Jisung stared at it, trying not to think of a certain something. Minho smirked seeing he got the exact reaction he wanted. He stretched his fingers out and the sticky substance stuck onto his fingers. 

Without hesitation, Minho started moving his fingers while smirking at Jisung in quick movements. Jisung's eyes widened and he turned even more red as Minho licked the batter off his fingers.

"What are you thinking about, Sungie? It's just some cake mixture~" Minho grinned as he walked over and placed his hand on Jisung's ass. 

"Woah there I thought I was the top?" Jisung said.

"Doesn't mean I can't tease you once in awhile~" Minho giggled and squished Jisung's ass before walking away and putting the cake mould in the oven.

----------------

The two were enjoying the cake they baked and Jisung saw Minho slightly pouting. Jisung swallowed his cake and leaned over, wiping a bit of whipped cream off the side of his mouth before licking it off his fingers.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I dunnoooo.. I want affection and love even though I know you're giving me enough attention already... I'm sorry if I was weird lately but like.. I heard Changbin and Felix once in the studio and it sounded so pleasurable.. Oh yeah and Jeongin recommended eating out, it apparently feels really good.. and he's only 20.. You're 21 and I think I'm 22 or 23.. Oh fuck what am I saying.."

"Pfft.. Don't worry about it baby, I understand. I used to want love from my brother all the time, it's very understandable. But well.. I'm not sure... I don't want to hurt you, as you probably know once I get started it's hard to calm down and I just lose myself.. Like our very first night I never meant to dislocate your shoulder during that fight but I.."

"Ughh.. This is so hard... Then we could use what was it called again? Something word? Oh yeah safeword! Like if I say stop you don't need to stop but when I say the safeword then that means I can't take any more!! What should it be? Something ridiculous so its easier for both of to remember?"

"Oh uhm.. Cattywampus?"

"Cat what now??"

"Okay something else.. Let's just go with Mcdonalds because ain't no way you'll be screaming Mcdonalds out of the blue."

"Sure!! Now can we fuck?"

"Oh my god.. Let's wait until tonight at least..?"

"Okay!!! I look forwards to that Sung! Remember you promised! No chickening out later!!" Minho beamed before kissing Jisung on the cheek. He finished his last bit of cake and grabbed his backpack as he ran out the door to buy some.. toys.

Jisung shook his head and chuckled. Wow.. Okay.