45

The next morning, Minho woke up gasping for air, showered in sweat, completely spooked out. He looked to his side and calmed down slightly when he saw Jisung sound asleep, snoring softly right next to him. Minho had a dream but it didn't seem like a dream. Instead more like a warning.

"Don't go outside today. Jisung will go and call room service, don't let him do that." A strange voice had whispered to Minho in Minho's dreams, sending chills down his spine. "Lock all doors and windows. Close the binds. Don't let Jisung go outside. Don't open the door to anything or anyone."

Jisung woke up from the commotion and rubbed his eyes. Minho sighed seeing that he woke Jisung up. Jisung laughed and ran his fingers through Minho's hair.

"It's okay baby~ Anyways this is actually good because I planned on going to an escape room with you later! We get trapped in this small room and have to solve puzzles, it seems really interesting." Jisung exclaimed as he sat up.

Minho immediately got off the bed and grabbed a box cutter from the bedside table. He took a few steps back and pointed the box cutter at Jisung.

"H-huh? W-What's wrong, Min?" Jisung said as his eyes widened slightly.

"......You're not Jisung.." Minho whispered shakily. His hands were trembling rapidly as he felt his palms starting to sweat.

"What do you mean? It's me Min.." Jisung got off the bed and took a step closer to Minho. Minho screamed and edged closer to the door.

"Y-you're claustrophobic.. You'd never do an escape room..." Minho edged his hand onto the door handle but he remembered what he had dreamed of.

"Oh.. Whoops." 'Jisung' lowered his head and a sinister smile plastered on his face.

Minho shrieked out of terror again as 'Jisung' cornered him. 'Jisung' effortlessly took the box cutter from Minho without getting hurt and Minho collapsed onto the ground. 

"W-who are you?! N-now that I look closer you don't even look that much like Sung.. What did you do to my Sungie?!" Minho yelled as 'Jisung' crouched down and edged the box cutter to Minho's throat. Minho gulped nervously and sweat ran down his face.

---------------------

Jisung had no idea where he was. His hands were tied behind his back and he couldn't see a thing due to a blindfold. He had woken up earlier than Minho and gone downstairs to grab some breakfast nice and early. Jisung was just returning to his room when a stranger approached him, asking for directions to a place. 

Jisung led him out the hotel and pointed him in the direction but little did he know the stranger had a gag behind his back, soaked in ketamine. The stranger grabbed Jisung in a headlock which took him by surprise and shoved the gag down his mouth. Almost immediately, Jisung got knocked out from the effects of the ketamine.

The stranger dragged Jisung to a secret hideout in the back of the hotel before using some makeup to make himself look more like Jisung. After that, he stole Jisung's room card and went to his room where Minho was, still unaware of everything. Awhile later, Jisung woke up and now, he was here.

With the help of what seemed like a chair, he managed to get the blindfold off by continuously using the chair to rub against his blindfold. Jisung looked around and saw on the floor was an ID card. His pupils shrunk when he saw the name on it.

Yun Jeongho

Jisung used the chair to help him stand up and he hopped his way into the hotel main lobby, screaming at the staff for help. Once he was untied, Jisung quickly explained the situation and ran to his room. His heart pounded against his chest as the door unlocked and he dashed in, hoping to see Minho.

Blood.

Crimson red blood was everywhere around the room and the windows were shattered. Jisung looked out the window and saw another trail of blood dragging from their lodge all the way down the boardwalk to the beach. Before the staff could stop him, Jisung sprinted out the main lobby to the beach and followed the trail.

He saw that the trail stopped next to the ocean and Jisung looked up. He scanned the ocean before seeing a small boat, floating further and further away from him. Jisung looked around and he shuddered as he saw the Jeongho's lifeless body dangling from a tree. He figured Jeongho probably knew that he wouldn't get away with this and suicided after sending Minho off.

Jisung didn't see any sort of transport that could help him get to the boat and the staff were extremely slow so he dove into the water as it was his only option. He swam as fast as he could but no matter how much he swam, the boat still seemed to be miles away.

Jisung could hear the people on the shore screaming for him but he wasn't going to turn back yet. Then the sound he had been waiting for the whole time. An engine of a boat. He looked up and saw a few staff on the boat and he quickly pulled himself up before chasing after the small boat that seemed to have drifted even further away.

When they caught up Jisung looked in and saw Minho's body inside, crumpled and covered in blood. His clothes were ripped and a massive cut ran down from his right shoulder to his left waist. Minho's right eye was purple and there were other bruises covering his body. Small cuts were dotted here and there and blood dripped from Minho's mouth.

Jisung picked Minho up carefully and transferred him onto his boat and he saw that the staff members had gone pale, just like him. As they drove back to the hotel, Jisung kept trying to do CPR as he held back his tears. By the time they got back in the hotel, the new boat was also drenched in blood and Jisung had given up being brave and sobbed.

Minho laid on the sand as the ambulance drove over. Jisung kissed Minho and took his shirt off before wrapping it around the cut. Minho's eyes were still closed and Jisung couldn't feel his pulse. He did mouth to mouth CPR again and cried desperately, hoping that Minho would start breathing again. 

He saw Minho's fingers twitch slightly and his eyes lit up as he continued the CPR. It twitched again. Once. Twice.

Nothing. 

Jisung lowered his head as he cried and cried but no matter what he did, Minho wouldn't come back to life again. The ambulance dragged him away and he was forced to stay until he was notified. Jisung felt alone. Although he was on the beach with tons of people surrounding him, he felt lost.

Alone.

a.n:

i love you too honeys <3 but hey this book isnt finished!! i might bring him back to life somehow if im feeling nice :))