42

It was a week since the couple had arrived at their luxury hotel. They haven't done much as Jisung was still grieving over Sunhi's death and every attempt Minho had tried to cheer Jisung up got rejected and tossed in the trash can. It was Friday at 5 PM, exactly when the wedding was. Minho took a small piece of cheesecake from the fridge before skipping over to Jisung's room. Jisung as usual was in his bed, head hanging between his legs and sighing. Minho set the cheesecake on the blankets and grinned.

"Happy 24 hours anniversary!!" Minho exclaimed as he tossed some flower petals that was in a basket on the bedside table on Jisung.

Jisung forced a laugh and picked up the cake before chugging it down in less than 10 bites. Minho giggled and licked a crumb off the side of Jisung's lips, causing Jisung to become extremely flustered. Minho plopped down next to Jisung on the bed and cuddled with him under the blankets.

"I'm so sorry Min.. I wish I could be a better husband but I just.. Y'know what, go get prepared. It's about time I move on from the past and look towards the future. I'll meet you at the lobby 9 PM sharp." Jisung shook his head and placed his hands on Minho's shoulders.

"Huh? I thought we were having a movie night?" Minho tilted his head to the side.

"No. I changed my mind. I'm taking you out." Jisung said. He lowered his voice and leaned in before whispering in Minho's ear. "And I'm eating you out after."

Minho turned a bright shade of red and he screamed out of embarrassment. I mean who could he blame? He did beg for Jisung to fuck him for quite awhile now. After he calmed down, Minho left to go shopping for some more handsome, formal and suitable clothes as Jisung went to make reservations for the place they would be dining at. At around 8:30, Minho had gotten changed and headed out to the address Jisung sent him.

Minho's fit

Jisung's fit

Jisung's fit

"Oh my god Min how can you possibly look so cute and seducing at the same time.. You look absolutely scrumptious..." Jisung remarked as he saw Minho walking towards the desk he reserved. Minho laughed before sitting down next to him and slapping Jisung's biceps through the gaps in the sleeves.

"ARGHHH!!" Jisung jokingly screamed and Minho just rolled his eyes as he continued poking at Jisung.

"Well are we gonna order? What do you want to eat Sungie??" Minho asked as he clung onto Jisung's arm.

"Just you, gorgeous." Jisung smirked.

Minho turned red and his face started burning as he got up and sat on the sofa across from Jisung as if keeping a distance could stop this continuous flirting. Jisung winked and lipbited as Minho covered his eyes with his tie. The waitress soon came over with a menu and a small note pad. Minho looked over and saw Jisung practically glaring at the waitress who was looking lovingly at Minho. Minho decided to tease Jisung a bit to see his reaction.

"So, fine lady.. What's on the menu?" Minho asked as he leaned forwards on the table, resting his head on his hand. He looked at the waitress in the eyes and wiggled his eyebrows as Jisung looked at him, shocked.

"Hehe.. Just Me n' you. What can I get you?" The waitress flirted back as she twirled her hair with her pen. Jisung shot daggers into the waitress but she didn't seem to notice

"You, for take out." Minho winked and the waitress giggled. Jisung couldn't take this anymore and he raised his hand, asking to be excused. As he passed Minho, he grabbed Minho's tie before dragging him outside on the balcony furiously.

He closed the door behind him and grabbed Minho's shoulder before slamming Minho into the railings. Minho grimaced slightly but anger took over Jisung and Jisung looked Minho dead in the eyes.

"Lee fucking Minho what the actual fuck?" Jisung grabbed Minho's face with one hand and Minho winced at the harsh tone of Jisung's voice.

"I-I'm sorry- I was just t-teasing you, you know I'd never d-do that-" Minho stuttered as Jisung's grip on him tightened. 

"You better be.." Jisung muttered under his breath as he let go of Minho. He saw that there were now red marks on where he had squeezed Minho's face a bit too hard and Jisung quickly realised what he did. He gently put his hands on Minho's cheeks again and caressed it softly.

"Oh shit I'm sorry baby, I just got a bit uh.. Too sensitive and overprotective. But please please PLEASE don't tease me like that again. I'm already terrified enough that I'll lose you one day.. Just promise me that, okay?" Jisung said as he pecked Minho's forehead.

"Okay, I'm sorry Sung.." Minho apologised and kissed Jisung on the cheek.

The two returned to their table and enjoyed a late night feast. Minho seemed to notice that Jisung wasn't eating a lot and he pouted. Minho cut a piece of steak and shoved the fork into Jisung's mouth. Jisung was slightly surprised but he swallowed anyways.

"Why aren't you eating, Sungie?" Minho asked as he took the fork back and furrowed his brows.

"I'm saving my stomach to eat you up~" Jisung chuckled slightly.

"No but seriously.. Do you miss your friend? If you really can't enjoy this honeymoon properly we can just go back and come again after you recover fully.." Minho sighed.

"No no it's okay, I don't want to disappoint you. I'm getting over it, don't worry about me!" Jisung laughed slightly as he ate a bit of his own food, comforting Minho slightly.

--------------

The couple returned to their hotel rooms and Minho immediately went to take a shower. He got into a loose shirt with a few of the top buttons undone, revealing his chest slightly and he didn't even bother to toss on some pants and just came out in some boxers.

Jisung had been outside smoking a cigarette and when he came back, he saw Minho lying on the bed, hair slightly wet and his bare thighs practically shining. Jisung smirked as he walked over and lied on top of Minho, surprising him slightly.

Minho turned around and came face to face with Jisung, their faces less than an inch apart. Minho's eyes widened and turned bright red as Jisung chuckled.

"I'll go take a bath and we can do what you've been fantasising of for the past whole month, okay?"

"O-oh! Okay! I'll go get the bag!!"