40

An hour or two had passed and Minho returned home with a whole bag with toys in it. Jisung who didn't know why Minho had ran out earlier looked up slightly confused and stared at the bag.

"What did you buy, baby? We have groceries and the cupboards are loaded with cat food.. Oh right! Soongie tore apart one of the toys, did you go and buy more toys for the cats?" Jisung said as he set down his phone and smiled at Minho.

"You're right about the toys but it's not for the gremlins.. It's for us later tonight." Minho smiled as he grabbed a flustered Jisung and ran into the room. He poured the bags contents onto the bed and threw away the plastic bag. Jisung's eyes widened and he blushed as Minho set the objects out ecstatically.

"Okay okay so you didn't tell me what sort of kink you were into so I bought a little bit of everything!! There's a few phallic shits, some straps if you like BDSM, a handcuff, a blindfold, a gag.. And oh this! The salesman recommended it because apparently temperature play is really popular now! And don't worry about putting anything to waste!! You can return it and get refunds within a week! Or I could keep it if I ever want to play with myself.. Hehe! Ok enough me talking, go on! Pick what you're gonna use!!" Minho giggled as he bounced up and down on the bed, a bit too excited.

Jisung scanned everything on the bed and looked up at Minho who was staring at him, waiting for his answer. Jisung chuckled and smirked.

"Why not use all?"

Minho froze. His face started burning once he processed what Jisung just said.

"Yaaaahhhh!! What do you think I am?! A robot???? How do I use all of that shit I'm gonna be screaming Mcdonalds before we even start! Come on be realisticcc!!"

"I want to use all and overwhelm you. It'll be such a pretty and messy sight~ Perhaps even take a picture when you're absolutely ruined?" Jisung continued, grinning from ear to ear. Minho turned red again and screamed out of embarrassment as he rolled on the bed, kicking Jisung jokingly in the process.

"You bought all these, why not use all these?"

"Ugh whatever.. I'm going to work, I have a photoshoot and unfortunately gym and dance with Changbin and Hyunjin. It's past 10 AM right??"

"Yeah, 10:25."

"Okay I gotta be there by 10:50, see you later and DECIDE ON ONE." Minho smiled before grabbing his backpack and running out again to go to the JYP building. Jisung laughed before opening up his laptop to start his own work.

-------------

When Minho arrived in the dance studio, he saw that Hyunjin had brought the whole group along and they were all having fun trying to reach a sign that dangled from the ceiling. Minho stood in the back and no one, not even Chan, asked him to come over and join. Minho felt a wave of loneliness and betrayal wash through him as he walked over to the sofa and plopped down.

Changbin, Seungmin, Jeongin and Hyunjin didn't even acknowledge his existence or greet him but Chan and Felix smiled warmly at him when he passed by. The two looked at the others and glared at them for not being friendly to Minho like they used to be.

Minho sighed. He didn't believe in forevers but he had expected that this friendship group would've lasted longer. The group eventually left but the two Aussies stayed behind and walked over to Minho.

Felix wrapped his arm around Minho and pulled him into a tight hug as Chan ruffled Minho's hair.

"Hyung.. I'm so sorry about them I.. I don't know what happened but remember me and Channie hyung will always respect and love you for who you are, okay? I'll have a word with Bin after this.. I hope you feel better..." Felix whispered as he cuddled into Minho's arm. Minho smiled weakly and stroked Felix's back and rested his head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, what Lixie said. They seriously need to learn that you have special needs and it's not okay for them to think of you like that when you've been through so much." Chan shook his head disappointedly.

"Haha.. It's okay, I understand why.." Minho sighed.

Just then, his phone rang and he saw that it was a call from Jisung. Minho grinned as he picked his phone up and put the phone to his ear.

"Yes Sung?"

"When are you gonna be done working?"

"Around 9 PM, why?"

"After work come down to xxx beach."

"..For?"

"Just trust me and come, okay?"

"Sure..?"

"Thanks baby!"

And that was it. Beep beep beep. Jisung hung up. Minho laughed awkwardly and tucked the phone back in his bag as the two Aussies stared at the phone. Chan looked up and saw that it was 10:36 so he quickly got up.

"I got a meeting with boss and Felix, c'mon Lix. And Seungmin said he has a photoshoot with you soon, you should go as well." Chan said as he reached his hands out and pulled both of them up.

"Yeah sure, see you tomorrow." Minho nodded and sat up as the two Aussies ran out. He grinned to himself, content that at least he still had two friends.

-------------

Minho trudged down the beach. The sound of the ocean waves were really satisfying and his feet sinking into the sand made Minho smile. He walked for awhile until he saw a figure, standing not far away from him and staring at the moon. Minho smiled and jogged over and indeed, it was Jisung.

He gasped as he saw the pretty decorations around Jisung. Flower petals here and there dotted in a heart around Jisung and Jisung himself was dressed in a handsome suit. Jisung saw Minho and waved at him, telling him to come in the heart. Minho blushed slightly as he Jisung wrapped an arm around his waist. The two admired the stars and constellations in the sky.

"The moon is beautiful tonight, isn't it?" Jisung remarked.

Minho nodded, not knowing that was a way of confessing. Minho felt the hand's leave his waist but he didn't pay much mind to it and kept looking the stars. He smiled and turned around but didn't see Jisung and when he looked down, he saw that Jisung had gone onto one knee.

Minho's eyes widened and tears immediately formed on the corner of his eyes as Jisung beamed and pulled out a box. Minho covered his mouth, too shocked to speak. Jisung opened the box, revealing a glimmering diamond ring in it.

"Will you marry me, Lee Minho?"