26

Jisung paced around outside the hospital, biting his lips nervously, palms completely wet with sweat. He stopped and faced the members.

"Were the cuts deep? Do you reckon he'll survive?" Jisung bursted out, not being able to hold the curiosity and panic in anymore.

"N-no idea, I've never cut myself.. Blood was p-pouring though, we managed to hold him down and put on the b-bandages but..." Felix stammered as he wiped a tear. 

Another few minutes passed and the doctors came out with a clipboard.

"H..Han Jisung? The patient isn't cooperating and would only repeat your name over and over through his laughter. Could you come with us for a moment?" 

Jisung winced and nodded as he walked in with the doctor. Upon opening the door to Minho's room, he saw Minho on the floor, limbs chained up and crying. He remembered from Minho's story that he got chained up before he had been raped and figured this was probably giving Minho more trauma. 

"SUNG!! SUNGIE, PLEASE.. HAHAH!! HELP ME.." Minho shrieked and squirmed in his chair as he saw Jisung enter the room.

"C-can we please unchain him? He has.. he's not good with bondage like, at all. PTSD, y'know?" Jisung requested as Minho looked at him pleadingly, tears tinted with blood again and an unreadable expression.

"No can do.. He's too dangerous right now for us to let him loose.. I'm extremely sorry, sir." The doctor stated.

"H-He's not dangerous! Only his mind is.. slightly messed up! He's the purest and most innocent boy I've met, I swear he won't hurt anyone!"

The doctor tilted his head to the room next to them and Jisung gulped as he heard Chan from next doors. 

"W-well.. He has hallucination and episodes and he could've pictured him as someone else! It was in self defence.. technically-"

"We can't unchain him and that's that. Can you please talk with him? We've treated the cuts and he'll be fine but he's not willing to give information about anything."

Jisung sighed and walked over to Minho and he shook seeing Minho in this state. He couldn't. As soon as he got within 5 feet of Minho, he turned his head around and covered his face, trying to stop the tears from pouring. He blamed himself. If only he had picked up the calls and came earlier, then Minho wouldn't have cut himself and no one would be here in the first place.

"Sung please.. heh... I thought you loved me.. Don't you love me? I really loved you.. I really did... Help me Jisung..." Minho begged.

Jisung turned around and faced Minho, the corners of his eyes red and eyes clearly wet. He bent down next to Minho and traced his face with his fingers.

"Deep breathes Min. Focus on your feet. Inhale.. Exhale..." Jisung commanded and Minho tried his best to follow but his head was practically exploding.

"No! Unchain me please!! I can't do this anymore!"

"Your feet Min. Touching the ground.. Focus." Jisung said as he cupped Minho's face. Minho sighed and stared at the ground. His trembling legs made it hard to focus on his feet but it was Jisung telling him to do so. He complied and calmed down slightly. 

"Now breathe. Clear your mind. Breathe in.. Breathe out. Close your eyes and relax."

Minho nodded and closed his eyes. Jisung popped a red pill in his mouth and without hesitating, leaned in and kissed Minho on the lips. He pressed his tongue against Minho's lips and Minho opened his mouth slightly while it was still in Jisung's. Jisung transferred the pill into his mouth and Minho swallowed without even realising as he thought it was just Jisung. Jisung pulled away and saw that Minho had fallen asleep as expected. 

The doctors weren't sure what to think but was glad that Minho had dozed off and stopped making a fuss. Jisung turned around and wiped some saliva off the corner of his mouth and froze when he saw all the other members (including Chan) staring at him through the glass window.

"Damn.." Hyunjin remarked.

"Again not the best time but yes I know right.." Felix whispered back.

Jisung's face fumed red and he covered his face as the members who was enjoying the scene burst out laughing. The doctor coughed and Jisung immediately turned back to him.

"So.. Can you just tell me a bit about his mental illnesses? And if he's comfortable, his past?"

"Unfortunately I can't tell you his past but I know his mental state is pretty.. bad. God where should I start.. Anxiety disorders.. Depression... Bipolar disorder.. Post traumatic stress disorder.. Slight bit of schizophrenia.. Eating disorders... Disruptive behaviour and dissocial disorders... Yeah I think that's it. Oh and haemolacria, obviously." 

The doctor nodded and wrote down all of those and smiled weakly at Jisung. "Thank you, we'll get back to you in awhile."

Jisung left the room and the group looked up.

"How is he?" Chan asked.

"Fortunately he'll live. How's your leg?" Jisung laughed and looked down at Chan's wrapped up leg.

"Fine, Seungmin managed to grab the knife before Minho dug it in any further." Chan grinned before gazing at Seungmin. The group fell silent and they gathered around a table at the lobby except Jisung who stayed out the hospital room, observing Minho.

An hour passed. 

Chan sighed and he stood up unsteadily. No news from Minho nor Jisung. Felix immediately supported Chan up and everyone looked at him.

"I.. I have to check on Minho and Jisung." Chan mumbled.

"We'll come with you." The rest of the group said in unison.

Minho had waken up and was calmer than before, cuddling with Jisung in the hospital bed as Jisung told Minho about his day. The group smiled contently seeing that Minho was fine and all decided to leave them be.

"Baby, how could you forget your meds? You got Sung so worried.."

"I'm sorry.. it just slipped..."

"Well I have good news and bad news, which one do you want to hear first?"

"Good please.."

"Good thing is you don't have to go to work until next month.."

"And the bad?"

"I have to bring you to a mental checkup in two days.. The doctor found the amount of disorders you have rather concerning and would like to have a session with you just to talk.."

"I don't want to."

"I'll come with you, okay? I'll be right by your side."

"You said that last time when we went to the orphanage.."

"I'm sorry about that baby. I promise I'll try my best to protect you."

"Hmph.."

"Just get some rest, okay? Today was a tough day."

"Mmm..."