2

Han Jisung grinned from ear to ear devilishly as he scrolled through Instagram and saw the post from a certain someone named "Lee Minho". He pulled down his hood and ruffled his hair a few times as he swiped on his screen to read Lee Minho's bio on Insta.

Name: Lee Minho
Age: 21
Choreographer/Solo artist at JYP
Chan let me draw juremi on his abs!!!

Jisung laughed to himself. This was going to be easy, not like any other victims were hard to target. This Lee Minho guy had looked a lot like "him" and Jisung pulled his mask back up before standing up. Jisung had stalked victims just like Lee Minho for years now, a specific type of person. Males who had extremely pretty facial features, messy brown hair and dark brown eyes. Now that Lee Minho had already put his job and where he works at in his bio, Jisung wouldn't even need to find a starting point. He got up from the bench and left the café he had entered earlier in hopes of finding another victim.

JYP Building.. It's pretty dark out though, and he already left to go home according to the post.. I guess I'll head over tomorrow morning. Hah, my revenge plan is coming along so well~ This keychain is from the clan which means I got the right target earlier too.. Mom, dad and hyung, are you proud of me? Oh yes you are! Jisung giggled as he played with the keychain he had got earlier. Just a few hours ago, he had gotten rid of yet another victim and kept the keychain as a small souvenir and gift for himself.

The next morning at around 6.30 AM, Jisung got out of bed and made his way to the JYP building. He stayed undercover as a street performer and strummed the guitar on a sidewalk near the building. Sure enough after awhile of waiting, Lee Minho, the same person from the post he saw yesterday entered the JYP building along with a few bodyguards. Jisung played a few more tunes just to not seem suspicious before he packed up his guitar and walked over to a nearby shop directly across the street. He quickly took out his camera and took a picture of Minho walking into the building and smiled as the picture printed out from the camera. He tucked the picture in his pocket and rested his head on his hand as he tilted his head, grinning while staring at the entrance of the JYP building. At around 11 AM, Minho appeared in the JYP café and like before, Jisung took another picture.

At 9 PM, Minho left the building to head home again and Jisung watched him from afar. When Jisung was sure Minho wouldn't sense him following him, he put his hood on and started trailing Minho's steps, taking a few pictures of him as he walked. After they entered the front gates of Minho's apartment building, he just played casual as he entered the lift with Minho. When it was his floor, Jisung got off and walked the opposite direction Minho was going so he wouldn't be suspicious.

As soon as Jisung heard the "click" of a door closing behind him, he spun around just in time to see which door and apartment Minho was in. Jisung then took down the security cameras at the end of the hallway before hacking the system to delete any footage of him trailing Minho. After everything was prepared, Jisung walked over to Minho's apartment and slid the pictures he had took of Minho under the door. He grinned to himself as he took the stairs back down to ground floor. Minho lived just on the second floor, making it even easier for Jisung to stalk. Even after leaving the building, Jisung could still see Minho's silhouette through the curtains. Jisung left a note saying "My eyes are on you." in Minho's mailbox before heading back to his own home.