50

As Jisung had been to the studio before, he knew exactly how to get there. His fists were clenched so hard his knuckles were white and veins popped on his arms and neck. Jisung walked down the hallway and he could already hear the cacophonous laughs of the same group who had hurt Minho earlier. He burst into the room, literally shaking from anger.

"Oh~ Welcome! Did that fucked up psycho get bullied and cried to his daddy?~ Haha! Well well.. What can we do for you?" The group turned to face him and Hyunjin snickered.

"You and Changbin.. Come here, insolent bitches.." Jisung muttered. Changbin and Hyunjin laughed as they had no idea how skilled Jisung was with fighting yet so both of them walked over.

A few minutes later, both of them were on their knees, blood dripping from their mouths onto their shirt. Seungmin was terrified and standing in the back, not daring to move. Jeongin had rushed over to help Hyunjin and Changbin was shocked how he got beaten by Jisung. Jisung grinned devilishly and took out the pocket knife he always had. As usual, he got too carried away and he swung at Hyunjin who barely dodged it with the help of Jeongin.

Before neither could react, Jisung sliced at Hyunjin's waist and managed to deal a wound on his stomach. Hyunjin's eyes widened and he coughed out blood from the slice. Jeongin cried and stood in front of Hyunjin, trying his best to protect him. Changbin saw the opportunity and sprinted to Jisung but Jisung heard his loud footsteps and backflipped behind him.

—————————

Half an hour later, a satisfied Jisung left the studio. He had mainly targeted Changbin and Hyunjin for hurting Minho and he let Seungmin go with just a punch in the stomach. Jisung didn't remember Minho say Jeongin do anything bad to him except laugh so he didn't hurt Jeongin at all except mentally. Of course, he didn't kill anyone. That would be no fun.

"Taste of your own fucking medicine." Jisung spat before cleaning himself off. He skipped out the studio, happy that he got at least some revenge for Minho. Outside the JYP building, he made a phone call to Chan to report on how badly the group was treating Minho. Obviously, leaving out the part where he beat them up.

"Hello? Chan?"

"Yeah, what's up Jisung?"

"So.."

And Jisung explained everything. He heard silence from the other side of the phone after he finished. Chan took a deep breath and sighed.

"Alright, thanks for telling me. I know Minho probably never would so I'm glad you're there for him. Me and Felix will be returning next Monday morning, I'll have a chat with the group then. I apologise on their behalf and say hi to Minho from me."

"Mhm, will do. Thanks!"

—————————

Minho didn't go to work the whole week. Jisung didn't bother try persuade him either as he fully understood why he didn't want to go. The week flew by and it was Monday. Minho knew it was safe for him to go back now but he didn't know how to face Felix. He hadn't told Jisung that Changbin would break up with Felix if he tattled to Chan and he wasn't sure if he and Felix could still stay friends after this.

The scandals have calmed down slightly as Jisung managed to use his hacking skills and take down every post related to the accident. Eventually, a few hidden CCTV's revealed the truth and Hyunjin had to pay the fines but as he was only a choreographer and not an artist like Minho, it didn't affect him as much.