35

Jisung shook his head and refused to cry and Minho rolled his eyes. He stood up and picked up his bag before heading to the door. Jisung, despite being heartbroken, ran over and grabbed Minho's wrists.

"Wait baby! There are other ways to deal with this, right? Y-you don't have to leave! Don't you understand how much you'd hurt me to see you go? You don't need to do this!" Jisung said through sniffs.

"Oh so I'm hurting you? You want me to rub your chest? Ugh."

"The thing is this isn't about me, Min. It's not about us. It's about you. I- I don't want you to do something stupid that you'll end up regretting.. Like yesterday, you told me to leave but you missed me, r-right?"

"That was when I thought you meant what you said. I don't think I can believe you anymore now."

"I.. I just can't let you go! Please don't make me try to make you stay.. At least tell me what I can do to make you stay! Tell me what you want and I'll change, I swear!"

"Leave me alone before I break that petty little nose of yours. Fucking hell." Minho pulled his arm away from Jisung and slammed the door in his face. Jisung felt an overwhelming feeling of emptiness take over him as he curled up into a ball on the ground, shaking violently.

Min's right.. Hyung, mom and dad are gone because of me.. Fuck. Now I messed up my relationship with Minho too... Fuck Jisung! Fuck! 

Jisung got up, vision slightly blurry from the tears that were about to pour. He grabbed his phone and went in Minho's room, lying down on the bed and sending a text to Renyn.

Renyn.H

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

h.js
bro i fucked up
my lovers mad at me
i forgot to tell him i was going to the cafe w/ u and sun

Renyn.H
im sure its fine
and i did not know youre gay
interesting
well did you explain?

h.js
i kinda fucked up since yesterday
and he never really forgave me
i just made it worse
and hes the orphan i said last time
fuck
what do i do he wants me out the house

Renyn.H
would it help if i came over? 2 is better than one
plus im curious to meet them
you wanted me to see them too

h.js
please do

h.js has sent his location to Renyn.H

Renyn.H
ill be there in around 10 

h.js
thanks mate

Jisung put down his phone and decided to wait patiently. Minho shouldn't be home until Renyn arrives but he was still rather nervous. Of course he did trust Renyn but he didn't know what Minho would think about him if he invited someone that he hadn't introduced Minho to yet.

Renyn arrived soon and the two sat down on the couch, discussing what to do when Jisung heard the door click open. He quickly shot up and saw Minho at the door but Minho wasn't paying attention to Jisung at all.

Renyn.

Renyn's pupils shrunk as well as he saw him.

Minho.

"No! Please don't! Han Jisung what the fuck?! W-why is he here? Get him out! Get him away from me!! Ren what do you fucking want now!? P-please just let me go.. Please..." Minho screamed as he fell to his knees and dropped his bag. His whole body was shaking and Jisung immediately ran over, knowing he was having an episode.

"Baby! What's wrong? Do you know him? Are you okay, Min?" Jisung asked as he stroked Minho's back, trying to comfort him as he took two blue pills from Minho's bag and shoved it in his mouth. Minho swallowed and calmed down slightly but he edged away from Renyn and his breathing was still extremely unsteady.

"..Huh. Never thought I'd meet you again. The world's pretty small, eh? Oh you've grown so much.. That perfect jawline and tall nose.. And your gorgeous eyes Xav always loved.. And especially your lips. My favourite part about you other than those thighs and ass... Oh I remember when I.. Hah. You reckon I could get rid of your boyfriend and fuck you all over again, hm? But just me this time. Oh we'll be going all night..~" Renyn laughed as he edged towards the kitchen counter and pointed a knife straight at Jisung.

Jisung clenched his fists and stood up slowly as he finally realised just who Renyn was.

"You.. You were the one who... Along with 2 other dipshits.. You raped my Min? Did you have any fucking shame?! He was 16 you fuckass pedophile! And obviously you did NOT have his consent for that, you disgusting disgrace of a human! I'm going to fucking kill you.. You hear that? KILL YOU! I'll tear you apart limb by fucking limb and make you wish you were never born, bitchass.." Jisung muttered as he pulled out his pocket knife from his bag which was hanging on the back of the door.

Minho reached up and tugged at Jisung's sleeves. As much as he was mad at him, Minho still cared and wasn't taking any risks. He pulled Jisung down and Jisung crouched next to him still in a defensive position.

"Sung, I don't want you to get hurt.. He's really strong and experienced.." Minho whispered as he looked up at Renyn and all the flashbacks came flooding in again. Minho curled up in a ball and buried his head in between his legs as he clung on to Jisung.

Renyn took this chance to strike and swung at Jisung who barely managed to dodge due to the tight space.

"Min go, I'll find you at y'know where later! Get out!" Jisung screamed as he pulled Minho away from Renyn and shielded him. Renyn smiled psychotically and threw his knife at the two. Fortunately, Jisung opened the door just in time and protected Minho so the knife went straight out into the hallway, hitting the wall before falling onto the ground. Minho looked at Jisung who nodded at Minho. Minho hesitantly ran out and grabbed the knife. Jisung waved his hands indicating for Minho to go but instead, Minho started running back. 

Just before Minho could get in, Jisung slammed the door shut and locked it. Renyn smirked and took another knife from the cupboard and Jisung gulped as he was currently cornered. Renyn tipped Jisung's head up with the knife.

"Hand the boy over and you'll be fine. Fair trade, no?" Renyn grinned as he heard the pounding and screaming coming from the other side of the door.

"In your fucking dreams.." Jisung replied and kicked Renyn in the guts. Renyn rolled back and flipped perfectly onto the couch.

Jisung took the chance to run to the kitchen and grab a knife for himself. 

War.