16

A week flew by. During the week, Jisung would always pop in JYP café at 11 AM sharp and wait for Minho. The two had started chatting with each other quite a lot and both grew closer to one another as time passed. Minho still wasn't sure if he would call them friends as of course.. Jisung did stalk him. But again as Jisung had said, the past was the past and he should forget about it and move on to looking forwards to the future. Minho decided to just drop what happened and surprisingly enough, the two ended up become friends within such a short period of time. It was the day of the meeting and Minho put on a casual fit. He tossed on a jacket too because it was slightly chilly outside. He put his headphones in and then headed downstairs to meet Jisung.

Minho's fit

Jisung, as usual, was already downstairs waiting for Minho's arrival

Jisung, as usual, was already downstairs waiting for Minho's arrival. When Minho saw him, his jaws dropped. Jisung was literally in short sleeves and dressed for summer.

Jisung's fit

"Pabo.. Isn't it cold?" Minho said as he zipped up his jacket.

"No! You're hotness is literally melting me~"Jisung winked. Minho walked over and eyed Jisung up and down. He was still way too skinny. Perhaps even unhealthy. Minho pouted slightly but quickly shook his head.

"I told you this doesn't mean anything. It's not a date or whatever-" Minho rolled his eyes as the two started heading towards the café.

It was awkward. Very awkward. Both didn't really say much to the other although they had become friends. Probably because Minho knew that Jisung liked him more than a friend and Jisung knew it was pretty awkward for Minho. They only glanced at each other once in awhile. They were just walking down an alleyway for a shortcut when a person in a hood leaped out into their path. Minho quickly put an arm in front of Jisung and stood between them. Jisung was surprised that Minho's first reaction to this was to protect Jisung instead of running away or trying to fight. 

Minho wasn't sure why he was trying to protect Jisung either. It's not like he had feelings romantically for him.. right? They were just friends. It was only platonic. Or that was what he thought they were.

The person took out a small knife from his pocket and held a broken beer bottle in the other. He was obviously drunk and he grinned from ear to ear.

"Min! What do you think you're doing?! Your arm is only out of the sling but it'll still take time to recover!" Jisung said as he pulled Minho back. The person suddenly charged at the two and lunged on Minho as he was in front. Minho turned to the side and dodged the attack just in time while pulling Jisung with him. 

Minho had quick reflexes and Jisung was stronger physically. They made the perfect duo and both seemed to know it. After a few minutes, the person was knocked out on the ground and the two high five-d each other. Minho's arm had started aching more but he just brushed the pain off and ignored it.

After the fight, Minho and Jisung continued to the cat café as if nothing had happened at all. The two found a window seat and sat down at the café after ordering.

Jisung immediately started playing with the cats and Minho just laughed watching him.

Was it really as he had said before? Did he really still hate Jisung? If he did then.. what was this weird emotion within him? Ever since knowing Jisung's side of the story.. He didn't feel the same way as he used to. There was no hate left inside of him. Instead, Jisung's clumsy, silly and foolish personality seemed adorable to Minho. He looked ethereal too, with cute puffy cheeks and large, sparkling eyes. Minho wasn't sure but.. It was as if he had picked up feelings for Jisung too. After they started hanging out, Minho had seemed to fall for Jisung's personality more and more.

Was this love? The "love" everyone talks about? Huh.. Interesting..