33

"Min? Baby are you still feeling sad? I'm so sor-" Jisung asked a few moments later after the argument. His chest had an aching pain that was slowly taking over his body because Minho was still disappointed in him.

"Yeah I know.. Could you just- go to your own apartment? I want some space with just me and my cats." Minho sighed. Minho had never expected to see this side of Jisung and his heart was absolutely shattered after hearing the one he loved so dearly call him all the rude things his bullies used to.

Jisung stared at the ceiling, not wanting to go but he knew he had to respect Minho's privacy. He walked over to Minho, wanting to plant a kiss on his forehead but Minho shunned his attempt by raising an arm up and tilting his head away. Jisung frowned and turned around, heading out the door and returning to his own apartment.

Minho gently stroked Doongie as he sat on the floor, thinking about everything that had happened. He was quite glad and surprised that no episodes were triggered from this and smiled to himself, seeing that his mental health was improving again.

Meanwhile, Jisung laid on the bed in his apartment, trying to not cry as he reflected on the harsh things he had said to Minho. He closed his eyes as a tear slipped down the side of his cheek, unable to hold the tears back anymore. Jisung knew that Minho wasn't mad at him but he was mad at himself for hurting Minho's feelings.

Ding!

Jisung sat up and looked at his phone. He had gotten a text message from his boss, requesting him to go to the company as a new person had joined the crew and needed a hand getting used to the place and just settling down in general. Jisung thought this was perfect for a distraction so he quickly got changed into a suit and headed over to his company.

When he arrived at his office, he saw that his boss was already with the new person waiting for him. Jisung bowed and the boss looked up as the new person also got up and nodded his head. He looked older than Jisung but not by too much, possibly only by five to six years. 

"Nice to meet you, sir. It is an honour to work with you, my name's Han Jisung. You probably may have heard of me from the headlines a few days ago, haha! But I swear I'm a different person now. I sincerely hope you can find joy in working here with the rest of the team." Jisung said as he reached his hands out and shook the male's hand.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Jisung hubae nim. I apologise for the accents as I'm originally grew up in Canada, heh. And about the headlines, I'm not worried at all. If you were really still what they had said you were then you must've attacked me by now." 

"Haha, thank you. May I please know your name?"

"Renyn Huxley."

a.n:

im back ahahhajhs <33 anygays thE DRAMA IS STARTING!!!!!!#!