47

a.n: fluff chap because minsung has been through way too much hahhahjsja

"Sungie help!!" Minho screamed from the room. Jisung's head shot up and he sprinted into the room, alert. He saw Minho lying on bed with his face buried in the blankets. Jisung laughed as he walked over and pulled the blankets down, revealing his baby Minho.

"Jeez I thought something happened.. Don't scare me like that again!!" Jisung chuckled as he ruffled Minho's hair.

"But something did happen! I can't think of what beat to make this song to.. My mind isn't fucking working.. I want to get this done by the end of our honeymoon so we have something to remember this with!!" Minho whined as he snuggled into Jisung's lap. He pouted and Jisung leaned in before pecking Minho on the lips.

Jisung picked up Minho's laptop and stared at the song. Somehow the vocals were already done, he figured Minho probably recorded it when Jisung was fetching them breakfast. He quickly played the songs and started tapping away. Minho stared at the screen, face half poked out from under the blankets.

"How does this sound?" Jisung clicked the play button and a heavenly coordination of music played from the device. Minho looked up and marvelled his husband who was still focusing on the song.

"I did NOT know you could make music, woah.." Minho whispered and Jisung laughed. He pulled out his phone and opened a folder containing numerous of files he had worked on before. Minho took the phone and scrolled through them when a song named "WOW" caught his eyes.

He opened the file and Jisung quickly realised which song it was. Out of every one he could've chose.. Jisung reached for the phone but Minho had already pressed the play button.

Jeogiyo noona, hoksi namjachingu isseoyo? Mian ajik joesonghaeyo neomu doljikgujyo-

Before the song could play any more, Jisung snatched the phone from Minho and literally threw it across the room. He smiled awkwardly and crossed his arms around his chest as Minho stared blankly at him.

"Noona? I thought you were gay.."

"Yeah absolutely no idea who let the inner heterosexual out of me to write that song!! Anygays uhm.. So! Do you like what I made?" Jisung picked up the laptop again. Minho nodded. Jisung smiled at how cute Minho was. He was like a literal child, curled up in a ball with his face peeking out the covers and his eyes sparkling.

He couldn't fight the urge anymore. Jisung picked Minho's head up slightly and leaned in to kiss him. When their lips separated, Minho was shocked and his face tinted red. Jisung chuckled softly as he brushed some of Minho's hair out of his eyes. Minho puffed his cheeks up and snuggled back into the blankets as he made an adorable "hmph" sound.

Jisung hummed and saved the work before shutting the laptop and putting it aside. He slid himself under the blankets with Minho and wrapped an arm around his waist. His face turned bright red when he felt no clothes and touched Minho's warm skin. Minho shut his eyes out of embarrassment but still cuddled into Jisung's chest despite being shirtless.

Jisung pecked Minho's forehead and Minho looked up, smiling. The couple stared into each other's eyes and saw their own reflection in the latter's eyes. 

"I'm so happy to have met you Min. I thought I was just going to be normal friends with you but now I realised that you're the most important thing in my life and that I won't be able to live without you. I was 100% ready to throw myself off that building that day but you came back to me. I'm sorry for every negative thing I've done to you. I know I can't take it back but I really wish you forgive me for everything I've said that harmed you. You're my heart, feelings, body, soul and you complete me. You were the first person to love me this dearly. Ever since my brother died, I'd always doubt myself and stress over everything. People would think I was weird as I avoided social events for quite awhile. Even.. Sunhi at that time didn't talk with me much. But then I found your post on Insta. And ever since I saw you, I knew I gained hope in me again. Thank you Minho for being in my life and loving me even though I've hurt you so much. Words can't express my feelings for you. I love you so much, baby. "

"I should be thanking you Jisung. When you first started stalking me.. Around that time I was not gonna lie considering to end it all. Although my episodes didn't kick in yet I constantly felt afraid. But when you started stalking me, I decided it didn't even matter anymore. If you killed me, you kill me. If I don't get killed, I'd kill myself. But you never attacked. All those months. You gave me a chance to live. And that day when we fought.. The chat outside the hospital. You made me feel again. I felt so bad for you and trust me when I say this, I've never felt sympathy for others my whole life until you came in. You saved me. I was completely lost in this dark world and you lit it up. You became one with me and after you first slept over, I knew I couldn't lose you. When you got in jail.. I was so scared. So scared I'd never see your beautiful, warm, gummy smile again. So scared that you'd be hurt in jail. So scared that we won't see each other again. So scared that you'd be gone. I love you Jisung. I can't lose you. Please don't ever ever kill yourself again. I will die before you do due to being psychotic but after I'm gone, promise me you'll keep living, yeah?"

"Please don't say that.. You'll live Minho. With me. We'll get through it together no matter what. Together. You and me. Okay?"

"Mm.."

"Sleep Min, you're tired. I'll go fetch us lunch. What do you feel like having?"

"Just you."

Jisung laughed slightly and nodded. Minho smiled to himself seeing Jisung was going to stay with him and not go anywhere. Just with him. Minho closed his eyes and soon, both boys were sound asleep, dreaming of each other.

a.n

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FLUFF WHY DO I FEEL EMOTIONAL AFTER WRITING THOSE MASSIVE PARAGRAPHS SOBS SFJWHSKGHA