38

Minho was at the club.

He didn't know why he went but Jisung was working overnight at the company and he was rather lonely by himself so he went to the club that he'd used to go to quite a lot. It was very awkward as he sat at the bar with a shot of half finished whiskey in his hand, unsure of who to talk to and what to do.

He was literally dressed in an oversized hoodie while everyone else was practically half naked. He heard footsteps coming from behind him and turned around, coming face to face with two men who were twins and about two years older than him.

Wonder who those people are.. hm??

Minho was slightly tipsy so he didn't realise who they were but I'm pretty sure you already know.

"Ugh.. Yes, can I help you..?" Minho groaned as he ruffled his hair and rubbed his eyes. The twins looked at each other, one grinned and the other rolled their eyes.

"Well well~ What's someone as hot as you doing at a club alone? Wanna join me for the night, cutie?" One of the two bent down and traced his fingers down Minho's face to his neck. Minho shivered from his touch and swatted his hand off, causing the other to laugh.

"He's just like before.. Why are you so persistent to even chase him? You finna get us both in jail.." The other man sighed and shook his head as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oh shut up would ya? He's too fine to give up~ It'll be worth it if we end up in jail, there ain't much to live for anyways.. Well what do you say, beautiful?" The guy replied and jokingly hit the other on his arm.

"I have a boyfriend but I appreciate the good taste.." Minho mumbled, not even knowing what he was saying at this point.

"Oh. Huh. Then why are you here?"

"He's working and I'm loneeellllllyyyyyyyy.." Minho whined like a kid who wanted candy.

"Then why don't you come with us? There's a room right across the hall~"

"What're you gonna do with me? Fuck me? Oh I want my boyfriend to do that to me so bad but I can't find a way to tell him without sounding awkward.. I want to feel him allllllll inside me and rearrange my organs.." Minho rubbed his eyes again, slightly drowsy from the wine. Like before, he didn't even realise that he was saying the things he was, well, saying.

"He's getting so fucking annoying, can you hurry up? I don't want to be here any longer than I need to be.." One of the twins said and tucked his hands in his pocket. The other nodded and picked Minho up bridal style and Minho started getting more alert. He kicked around in his arms but the other twin grabbed his legs so he couldn't flail around as much.

The men opened up a door to a room and threw Minho onto the bed harshly before locking the door behind him. Minho looked up and his eyes widened as he finally processed what was happening.

Xavier and Javier.

"W-wait it's.. Wait! Please don't hurt me I- I'm sorry! I'm sorry okay? P-please let me go!" Minho begged when he saw Xavier unbuckle his belt just like how he had on that day. Minho felt the tears pouring again and just when he thought his haemolacria was gone, blood dripped onto the white bedsheets from his eyes as he trembled even more.

"Oh come on~ We just want to have some fun.. I swear I'm not gonna use you like before and keep you as my sex slave this time. And you were fantasising how you wanted your boyfriend to rearrange your organs, right? Just picture me as him and it'll be pleasurable for both of us.." Xavier smirked as he took off his pants and leaped onto Minho.

Minho screamed and crawled back on the bed. He looked around and saw that the only way of escape was through the main door and Javier was blocking it. Minho leaped out of bed and ran to the door, pounding on it and yelling for help but Javier just simply pulled him away and shoved him onto the ground. Minho grimaced as he slid across the floor and hit his head on the wall.

Xavier walked over and tilted Minho's head up. He grabbed Minho's face and smiled seeing Minho's perfect lips up close. Without warning, Xavier leaned in and kissed Minho without his consent. Minho cried as Xavier slid his tongue into Minho's mouth, swirling it with Minho's tongue and exploring the insides of Minho's mouth. Minho choked and couldn't breathe so he shook and tried to tear himself away from Xavier but to no avail.

Sung.. Where's my Sungie... I miss you Jisung.. Please help me..

Minho moaned softly as Xavier sucked on his neck. Just then, he heard the door rattling and the handle about to literally break down. Alert, Xavier and Javier turned around and saw that the door had opened and on the other side was Jisung with the key in his hands that opened the door and the police pointing the gun right at Xavier and Javier. Both of them put their hands up as the police came and cuffed them up. Xavier just laughed as he was taken away with Javier.

"Oh my god my poor baby.. I'm so sorry.." Jisung ran over and hugged Minho tightly, panicking seeing the blood run down the side of Minho's face.

"W-why are you so kind.. Why are you apologising for something that wasn't your fault? I should be sorry.. Wait, how did you even know I was here..?" Minho hugged Jisung back and rested his head on his shoulder.

"I couldn't find you at home so I tracked your phone down and found you here.. I shouldn't have left you, baby, I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.."

"Stop apologising it's not even your god damn fault.. Now shut up and fuc- kiss me!" Minho pleaded.

Jisung turned bright red upon hearing that and he chuckled before pecking Minho on the lips. Minho pouted slightly, upset that Jisung didn't kiss him properly so he grabbed Jisung's collar and kissed him passionately on the lips.

"Damn, someone's feeling lustful.." Jisung grinned and wiped some saliva off the corner of his lips.

"Urgghhhhh.. Y'know you actually should fuck me already... I was just saying that to Xav and Jav.. I want you to pump me up and completely rearrange my organs.. Like what you said to me the first time we started texting.. Hey how come you became the top when you were begging me to fuck you? How unfair! Hmph. Well I just begged you to fuck me too so.. Whatever! You do better at topping anyways, I'll probably fuck up because of my past if I lead the relationship... Okay now just pleeeeaaaaassssssseeeeeeee fuck me Sung~ Whatever kink you're into I'll comply with!! I can call you daddy or sir or be your slutty dirty little whore~" Minho blurted out as the vodka and whiskey started kicking in again.

Jisung blushed furiously and avoided eye contact with Minho. Minho frowned as he turned Jisung's head towards him and stared at him dead seriously in the eye.

"Fuck. Me."