⚠︎ 43 ⚠︎

"Sunngggiiiieeeee~ Hurry up hurry up hurry up!!" Minho whined as he kicked around on the bed. Jisung chuckled as he got out of the shower with only a towel around his waist. Minho grinned as Jisung sat next to him  on the bed.

"You sure about this though? You're episodes just got slightly better, I really don't want to trigger them again and risk hurting you.." Jisung said as he stroked Minho's back.

"Mmm.. I dunno. But we have a safeword anyways, if I feel something coming I can just scream." Minho shrugged. He was 99% sure this probably would trigger something but he needed Jisung's love so desperately.

"Huu... Okay, if you really insist.. God why am I getting so fucking nervous-" Jisung sighed.

"First time?" Minho tilted his head and looked at Jisung.

"No, I've been nervous before."

"......Bro I mean as in doing this-"

"Oh right fuck sorry- Yeah, first time. Why do you think I've fucked someone before?"

"You're just really attractive, it's kinda surprising that no one's gotten with you before..."

Jisung blushed and accidentally picked up the towel to cover his face out of embarrassment and Minho got extremely flustered seeing Jisung's member for the first time. He screamed into the blankets and Jisung quickly realised what he did the second he took the towel off and threw it back on his lap.

"Jeez how are we even gonna fuck if we both get flustered this easily-" Jisung said as he covered his face with his hands.

"I don't know?!??!!? You're the top, it's not my job to figure it out." Minho exclaimed as he buried his head into the bed. Jisung looked down at Minho and turned even more red upon seeing his perfect bare thighs.

"Help me then!! I don't know how to lead this?? Uhmmm- Do you wanna go rough or what? Handcuffs? Blindfold? Gag??? Help?!?!?"

"Do I wanna go whAT oh my fucking god we aren't gonna get anywhere.. Yeah okay go more gentle and uhmm.. Blindfold? I don't really want bondage considering y'know.. But what do I call you? Sir? Daddy? Just 'Jisung' seems so plain.."

"HELP THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!? UM CALL ME WHATEVER YOU WANT I GUESS..?"

"Okay okay! Help me put the blindfold on first." Minho sighed as he raised up the blindfold and turned around. Jisung took it and he gulped at seeing Minho's gorgeous back right in front of him. Minho bounced a few times and Jisung helped him put the blindfold on.

"Can you see anything, baby?"

"Haha, of course not! It's called a blindfold for a reason~" Minho giggled. Jisung laughed as he laid Minho down, back facing towards him and tugged at his boxers. Minho gasped as he felt Jisung take it off and slide it down his legs.

The moment Jisung saw Minho's ass he felt a wave of lust washed over him. He licked his lips as he grabbed some lube from the bag and squeezed some onto his fingers. Minho grabbed a pillow and clung on to it as he felt Jisung's fingers trace the brim of his ass.

Well, of course, Minho couldn't see anything and he absolutely was not ready when Jisung shoved his index finger up Minho's ass. Minho hissed at the pain and buried his head in the pillow. Jisung quickly took it out and Minho jerked slightly at the sudden movement.

"I'm sorry baby, did that hurt?" Jisung whispered in Minho's ear as he leaned over.

"A-a bit.." Minho mumbled as sweat already started trickling down his face when they've barely even started.

Jisung nodded and slowly pushed the finger into Minho, going one bit at a time so it wouldn't hurt Minho too much. Minho moaned softly out of satisfaction when he felt Jisung's fingers brush against his prostate.