44

The next day Minho of course couldn't walk and so the couple had a chill day in their hotel rooms. Jisung attempted cooking breakfast but somehow managed to even fuck a cereal up so they ended up calling room service. When Jisung entered the room with the breakfast, he saw Minho banging some papers on the table out of frustration. Turned out he wanted to write a song for Jisung but was having a writers block.

"Hey! Don't bang that paper on the desk! How would you like it if I banged you on the desk?!" Jisung exclaimed as he set the plate down.

"..." Minho stared at Jisung.

"..." Jisung stared at Minho.

"Don't answer that." Jisung turned red from embarrassment and covered his face with his hands. "Uhmm change of topic! What're you up to? What's making you so mad?"

"I'm editing this song I wrote for us and struggling.." Minho sighed as he leaned back in his chair and stretched.

"May I?" Jisung asked politely as he picked up the paper and Minho nodded.

Random crap #7
Go outside and touch some fucking grass,
Stop saying bullshit that nobody asked,
And making us feel sorry for your lonely ass

"Min baby this is a bop but I think you gave me the wrong paper.." Jisung chuckled as he showed Minho the one he got. Minho burst out laughing as he quickly took the other one one his desk and handed it to Jisung.

"Yeah I wrote that small verse because I was so mad- Sorry, hehe~" Minho giggled as he took the paper from Jisung and slid it in a drawer.

Jisung scanned through the whole song and smiled as he handed the paper back. "It's good! Really! I love it. Can't wait to hear the final results!! Also uhm.. You're not mad at me, right?"

"No, why would I? Sung I swear if it's about last night its perfectly fine, you know I've been through worse.." Minho sighed as he turned around in the chair and faced Jisung.

"Okay.." Jisung nodded, still looking slightly sad. "Well keep up the good work, I'm gonna go grab us some snacks from downstairs." Jisung stood up before kissing Minho on the forehead and heading out the room.

Minho put the paper down and turned on his phone. He had changed all the display names to make things easier and he sighed as he saw a notification from "h.hj"

Heterosexual
(7 members)
—————————————————————————
25+ messages since 22:17 PM

h.hj
no but hes actually so messed up its amusing lmfao
im so glad he went on honeymoon with that guy
how did bro even want to marry him 💀💀

s.cb
like the crying and everythings so annoying idk how his lovers even putting up with him

l.mh
talking abt me?

k.sm
noo of course not

y.ji
HAHAHAHHSJ LMFAOO

h.hj
what makes you think that? :((

l.mh
i guess im not welcome here anymore
i could leave if you want

s.cb
please do

l.yb
binnie weve talked about this
please ffs
im sorry minho hyung
stay if you wish
@b.cc

s.cb
whatever
why are you even defending him

b.cc
changbin
not only you the rest of you too
what the fuck
weve all discussed this
im sorry minho ssi

k.sm
you guys kinda outvoted its 4 - 2 so..

y.ji removed l.mh from heterosexual

l.yb
innie what the hell
all of you have been treating him like shit
i cant believe were friends

l.yb left heterosexual

b.cc
neither can i
i really expected better from you guys

b.cc left heterosexual

Minho put down his phone and rubbed his temples. He still was barely getting over the fact that yet another group of exactly 4 other friends had betrayed him yet again just like this. He looked up and saw another group chat that "s.cb" had added him into.

.
(5 members)
—————————————————————————

s.cb
oi i dont know whats ur problem but fuck off from felix
you and those fake attacks are literally making chanlix worried
why the fuck

l.mh
i didnt do anything though?

h.hj
youve caused every single one of us trouble
isnt that enough?
dont you feel ashamed?

k.sm
he probably doesnt cus of his mental disorders
so quirky and girlypops

y.ji
bet he doesnt even have them except the crying blood shit
goofy ahh

h.hj
exactly..

l.mh
okay
sorry

l.mh left .

Minho turned his phone on silent mode and leaned back in his chair. He didn't want his honeymoon to be ruined because of this so he got up and went downstairs to the buffet where Jisung was. He walked over and wrapped his arms around Jisung which surprised him slightly and Minho laughed at Jisung's reaction.

"Hi Min~ Wait what's wrong? You seem a bit down.." Jisung pecked Minho's lips and quickly read his expression.

"O-oh nothing.." Minho mumbled as he leaned his head on Jisung's shoulders.

"Please tell me baby, if you don't I can't help you.. You know I really don't mind helping you with anything. Unless you really insist of course." Jisung set the plate down and gently cupped Minho's face in his hands.

"It's just.. Those bastards are being bastards again. But it's okay, I can just ignore them and chat with Chanlix." Minho pouted slightly and shrugged.

"Ugh they.. Okay whatever. I'm glad you still have Chan and Lix though!"

"Mhm.."

a.n:

i feel so bad for making hyunjin jeongin seungmo and binnie bad 💀💀 but ehh and also 5k already damn thanks yall!!!

<3