41

Minho fell forwards into Jisung's arm and nodded as tears streamed down his face. Jisung smiled satisfied and hugged Minho. The moonlight shone on them as the two shared a warm embrace.

"Y-yes.. Yes I will... Oh my god I-I love you so fucking much Jisung." Minho mumbled through hiccups and sniffs.

"I love you too Minho." Jisung hummed and cupped Minho's face in his hands. They had known each other for over two years now. Minho grinned as he wiped a tear away and leaned in to kiss Jisung. Jisung picked Minho up in his arms and spun him around as he kissed him back lovingly.

-----------

"By the love that has brought you here today and by the vows you have pledged, it is my great honour to now pronounce you partners for life, Han Jisung and Lee Minho!"

Minho and Jisung stared into each others eyes, grinning from ear to ear. Minho peeked from the corner of his eyes and he could see Chanlix getting extremely emotional, Felix sobbing into Chan's arms while Chan stroked Felix's back trying not to burst into tears himself. As he had expected, Hyunjin, Changbin, Jeongin and Seungmin hadn't shown up but he couldn't help but feel slightly dejected as all of them were still sent invites.

Jisung also took a quick peek and saw that his colleagues were all cheering, especially his friend Sunhi and his boss. Jisung noticed that Minho's mood had shifted so he pulled him in by the waist and kissed him with passion. The crowed screamed and Minho was taken slightly by surprise but he placed his hands behind Jisung's neck and kissed him back as he shut his eyes.

After the kiss, the two walked down the aisle. Jisung went to his group of friends and Minho to his.

"Minho hyung!! You're married.. Waaaaahhh!!! I wish you a happy life with J-Jisung! P-Please remember me! Oh my god Channie hyung Minho hyung's married!!" Felix sobbed as he saw Minho coming towards him.

Chan greeted him with a warm smile and a hug. "Congrats Minho-ssi!"

Minho swatted them on the arm and rolled his eyes as he blushed. "Oh stoppp~" Minho laughed as he ruffled Felix's hair a few times.

He looked around the wedding venue. It was so perfectly decorated and the prettiest place Minho had ever been to. He frowned still not seeing Jeongin, Hyunjin, Changbin and Seungmin anywhere. Chan seemed to notice and patted his shoulder.

"It's okay, Minho. They're probably busy. Me and Lix will be here for you all the time though, yeah? Don't feel sad! It's the biggest day of your life. Cheer up! How about lets go grab some drinks?" Chan comforted Minho before tilting his head towards the drinks and snack bar. Minho nodded gratefully and the trio made their way over.

Jisung joined Minho at the bar after talking with his friends and hugged Minho from behind on his waist. Minho grinned and pecked Jisung on the lips.

"Hey lovebirds!! Time to cut the cake!~" Sunhi yelled as he took up the cake. Minho shot a glance at Felix who gave him a thumbs up. As expected, the cake baked by none other than him. Jisung took Minho's hand and ran up before cutting the cake and everyone cheered even louder than before.

Little did neither of them know that soon this wedding was going to turn into a living nightmare. Jeongho was hiding behind a bush far away and has a shotgun aimed straight at Jisung's head.

No one seemed to notice other than Jisung's best friend Sunhi and as soon as Jeongho fired the bullet, Sunhi leaped in front of him.

Bang.

Sunhi dropped to the floor, clutching his chest that had been shot and was bleeding. Jeongho gritted his teeth seeing that he didn't get the right target and slipped away yet again. Everyone looked at Sunhi and screamed.

Jisung fell on to the ground and picked Sunhi up, grabbing a napkin and pressing it on the wound, trying to stop the bleeding. Flashbacks of the past came flooding to him and he could only see his dying father in his arms. Jisung started crying and he shook his head violently.

"No! You can't fucking die, you bastard! What the hell?! Why would you die for me?!" Jisung scolded as Minho fetched a cloth for him. Chan dialled the ambulance and police as everyone else was freaking out.

"It's your wedding, bro.. Minho would be in so much pain if you died on your wedding, no..? And that's what friends are for anyways.. Stop trying to save me, it hurts more.. Just let me die..." Sunhi spluttered as he coughed out blood. The blood on his shirt was spreading and his eyes were fluttering close.

"Fuck!" Jisung cried as Sunhi fell motionless in his grip. Minho hugged Jisung and stroked his back knowing this was bringing back his trauma. The police and ambulance sirens chimed and soon, everyone was evacuated and the area was being searched.

-----------

"I'm sorry baby.. I originally planned for us to go on honeymoon tonight until the end of February but.. I don't think we can enjoy it to our fullest extent now that S-Sunhi.. Fuck..." Jisung sighed as he and Minho sat in a car. Both had changed into something more comfortable and Jisung reached his hands over, frowning slightly as he stroked Minho's bare thighs.

"It's okay. Do you still want to go though? We could go after you recover.. I don't mind at all." Minho replied as he leaned over and rested his head on Jisung's shoulders.

"Yeah, let's go. I'll be fine." Jisung smiled weakly as he started up the engine for the car.

As soon as Jisung's car disappeared down the horizon, another car pulled up behind them.

"Hah. Fools."

a.n:

OK SO SOMEONE ASKED HOW I UPDATE SO MUCH SO BASICALLY I HAVE MY NEXT STORY FULLY PLANNED OUT AND I LOOK FORWARDS TO WRITING THAT BUT AT THE SAME TIME I CANT RUSH THIS SO IM WRITING EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CHANCE I GET LMAOO