3

"Soongie, Doongie, Dori!! Dinner's ready!!!" Minho screamed out from the kitchen into the living room. His three cats came hurrying into the kitchen and pawed on Minho's trousers. Minho laughed and bent over as he placed a plate of cat food on the ground. He rolled his sleeves back down after preparing the food and left the kitchen. As he turned a corner just about to go into the living room, he noticed that there were a pile of photos at his front door. Suspicious and curious, he walked over and raised an eyebrow. The photos were pictures of him and each one of them said "My eyes are on you." on the back in scribbled, bright red handwriting. 

Huh.. This is.. me? From earlier today too.. Eh, whatever. Minho didn't pay much attention to it and picked up the photos before tossing them in the trash bin. He went in his room and sat down on the bed as he turned on his phone.

gay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

christopher.chan310
@
i_m_leeminho.1025
buddyy
did you see our music video

i_m_leeminho.1025
no how would i

seo_jutdaebin2222
yk you can check it on the company page
under mvs

i_m_leeminho.1025
i thought it wasnt released
whtv
also i think im getting stalked

gyxq.artisthwang_
what did you expect dumbass

i_m_leeminho.1025
.
..

gyxq.artisthwang_
soryr
im sorry
innie help

i_m_leeminho.1025
no one will help you my dear hyunjin dongsaeng

breadfox1.43
i live 314km away from you

gyxq.artisthwang_
wait ur on break??
can i come visit you
<3

breadfox1.43
no

seo_jutdaebin2222
if you can make it out of the JYP building alive in the first place

gyxq.artisthwang_
shut up

christopher.chan310
the airfryers working

gyxq.artisthwang_
WHY WOULD YOU REMIND HIM

i_m_leeminho.1025
i didnt need reminding

xx_felix.69420
tissue box is ready too
have fun hyunjin

i_m_leeminho.1025
oh hes gonna have the best fucking time of his life tmr

gyxq.artisthwang_
im taken

i_m_leeminho.1025
woahhh everyone quick act surprised
omg u hv a bf?!?!?!?1

seo_jutdaebin2222
😮😮😮
NO WAYYY

christopher.chan310
AUR MY GAUWD
UR GAY???!?!?!>!>?>?!1

xx_felix.69420
DAMNNN CRAZYYYYY!!!11!1🤯🤯

idonthvanoddsidexoxo.1672
WAIT WHAT UR DATING
FR??!?!>?11!?/

gyxq.artisthwang_
shut up seungmin

idonthvanoddsidexoxo.1672
all of them said that 
why only me shut up

gyxq.artisthwang_
supportive friend 101

christopher.chan310
anyways watch out minho
getting stalked is dangerous asf
what happened so far?

i_m_leeminho.1025
whoever it is took pics of me this whole day
i just threw them away
it wrote "eyes on you" on the back

xx_felix.69420
good luck bro
you should move out

i_m_leeminho.1025
this is the only apartment ive found nearby that accepts pets

seo_jutdaebin2222
just ignore it

breadfox1.43
thats exactly what hes doing idiot

seo_jutdaebin2222
respect your hyungs

breadfox1.43
no wswag

Just then, Minho heard a knock on his door. He shut his phone and tucked it in his back pockets as he got out of his bed and walked out to the door. When he opened the door, no one was there. He looked around until he noticed on the ground was a piece of paper with red writing from what seemed like.. blood. He picked up the paper and it said "im watching. you cant hide." The blood wasn't even dry yet and Minho got a few drops on his hand as he threw the paper away again. He peeked his head out the window and as soon as he did, a shard of glass flew from the end of the hallway towards him. He moved back just in time and his eyes widened as he looked at the glass falling onto the ground after hitting the wall, making a "clink" sound. Minho raised an eyebrow and hesitated before sprinting to the end of the hallway but there was no one there. 

Then where did the glass come from..? Minho thought. He looked down the staircase and saw more shards on the ground but not a single trace that a human had been there. When he whipped his head around, he saw a dark shadow just turn around the corner at the other end of the hallway. He ran over but again, no one was there. Minho narrowed his eyes and stared at the spot where he saw the figure earlier. He stood there for awhile but still, nothing came up so he just went back to his own room. 

Jisung who was obviously the one who caused this doing, laughed as he stared up at the window where Minho was. Things were going as planned. He had inserted a device in the wall that could shoot the glass and when Minho went to investigate, he snuck in his house and installed a hidden camera in his bedroom, living room and bathroom before then escaping through the window. Soongie, Doongie and Dori had noticed Jisung and as soon as Minho entered back, they started clawing at his trousers.

"Yeah I'm okay, I didn't get hurt-" Minho misunderstood what they were trying to say and patted their heads. Soongie, Doongie and Dori thought that meant he knew too and it was nothing much either so they all calmed down.

Minho plopped down on the couch and stared up at the ceiling. It was his first time getting stalked and he was unsure what to do but the thing is, he didn't feel the least bit uncomfortable. He decided to turn on the TV and catch up with some news.

Now whatever Minho was doing, Jisung was watching through the hidden cameras. Jisung was extremely surprised that Minho was so casual about everything. Before, every target he had stalked would be freaking out by now even if it was only just the first day.

This guy.. You might think it's nothing right now but soon... hah..