7

Minho was an orphan. He had grown up in an orphanage where he didn't make many friends. Only did he speak to a few other kids when he had turned 14 years old. He made friends with a friend group consisting of 4 people. Xavier, a boy 2 years older than Minho, Renyn, a boy 2 and a half years older than Minho, Jeongho, a boy 3 years older than Minho and Javier, Xaviers twin brother. These 4 had helped Minho open up more and supported him through his childhood. Minho was always very quiet as a child. He was so curious about himself that he didn't talk with others at all. Who was he? Where was he born? When was he born? He had no clue about anything and he hated it.

When Minho turned 16, he discovered his passion for dancing. Since then, he had danced in a quiet area of the orphanage all the time by himself until Renyn found him once and told everyone. Minho still held a grudge with Renyn for that but he knew Renyn was trying to get Minho more outgoing. Eventually under everyones begs, pleads and insisting, Minho put up a show for the orphanage. Ever since then, boys and girls fell head over heels for him. He was practically a celebrity in the orphanage. 

Minho would put up a performance of some sort every few months. One day, it was raining cats and dogs outside, thunder was cackling and everyone was pretty much in a bad mood because of the weather. Minho saw the mood of the orphanage had gone down so he decided to put up a small performance to cheer some people up. He danced to only a few songs but that had already got the orphanage wild. Everyone was screaming over him, hyping him up as he finished up.

"Woo! You go Minho!"

"Omg omg you're so hottttt!!!"

"YEAHHH! SLAYING AS ALWAYS KING!!"

Minho laughed as he walked away from the stage and returned to his room. On his bed was a letter from his group of friends.

"Hi Minho. As you probably know, the 4 of us are now all of age to leave. Thank you for being in our lives, you were like a little brother to us. Come over to Renyn's, we have a small party and surprise planned for you! Hope to see you there."

Minho's face dropped. He had completely forgotten that his friends were going to become an adult before he did so he rushed over to Renyn's room to thank his friends and say goodbye. When he opened the door, it was pitch black inside. He reached for the lights but someone had shoved him onto the floor and he raised his head up in terror as he heard a "click" sound behind him. The door locked. 

Confused and nervous, Minho was just about to get up when he felt a white, hot streak of pain rush through his entire body. He immediately fell down and gripped at his leg. There was an intense, piercing and debilitating pain from there and he gathered some of his strength to reach over and touch his thigh. When he made contact, he could feel a sticky, gooey substance run down his fingers and leg. Minho raised his hand up again and crawled to the moonlight so he could see. Blood. Crimson red blood was running down his arms and dripping onto his clothes.

He had been shot.

But his friends told him to go there, right? These years of friendship had to mean something. It couldn't possibly be them who shot him.

"Haha! Would you look at that, boys? Fell right into our trap." Xavier's voice boomed from the doorway.

"What a stupid whore~" Jeongho laughed.

Minho raised his head up again. He couldn't believe his eyes. It was indeed, his group of "friends" who was in the room sitting directly across him on the bed, smirking at him who was suffering and in agony. 

"G-guys? W-what's going on.. I- I'm so confused..?" Minho spluttered out. He could just barely manage to get those words out of his mouth as he clutched his thigh which was still bleeding out pretty bad.

"We're leaving tomorrow. We can do whatever we want to you now~" Renyn grinned as he bent down next to the trembling Minho and tilted his head up with his ice cold fingers.

"I.. I don't get it?" Minho whispered. He did get it but he refused to believe it. No. His friends wouldn't backstab him like this.

"Dumb sack of shit, do you think we really were friends? Ever since Ren saw you dancing we've basically used your status to get advantages here." Javier said as he crossed his legs and played with the shotgun he had used earlier on Minho.

"..Please... I.." Minho didn't know what to say. Millions of thoughts and questions swarmed around his head. This was too much information for him to process.

"We'll show you then. Go boys~" Xavier, the "leader" of the group instructed. Minho already could barely move around because of getting shot earlier so he couldn't protest at all when Javier, Renyn and Jeongho walked over and pinned his limbs to the ground. Renyn ripped Minho's shirt off before taking both his hands and holding it above his head. Javier and Jeongho each took a leg and spread them wide. Minho squirmed and wiggled with all his might but the injury was restricting his movement, plus his friends were much more stronger than him. 

Xavier took a whip from a cupboard and Minho could only look in misery as Xavier walked towards him. Xavier smiled before whipping Minho once on the back. Minho shut his eyes tight as he heard the whip swish through the air. Everyone laughed at Minho's sudden intake of breath when the whip hit Minho's bare back with a loud "clack" sound. 

Minho's head jerked up and he could feel blood starting to pour from where the whip had landed. He wasn't even given a break before another blow landed on his lower waist. Minho twitched at the agonising pain that the blow had caused and again, the group snickered at him.

"You're so weak. Trembling this much before we barely even started.. Such a useless slut." Javier spat at Minho.

Minho cried. He could barely see as rivulets of tears and sweat ran down his face. He didn't know what he did to deserve this. He looked back in the corner of his eyes at Xavier who seemed to have become three times his normal size and loomed over Minho.

"We'll start for real now~" Xavier said as he slowly started to unbuckle his pants and all Minho could do was just pray this all was just a dream.

Eyes On You. // Minsung [PT. 1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें