⚠︎ 53 ⚠︎

Jisung walked into a bathroom stall and slammed the door shut before pressing Minho against the door. He freed one of his arms and unbuttoned Minho's shirt as he kept kissing Minho. Minho tilted his head to the side, gasping for air as he was out of breath. Jisung traced his fingers on Minho's body and smirked seeing the boy tremble in his grip.

"Hah.. I-I'm sorry Sung.." Minho panted as Jisung set him onto the ground again. "C-can we go back to them now?"

Jisung smirked. He didn't know seeing Minho completely flustered begging was this cute. "Get on your knees and beg and I might consider it."

Minho secretly was enjoying this a LOT and so he got on to his knees and begged. Jisung laughed and ruffled Minho's hair. He bent down and tilted Minho's head up to face him. Jisung pulled out handcuffs, a gag and a blindfold and grinned at Minho. Minho's pupils widened as Jisung cuffed Minho up so quick that Minho didn't even have time to react.

Minho didn't protest so Jisung put the blindfold and gag on too. Now Minho couldn't fight, see or speak. Jisung grinned as he slid his hands down Minho's pants. He brushed against his member briefly and Minho moaned but it came out as a muffled "mmgh".

Jisung started rubbing and Minho threw his head back and the door to the bathroom opened. Jisung pressed a finger against Minho's gag but started rubbing even faster. Minho shook furiously as he tried to hold his moans in. His heavy breathing was covered by the fan in the bathroom and Minho leaned his head on the door of the stall as he felt his member getting harder and harder under Jisung's grip.

"Minho you fucking bitch.. Hyunjin got fired because of you..." It was Changbin. Both of them fell silent as the sound of glass shattering echoed the bathroom. Minho started trembling and Jisung ruffled his hair. The door soon slammed again and Jisung sighed. He continued stroking Minho's member and pressed his thumb on the tip.

"Mmghhff~ Mmmff!! Mnnngghh..!!~" Minho groaned as he felt like he was about to come. Jisung took out his phone and snapped a picture of Minho's pretty face. Completely red with sweat and tears running down his cheeks, blindfold on and drool trickling down through his gag. Minho heard the sound of the picture being taken through the phone and he whined.

Jiusng chuckled and flipped Minho around. Minho rested his arms on the floor for support and Jisung took down Minho's pants. Minho flinched as Jisung poked slightly at his ass while still rubbing his member. Jisung licked his finger before circling the brim of Minho's ass and slowly sticking it in.

"MMNNNFF!! NGHHM~" Minho moaned and Jisung laughed at the noises he was making. Jisung leaned over and took off the gag. Minho gasped and panted heavily as he sighed. "R-right here at the company..?"

"Why not?"

Minho gulped as Jisung slid his pants down and positioned Minho on him. Minho steadied himself and slowly slid down onto Jisung's member. Not even halfway through and Minho was already hissing in pain. Jisung decided to go a bit more rough today as this was a "punishment" after all. Without warning, Jisung grabbed Minho's waist and slid him down the whole length of his member in one quick movement. Minho moaned loudly and Jisung quickly covered his mouth, hearing the door click open again.

"Minho hyungg and Jisung I know you're fucking in one of these stalls, but I just wanted to say Jeongin wants to treat all of us to dinner at xxx restaurant! Be there at 8 PM. And good luck Minho hyung!! I literally heard that moan from outside!" It was Felix. He stared at the ground and saw that the stall in the corner had two pairs of pants peeking out from under. Felix smirked before snapping a quick picture of it and running out the bathroom, ready to report back to Chan and Jeongin.

Minho sighed and Jisung giggled. Then suddenly, Jisung started thrusting his hips up and he laughed at Minho's sudden intake of breath. He kissed the back of Minho's neck as he thrusted even faster for comfort. Minho moaned every time Jisung hit his prostate and he quivered.

"Oh fuck.. I think I'm about to come..." Jisung bit his lip and shut his eyes out of satisfaction. And he came in Minho. Minho's head jerked up and he gasped for air.

"A-aah..~ Mngh.. I also came, Sung... Oh fuck.." Minho groaned as Jisung stood up and used the roll of paper towel to clean both of them up. Both put their pants back on before wiping the sweat of their faces. Minho fixed Jisung's hair and vice versa. They left the stall and stared into the mirror. Almost all evidence of them fucking had been erased. Jisung laughed and picked Minho up bridal style before leaving the bathroom.

a.n:

rawr feliz navidad fefeliz navidad i can feel the evil coming but felix never bad GUYS FELIX NEVER BAD-

chan after felix told him probably going after jisungs ass rn as the protective dadd- father he is.