23

"Sung.. I want my Sungie.." Minho mumbled as he sobbed into a cushion.

"Anyone got any clue on who that is?" Chan turned to face the group and all of them shook their head. Changbin hesitated but he grabbed Minho's phone from his bag and threw it at Minho. Minho saw the phone and immediately dialled Jisung.

"Yes baby? Are you okay?" Jisung asked through the phone. Jisung just had his lunch and his face froze when he heard the loud sobs coming from the other side of the phone. Everyone looked at each other as the phone was on speaker and every one of them heard someone just call Minho "baby".

"3rd floor.. Second room to the right.. Please hurry..." Minho said as he looked up and the whole group had turned into his friend group along with the doctors that ran tests on him to prevent his disorder from going any further. He screamed seeing all of them together in the pure white room and Jisung's heart shattered hearing the scream.

"I'm coming, Min. Hang in there. I'll be there in no time." Jisung replied and the call ended.

"Yooo.. Minho got a man.." Seungmin remarked.

"Not a good time but yeah damn..." Hyunjin whispered.

A few minutes later, Jisung burst into the room and the whole group whipped their head up in alert, other than Minho himself. Jisung sprinted over to Minho and pulled him into a hug.

"Shh baby.. I'm here. Did you take your meds?"

Minho shook his head and Jisung sighed. He looked up to the person closest to the bag (Jeongin) and Jeongin immediately passed the bag over. He searched inside and took a blue pill but Minho shook his head again.

"Red.. Blue's not strong enough for this.."

Jisung nodded and gave Minho a red pill and almost immediately, Minho's eyes fluttered close and he fell asleep from the effects of the pill right on the sofa. Jisung wiped the crimson red tears with his thumb and stroked Minho's back gently. He then looked up and saw that everyone was staring at him.

"Oh- Well isn't this awkward.. Haha-" Jisung laughed awkwardly as he caressed Minho's thighs.

"Man you got a crap ton of explaining to do.." Changbin eyed Jisung suspiciously.

"I can't tell you Minho's case b-"

"We kinda know.. He got raped and then tried suiciding?" Hyunjin cut Jisung off, remembering what happened earlier.

"Right.. Jeez that episode must've been bad.. he's never gotten to the point where he mentioned his past.. Poor thing..." Jisung sighed as he tucked a strand of hair behind Minho's ears.

"Okay well, who are you?" Felix asked as he leaned back on the couch and stared at Jisung.

"Can't y'all tell? His boyfriend of course~" Jisung said proudly.

"Of course.. Well thank you for being there for Minho and helping him with these uhm.. panic attacks. Can we have your number to add to Minho's information page so if he has another attack similar to this then we can ring you right away?" Chan questioned.

Jisung nodded and added his contact information on Chan's phone.

"Also can you guys cancel his schedule for this afternoon? I'm sure you all saw what happened and how scared my poor baby was, he needs a good rest. Thanks!" Jisung requested as he picked up Minho bridal style and left the company without saying anything else.