2

Edited: Guys, omg. I just saw the photoshoot for FML and guess what. My prediction for wedding dresses came true. I mean all the tops are wearing black while bottoms are wearing white. I'm crying, such a crazy coincidence. I'm changing the wedding pictures.

"Father..." Soonyoung and Jun entered their parents room.

"If you two are here to protest, then just go back. I'm not going to cancel any of your marriage". Their father said while still reading a book.

"But father we.."

"I said, what I said. Don't try to disobey me, and if you two tried to run away". As saying last sentence, king looked at the two with his scary eyes.
The two boys flinch and nodded and quickly left the room with bowing to their parents.

"Honey.... Why do you always scare them?" Queen asked.

"Come on they are the cutest and easiest to handle and they will never disobey". The king replied with a smile, the only smile that he rarely show his son's cause he wants them to be a little scared of him.

Next day the 7mates of the Princes were called at the backyard.

"You all will learn how to act royal as you are going to be the wives of the Princes". Someone who seems like a important servent of the palace said.
And their training started.

Jihoon and Minghao really hated being there and now on the top of that, they were the mates of the two who must really hate them. Still the two have some reasons for staying there and marrying the prince.
Their 7 days training went on but they never saw any of the Prince in those 7days at all.

As for the Princes, they were being thought about work, as from now on they need to work.

Finally the wedding day came, the mates were all dressed up in white while the Prince were dressed up in black suits.