he was nice to her which was what she craved. that had always been a problem, she felt like anyone who was nice always had good interest at heart but she was sadly wrong. even after being used so many times she hadn't learned her lesson and now she was paying the price.

"you know like, fall back on y'all friendship. stop talking to him so much and stuff you know? i kinda feel like it's taking time away from us" she said nicely making kaniyah nod slowly.

"okay" she agreed. "really?" jazz asked her excitedly making kaniyah laugh. "yeah it's fine, i can just leave him alone" kaniyah nodded.

"see this why i love you girl you the best. you just understand me" she sat her bowl down hugging kaniyah which she accepted.

"no i'm not it's just human decency. i know you've had a crush on him for a long time i just thought you didn't anymore so that's my fault. i would never do anything to intentionally hurt you" kaniyah explained.

"i love you girl" jazz nodded. "i love you too, can you get me a water bottle?" she cheesed. "no" jazz shook her head standing up.

"i invited tyler over so don't bother me okay? he should be here in a second. ma at work so we shouldn't be bothered right?" she said referring to krystal. kaniyah sighed "okay i'll get it myself, how long will he be here?" she asked as she ignored half of her statement..

"ion know maybe two or three hours" jazz shrugged "why is that a problem for you?" she asked kaniyah

"no i gotta go to work in a hour and a half anyway" kaniyah nodded making jazz nod with her. now jazz was even more happy because they would have the house to their self.

"okay" jazz said to her and just then a knock was heard, well more of a banging which meant it was tyler like she was expecting. "ouu there go my man" jazz got excited making kaniyahs heart ping.

she was happy for her friend but now she felt bad about having sex with him. she felt like the worse friend in the world, especially since it was multiple times knowing her friend had some type of feelings towards him.

she wasn't thinking about it when she was doing it but now this was the after math and she felt like the worst friend in the world. all she ever wanted was to be a good support system for her friends and she did the most backstabbing thing ever in her eyes.

"go answer the door, give him anticipation to see me" jazz said "uhh...do you even know what anticipation means" kaniyah raised an eyebrow.

"kinda" jazz nodded. "now go! go" she rushed her. "your lucky i want a water bottle" kaniyah said before tyler banged on the door again since they were taking to long.

kaniyah got up walking out her room into her big living room. her house was nice and beautiful, even had a nice porch which had steps on them.

she walked to her front door unlocking the bottom since the top was unlocked and opened the door making tyler smile. "wassup wooda" he greeted her.

"hi" she said shortly before walking away making him mug the back of her head. she walked in the kitchen to get her water bottle.

"hey" jazz greeted him happy that niyah only said hi and walked away. "wassuh, she good?" he asked referring to niyah.

she wasn't all perky or excited to see him like usual and he didn't like that. only reason he accepted jazz's invite was to see kaniyah.

"she's fine why you ask?" she asked. "ion know she usually ain't that quiet" he shrugged closing the front door.

"that's a whole blessing sir you better take it while you can" jazz joked but he was dead ass serious. "i'm not laughin" he shook his head.

he didn't care, if he felt something was on his mind he would say it.