"here" he got from on top of her sitting against the head board. "you gotta spit on it" he looked her in her eyes and she looked down at it as the veins started to show.

gathering the spit in her mouth she did that. "now stroke it" he instructed her nodding. she watched it drip down before doing what he said starting to stroke his dick.

"yeah mama jus like that" he squeezed his eyes closed shut. he knew if he looked at her he would be done. "does it feel good?" she asked him softly.

"mhm" he nodded trying to hold in his moans. "awn fuck" he mumbled letting his head fall back as she edged right under  his light pink tip.

he bawled his fist up groaning while she used her free hand showing his tip attention and he shuddered since it was his sensitive spot.

"shit yaya ight chill" he said before she leaned down wrapping her mouth around his member. he opened his eyes looking down as she started to bob her head up and down hoping she was doing it correctly.

"fuck bro" he muttered wrapping his hand in her boho braids pushing her down farther and she let him opening her mouth wide breathing through her nose.

she moaned starting to throb in between her legs. "just like that keep goin" he groaned before he held her head in place starting to thrust into her mouth hearing her gag around him.

his stomach tightened. "just like dat mama keep goin-fuck" his repeated as his dick twitched and she moaned again while he pushed her head all the way down making her nose hit his pelvis.

"i'm finna nut" he told her trying to move her head but she placed her hands on his thighs continuing. "damn" he groaned not being able to move his legs.

he released into her mouth and she let it flow down her throat freely as she swallowed not knowing what else to do.

she kept sucking and he pushed her off. "damn trynna suck me dry" he mumbled making her laugh. "i told you i didn't know how to do it" she shrugged.

"mhm ion believe that shit he grabbed his PSD boxers putting them back on as he caught his breath. "it's true, it's not as hard as i thought but i know you seen me struggling" she said grabbing her underwear.

"now i gotta take a shower again, got me all sweaty again" she huffed. "you did too stop blaming me for everything" he said putting his joggers back on.

"well it was your fault" she side eyed him. "how" he twisted his lips to the side watching her clip her bra on.

"nigga you came to my room and when i opened the door the first and only thing you said was 'do you want yo pussy ate or not' who am i to say no? i never got head before" she frowned.

"yo ass so innocent. i get bein a virgin but never even got no head? see why yo ass so uptight" he teased her. "i'm not uptight...i don't think" she said looking for her shorts.

"wooda! i'm coming in" they heard krystal yell making niyahs eyes widen. she grabbed tyler's wrist pushing him into the bathroom picking up his shirt shoving it on him and closing the door.

"ma im nakeddd" niyah whined slightly. "girl i gave birth to you" krystal walked in. "see? you in your underwear" krystal rolled her eyes.

"are you ready?" she asked "mommy do i look ready" niyah asked. krystal eyed her for a second "it smell like sex" she said.

"what does...sex smell like" kaniyah asked. krystal thought for a second realizing this was kaniyah she was talking to "i'm smelling things" she shook her head.

she knew her daughter was way to innocent. and if she was having sex she would've told her.

"where's tyler?" she asked. "still in his room i believe ...you can check on him if you want but i need to shower mommy" she told her.