The Monster and The Superhero

TJ finally makes it to the Henderson household and knocks on the front door. Dustin mothers creaks the front door open, looking at the out of breath boy in front of her, "Theodore! Hi honey how can I help?"
"Is, is Dustin, is he here?" TJ pants out.
"No sweetie! He left with Max in a hurry something about Steve and needing to see him, is everything okay?" Claudia Henderson tells the boy, worry evident in her voice.
"Yes Mrs Henderson everything's fine! I just needed school work help. Seeing as you've raised a genius, I thought Dustin would be able to help me, no worries. You have good day!" TJ gives the woman a reassuring smile, hopping on his bike heading towards The family video store.

TJ arrives at the store, there's no sign of Steve's car anywhere. Once at the shop door, he sees a sign that says shut for the day, "Oh for fucks sake. Brilliant, this is just brilliant!"
TJ throws his bike down and sits on the sidewalk, trying to work out where everyone may be. Suddenly it pops into his head, Nancy... journalist duties. TJ stands up and gets back onto his bike heading towards the trailer park, knowing that his sister will most likely be there.

TJ is rapidly peddling down the main road to the trailer park, he stops abruptly when he sees the crime scene tape and half a dozen police cars blocking the road. He looks around hoping to see his sister, but there is no sign of her. TJ groans in frustration, but decides to head down to the trailer park just incase. He makes his way around the back of the police cars and towards the dirt track that goes into the trailer park.

He starts towards Max's trailer, until he sees a familiar gang of people sat on a picnic bench. He sighs in relief, picking up the pace. The group look over, as TJ skids dramatically pulling up to where the group are.
"Where the fuck have you guys been?" TJ yells at them, annoyed that he's been on a wild goose chase. The frustration soon disappears when his older sister runs at him engulfing him into a hug, "Teddy!"
TJ notices the tears that are falling from his sister eyes, "What's happened? What have I missed?"

"So let me get this straight. Fred and Chrissy, you guys think they were cursed? By something called Vecna, who is basically the puppet master of the upside down?" TJ asks.
"Yes TJ!" Dustin replies.
"Okay, just making sure." TJ responds, tapping on the table nervous at the thought of this unknown presence.
"Why them?" TJ continues,"I mean that's two very different people, so what's the pattern?"
"They were both seeing Ms Kelley." Steve tells the boy not realising TJ and Max were both also patients of the school counsellor.
"Well, shit!" TJ exclaims looking over at Max who nods at him, confirming his worries that either one of them might be next.

TJ leaves his bike at Maxs and runs back over to the group, he watches as Nancy makes a beeline towards her car.
"Nance where you going?" TJ asks.
"There's just something I want to check in on first." She tells the group.
"Something you maybe wanna share with the rest of us!" Dustin shouts over at the older girl.
"I don't want to waste your time. It's a real shot in the dark." She replies honestly.
"Erm yeah okay, are you outta your mind? Flying solo with this vecna creep on the loose. No, it's too dangerous. You need... you need someone to. Here, I'll stick with Nance. You guys take the car and check out the shrink." Steve says, throwing his car keys at Robin in the process. TJ smirks, knowing how obvious that Steve is being.
It's soon realised though that much to Steve's frustration, Robin cannot drive.
"I can drive." Max tells Steve, who shuts down the idea immediately as if he's having flashbacks to a few years ago, "No, never again, please. Anybody but you! No!"
TJ chuckles to himself, "Come on she got us there in one piece. I'm sure she can do it again!" Steve shakes his head at TJ and the glances over at Dustin, pointing at the boy, "No chance." After moments of bickering Robin cuts in and makes the final decision, she will go with Nancy and the others will stick together to visit Ms Kelley cementing the return of Steve the babysitter.