The Dive

TJ awakes with a cold sweat, gasping as he sits bolt right up.
"Woah! Mini Wheeler take it easy, you've been knocked out all night!" He hears the voice of Robin, he opens his eyes and sees her sat on the floor next to the sofa he's on. TJ looks around as she yells that he's awake, he's trying to get his bearings as the last thing he remembers was being in that creepy Creel house. The familiar sense of home fills him with comfort, when he sees the morning sun peeking through the small windows of his basement.

The eldest Wheeler brother is sat on the sofa with a blanket wrapped around him,"Jeez my heads on fire! What the hell happened?" He asks, hoping one of the four in the room would be able to answer him or at least give him some Tylenol to calm the throbbing pain in his head.
"We were hoping you'd be able to tell us!" Dustin speaks up.
TJ remembers being at the Creel house, speaking with Max and then following the lights up to the attic.
"I-I the lights got brighter and my head it was pounding, almost like it had its own heartbeat...then everything just went black." TJ tells them.
"Well that's...helpful." Dustin sarcastically states.
"That's all I've got Henderson!" TJ retorts, feeling annoyed at the boys response.

Silence fills the room as the group are waiting, what for? TJ hasn't a clue, but he is aware two people are currently not with them.
"So, urm, where is Max and..." TJ begins to ask,
"The shop." Steve answers before TJ can even finish his question giving him a knowing look in the process.
"That wasn't... I wasn't even..." TJ stutters as Steve raises his eyebrows at him, "Oh fine!" TJ gives up in defeat, knowing that Steve was right in his answer that insinuated that TJ was wondering where Max and Lucas are.

Ten minutes of 'patiently' waiting for the return of Max and Lucas, which consisted of having 5 items taken of him for annoying the others, TJ hears the basement door creak open, letting an involuntary smile overtake his face as he hears footsteps descending down the stairs.
He stands up and looks over to see Lucas first who makes his way over to him and immediately pulls TJ into a hug, "Oh thank god! You're awake dude!"

Once Lucas let's go, without any warning TJ finds himself tumbling back as someone has crashed into him, arms flying around his waist as he's trying to steady himself, he looks down and sees the familiar head of red against his chest, "Don't ever do that to me again!" Max mumbles against him. TJ let's out a sigh of relief resting his chin on top of her head, "You did it to me first." TJ replies innocently, but causes Max to pull back and look at him incredulously.
"Oh how the heart yearns for the tales of young love." Robin whimsically announces in a posh voice, causing Steve to look at her confused and Nancy doing the same on the other side.
"Hate to break up this... moment, but Max, Lucas did you get Eddies supplies? Steve's got the beer." Dustin interrupts, as Max and Lucas nod.
"TJ are you sure you're feeling up to coming to see Eddie with us? We could split up, few people stay here?" Nancy suggests to her younger brother wanting him safe.
"No, I'm all good just let me get changed quickly." He replies, pointing down to his duck covered pj bottoms.

TJ is sat in between Lucas and Max in the middle row of Nancys car, he's bought his Walkman with him just incase he has another weird turn, his cassettes in his jacket pocket at the ready. Robin and Nancy are discussing the visit to Eddie, Robin insisting on sitting this one out.
"At least he can drink himself into feeling better." Steve shouts from the back of the car a mouth full of food.
"That's what my mum does." Max voices out as it echoes through the car, both TJ and Lucas look over to her. TJ instantly puts his hand on her knee giving it a reassuring squeeze, as the girl looks out the window.

The car ride feels longer then it should, mainly because they're having to listen to Robin spiralling or practicing as she calls it on what they're going to tell Eddie. Steve again pipes up still somehow with food in his mouth, "See Robin? A positive spin can make all the difference."
TJ spins around, the noise of Steve eating agitating him, "Dude! Have you ate all of Eddies food?"
Steve just shrugs and looks at Dustin for back up who also shrugs, "No, no... well not all of it.." Steve finally replies.
"Oh shit!" TJ turns back around hearing the voice of his sister. The passengers quickly understand the panic in Nancys voice on arrival to reefer Ricks, seeing the police cars and news vans surrounding the place.