Papa

TJ's eyes shoot open, he felt like he'd been hit with a bucket of ice cold water. He's gasping while trying to gather his bearings, "Where the fuck am I?" He asks out loud to no one, the last thing he remembers was trying to help his elder sister. The place he is, is dark and red, it felt as though he'd been placed in an apocalyptic nightmare. TJ hears a creek and his head snaps towards the noise, confused as there is no visible doors.
"Theodore Wheeler! Nice of you to join me, I've been waiting for you!" The voice makes the hairs on his arms stand upright, but TJ cannot figure out where it is coming from.
"Who-who are you? What do you want?" The panic is evident in the teens voice.
"Face me!" TJ abruptly turns to the voice and sees the most horrifying man/creature walking towards him.
"You're, you're Vecna!" He stammers out.

Vecna nods and lurks closer to TJ, the Wheeler boy turns beginning to run but is met with an endless void of red.
"You can't escape me Theodore not in here! Now do the smart thing and come to me." Vecnas deep voice booms, TJ is still looking for a way to escape, but suddenly he feels something grab him. Within seconds TJ finds himself held to the spot with vines. Vecna approaches him and TJ gulps, fearing for his life, "You took your friend away from me, so now I need someone new..." TJ screams as his head begins burning, the pain unbearable.
"What, what do you want?" He trembles out desperately.
"Oh sweet Theodore I met your sister, but you. You are far more interesting and... damaged." Vecna deep voice growls.
TJ shuts his eyes praying to whoever is out there to make this stop.
"I don't know what you want from me? Okay, just let me go... please?" TJ is begging now terrified for his life.

Vecna pauses in front of the boy, looking at him intently and then runs his long scaly fingers along the side of the young Wheelers face, "You need to understand Theodore that your sister knows my story, but you, you are different and I brought you here to give you a warning... don't get in my way again!" Vecna pushes TJ back as he falls down onto Eddies crusty mattress in a state of panic, feeling the fire like sensation of where Vecnas hand/claws had just been.

"TJ! Oh my god. We thought, we thought we'd lost you...I thought I had lost you. You said you'd be a second... I was so worried!"  Max cries out kneeling infront of him. He leans his forehead onto hers feeling relieved that he's back in the real world, "I'm here. I'm still here! You can't get rid of me that easy." He tries to reassure her and himself, feeling grateful to be alive still, but suddenly it dawns on him, "Where is Nancy?" He searches around the room frantically.
"Teddy calm down! I'm here, I'm right here!" Nancy kneels next to him pulling him into a hug, both needing each other in that moment.
"Guys I hate to break up this sweet family moment, but I think we should get out of here. I don't think it's a good place to be." Robin blurts out, Steve tries to shush her but Nancy interrupts, "I agree. Please let's get out of here! Max can we go to yours, it's just across there right?"
Max nods a yes and the group begin to leave the Munson trailer where both the Wheeler siblings had been tormented by Vecna in his world. TJ is still sat on the mattress as Max turns and looks back at him offering him her hand, he takes it with a smile on his face, but then turns back and sees the state that Eddies mattress is in, "Oh my god! Ewww have I really just been laying on that vile mattress! I'm gonna be sick, I'm gonna be sick!" He holds his hand over his mouth.
"Stop being so dramatic! Come on!" Max pulls him out of the trailer, rolling her eyes at his behaviour.

After the traumatic experience the teens relocate to Maxs trailer. They're sat around on the couches eating whatever food was left that Max has. Everyone is currently ignoring the elephant in the room, not knowing how to approach the situation with the Wheeler siblings.
" Sooo...." Lucas finally breaks the tension, "Are we going to... you know, talk about it?" TJ looks up at his sister who is still evidently shaken up by the whole ordeal. Don't get him wrong he also was, but he was also confused. Vecna had TJ right where he wanted him, but didn't kill him... leaving TJ pondering why.