chapter 53

"Hyuuung?! Pretty please?" Taehyung teased him.
And it hit him with a full blast double the power.
F*ck.
He was weak for hyung and more so for pretty please.

"Okay, okay. Date it is." Jungkook agreed.

Taehyung immediately reacted with a cheeky grin, flipped Jungkook's chin and walked around him toward their secret, hidden door.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked, raising his eyebrow.
"Getting ready? And so are you." Taehyung answered, gave his new boyfriend a wink and entered his own one room apartment.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook shouted, before the door got closed.

Taehyung didn't answer, he just chuckled and leant with his back against the door.
The grin on his face turned into a smile, then it faded away.
This apartment felt so small now.
He mainly stayed over at Jungkook's for a good while now. This apartment became sort of his painting room or an extended closet, where he stored all his clothes. They were already lying like a mess over the bed. Such a contrast to Jungkook's home, where everything was very neat.

The silver blonde pushed himself away from the door, surprised, Jungkook didn't follow him. He whirled around and opened the door back to the other apartment, then yelped loudly.
Jungkook was leaning with one shoulder against the wall next to the door, still having an eyebrow raised.
"Jungkookie!" Taehyung scolded him in a playful manner, making the younger male burst out in laughter.

Taehyung was not having it.
This was not funny!
His heart had skipped a beat and he almost-
Okay, no, he was actually still very composed and grinned at Jungkook.

"What are you doing?" He asked, chuckling amused.

"I had a feeling you would open the door again," Jungkook answered, grinning widely. His nose crunched so cutely, Taehyung could only coo inside.

"Admit it, you wanted to sneak in when I would be undressing," Taehyung countered.

Jungkook froze.

Then he crossed his arms, pulling his lips between his teeth and scanned his doll from head to toe. Actually, he wouldn't mind.

He also wouldn't mind to skip the date and get to desert-

"Forget it. Date first." Taehyung denied.
He would mind.
He really needed to get out and have a change of environment. 

The last few days, he was rather at home and they spent a lot of time together. The convenience store was his only exemption.

"Okay, okay. We will go out for sure. Where do you want to go?" Jungkook asked in defeat.

"It's daylight.. Just do a random car ride?" Taehyung asked back.

"A random- what now?" He heard and chuckled.

Taehyung opened the door completely, and came back into the apartment. He couldn't bear the distance too long, so he ended up wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"My dad and I-"

"Your hero?" Jungkook interrupted him.

Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah, we used to do this thing. When we went out together, we sat in the car and I randomly shouted directions. Then he took the turns at the next possible crossroad. This way we ended up at the most random places, and today..," he shared his childhood memories.

"..today, you would like to try it out again. Okay, I'm in." Jungkook interrupted him again, then smiled. It gave him an idea, how to dress for the day.