chapter 18

"Who are you?!!!" Jungkook asked.

"Jimin's boyfriend. Yoongi." The man answered, but Taehyung's eyes widened in shock.

"Yoongi??!" Taehyung whispered inaudible. Yoongi as in Yoongi, the cousin of his brother-in-law Jin. Jin as in Namjoon's husband Jin. Namjoon as in his big brother.

They all were close friends, working together in his parents' agency! Here!! From all places in the world?! Yoongi was HERE.

Did he hear right? Did Yoongi just introduce himself as Jimin's boyfriend?

Taehyung looked around panicky, he had to get out of here! But there was no escape.

The only way out was through the door Jungkook and Yoongi were standing in, so Taehyung quickly pulled the hood of the hoodie over his head. Then he wanted to move away from the sink and clenched his teeth in pain. It huuurt!

It really has been a while, he really wasn't used to it anymore.

"Doll?!" Jungkook asked out of nowhere, making Taehyung flinch unnaturally.

"Ouuch!" It hurt again!

Tears built up in his eyes, when he suddenly got lifted up and gasped for air.

Jungkook just gave the first aid 'thingie' to Yoongi, closed the door, annoyed and relieved, just to find Taehyung limping away.

The hood was up, irritating him.

Then he understood.

The silver blonde was regretting the whole incident. He also didn't know how this even happened. One second they were cleaning his other hoodie, in the next second they had s*x. Good s*x.

Jungkook cleared his throat.

He had to think about something else, or it would end ..hard. Hard for him to bear.

Meanwhile Taehyung got hold of the wall and leaned against it to wait out his pain, making Jungkook now concerned. He had been too rough, not knowing if Taehyung was a virgin or not. So he rushed over.

"Are you alright?" He asked Taehyung and pulled the silver blonde's hood down.

F*ck. Taehyung was not alright.

The silver had tears in his eyes, letting him feel him feel more than bad.

"Come," Jungkook insisted, and lifted him up without further thinking. It baffled Taehyung, who was gasping for air and holding on tight.

"I'm helping you move," Jungkook explained and baffled Taehyung even more.

This was unexpected.

However, somehow it warmed his heart and beat faster, but then he tightened his hold with big eyes, when the ravenette went to the shower cabinet. Suddenly he was standing in the cabin. Alone.

Taehyung blinked confused another time, then smiled sweetly and peeled out of Jungkook's hoodie. It was a wonder it stayed unstained. He could wear it again later as it was really comfortable.

Jungkook rubbed his nose with his index finger outside the cabinet, when the world turned dark. A black hoodie landed on his head and a chuckle made him chuckle, afterwards he heard the water running.

He pulled down the hoodie from his head and then got irritated by his own behavior. He never showed too much concern if he had done it with someone, so this was new.

Now he was playing guard dog.

What the..?! What just happened?

"Uhm.. Jimin is bleeding. I'll look outside- no, forget it. I need to shower, too," Jungkook babbled on and bit his tongue. He didn't clean up himself, just hid his lower body behind the door.