chapter 44

Only sweet humming protesting was heard, a little while later Taehyung was rolled up as a fluff ball in Jungkook's boxers and an oversized black t-shirt.
The ravenette placed a kiss on the head of the ethereal doll, then silently left the room.

Taehyung woke up, confused, and rubbed his eyes. Then slowly he became aware of his surroundings, blinking a few times.

"I did not...?" He asked, pushing himself up into sitting and trailed his eyes down on himself.

He did! He fell asleep again!
This was getting weird.
Why did this happen all the time lately?

A short look onto his phone gave away, he was in bed for over two hours and still so tired. Becoming more and more awake, he saw another notice on his phone and his heart skipped a beat.

Missed calls?
The number looked familiar, but he couldn't sort it in. Taehyung pursed his lips, then lowered the phone again.

He had his old phone still in the apartment, maybe he should compare the numbers. He slowly got up and dragged himself through the hallway, peeking into the living room.
Jungkook was not here.

The silver blonde blinked, then went inside the living room and yelled out the younger one's name.

No one responded, worrying him a little bit. He pulled out his phone and wanted to call Jungkook, then stopped and bit his bottom lip.
This could be taken the wrong way, like he was needed to be in the know what his boyfriend was up to. He didn't want to look like a control freak, but it was difficult. In his previous relationship, he learnt to be alert, distinguishing between lies and truth all the time after he had given many chances-
Wait. What?!

Boyfriend?!

Taehyung's cheeks flashed up red.

Jungkook was his boyfriend!!

He had agreed earlier this morning!
"Whaaaaaat?!" Taehyung screamed loudly, when suddenly arms wrapped around him and he shrieked louder. He almost whirled around and wanted to punch into the unknown, but lips conquered his ones and he melted right away. His eyes closed enjoyingly.
Jungkook.

"Doll?!" He got asked.
He opened his eyes again and looked right into big, round doelike eyes. It made him chuckle, then he jumped up and let himself get caught.

Jungkook laughed a little, and wrapped his arms tight around the slender waist.
"Where have you been?!" Taehyung asked.

"Missed me so much?" Jungkook asked back.
"Where have you been?!" The silver blonde asked again.

"Are you not hurt? Was I gentle enough?" Jungkook rather wanted to know.
"Oi, Mr. Mafia! Where have you been?!" Taehyung repeated himself, cupped Jungkook's face and squeezed it, then realized his question and froze.

"In my improvised darkroom." Jungkook answered unbothered.
"I was developing some pictures of my retro camera, because I was in a good mood. Oh.. and food is ready." He informed the older male, who stared at him in astonishment.
Food sounded good.

"Hungry?" Jungkook wanted to know.
"Mhm.. yes. But where is your darkroom?" Taehyung questioned.
"It's a corner in my guest room. The first door by the entrance. Want to see?" Jungkook offered him. The silver blonde looked at him pondering, then shook his head and wiggled free out his hold.
"First food, then I should get my stuff done, too. I need to clean up my apartment." He decided. Once his feet were down on the ground, he stayed in the hug.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him.
"What?!" Taehyung mumbled, blinking at him.
"How come?"
"How come what?"
"Rather who? You came good," Jungkook teased him and Taehyung froze again, all flustered. His cheeks colored in a darker shade of red, he cleared his throat and flicked Jungkook's chin.
"That was a bad joke." He refused to laugh about it.
Jungkook chuckled again. On the contrary, he liked the visible reaction.