chapter 35

"He does?" Hoseok was baffled. 

So different from what he used to hear from his little brother Jimin, because he told other tales. Jungkook had become cold-hearted and an international playboy, hooking up all genders and nationalities the last two years.

This doll of Jungkook's...

Taehyung was indeed someone very special.

"He does?" Yoongi repeated the question, just to ensure it was really the case.

"Huh? Yeah, he does. Why?" Taehyung asked back.

"Because he is a playboy?" Yoongi pointed out and crossed his arms again.

"International playboy, please." Hoseok corrected

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, turned around looking at Hoseok with a displeased grimace, who just shrugged his shoulders. He nonverbally answered 'I know, I know. Don't tell me, not liking the playboy-thing either.'

"Well I know..," Taehyung pulled their attention back to himself.

He really took a sip of his coffee and savoringly closed his eyes for a brief moment. It really was tasty. Weird, he didn't like it before.

Then he opened his eyes again.

"Everyone has his past.. and knowing.. he got cheated on, I can understand. But don't worry, he is really very sweet to me." Taehyung calmed them down.

"He is?" Yoongi asked again in disbelief.

Then he frowned.

Wait. Jungkook got cheated on? When did he miss this information?

"Woooah!!" Hoseok meanwhile exclaimed happily.

He was in love with this sweetheart.
Jimin was right!
Taehyung didn't mind Jungkook's past, simply ignored it. He was beautiful inside and out.
And indeed very special to Jungkook.

His little maknae must really love this beauty.
All because Jungkook even opened up about the most hurtful time in his life.

They were no fling.
They are a solid couple!
With a baby on the way. 

Hoseok had tears in his eyes, hearing Jungkook had found love again.

"Taehyung.. you still should not rely on him," Yoongi advised in the meantime.

"Yes, you are right. Not be a burden to you, and neither be a burden to Jungkook. I need to pull myself together, I can't rely on him!" Taehyung agreed.

"No, you can't." Yoongi agreed.

"Yes, you can!" Hoseok objected.

Both being startled about their opposite answers, Yoongi and Hoseok turned to each other.

"Huh?!" Hoseok asked him.

"Why should he?" Yoongi wanted to know.

"Why should he not?" Hoseok returned.

"We should be on the same page," he quickly reasoned.

"Yeah, same page doesn't mean dependence," Yoongi countered.

"Independence doesn't mean asking for help is a weakness," Hoseok countered pack, raising his eyebrows.

"Asking for help is indeed no weakness." Yoongi could only agree, although he was not fond about it. He was here to offer help for Taehyung.

"See, we are on the same page." Hoseok stated with a delighted laugh.

"If we are on the same page or not, time will reveal." Yoongi decided to end the talk.