chapter 43 (M)

"Make good work of your beautiful mouth, doll. And maybe I'll go easy on you with the v/ibrator later," Jungkook offered.

Taehyung hesitated, placing his hands on the inner thighs of the ravenette. He himself was so hard, he rather wanted to be taken mercilessly and was breathing heavily. He exhaled in short, feeling his mouth getting dry. Yet, he moved closer and looked up. Jungkook was sitting enthroned above him, breathing in deeply.

The sight down itself was a seductive arousal for the ravenette. Those red cheeks and messy hair made him wild inside, it was crowned with a fast breathing sounding like sweet, low moans. His eyes trailed deeper over that ethereal body, so surreal, but jumped back and locked with ever so beautiful eyes.

It immediately captivated him.

They were full of lust and longing, it enhanced his heart rate and peaked his excitement.

Taehyung had to bite his bottom lip, and had no idea how much power he had holding over the younger one in reality. He simply subdued and loved that masterful stare those dark eyes were giving him.

He didn't look away when he placed his tongue on the base and slowly licked up to the tip. He, too, had his experience and knew how to pleasure. There he drew a wet trace in circling motion, feeling his mouth getting full of salvia and parted his lips around the tip.

Their eyes stayed locked.

Jungkook grunted deeply, vibrating his voice low and feeling additional fingers brushing towards the end of his shaft. The ravenette started caressing the silver blonde absent-mindley, clenching his fingers into his hair, and holding him in place.

He would allow no escape.

He couldn't, because he needed to come soon, or he couldn't keep up the game of authority. He would pull Taehyung away, take him heftily, so the older one cried intensely in a short bliss. He did not want that.

He wanted to max out their pleasure together, when Taehyung glided with his lips further down over his tip and erased all thoughts out of his mind.

Additional fingers wrapped delicately and firmly around his base, then warm and wet cheeks hallowed around his c*ck. Jungkook pulled his bottom lips between his teeth and tried to mute down his first moans.

It was the moving, warm tongue that made Jungkook moan louder despite his desire. He threw his head into his neck in the end. Their eye-contact broken, the ravenette couldn't keep still in place. Taehyung was doing it so well, over and over again.

He stopped caressing and clenched his fingers into the silver blonde hair harshly, not letting go.

"Doll-- so good!" Jungkook groaned more and louder, his breathing hitched here and there, then he started slowly thrusting.

Taehyung whimpered, kneeling half in the water. The praise made his heart pound hard and his own member twitch again, precum was welling up. He couldn't pull back much, couldn't move his head up and down much. His mouth was so full.

All he could do was take the cock deeper into his mouth, using his wet tongue sloppily to massage and use his cheeks to add friction.

His lips and mouth were so tight, warm, the fingers built a tight second narrowness, it sent Jungkook over his edge. He hitched a breath and his hips thrust on their own. Taehyung pulled back, startled, freeing himself from the clenching hold and could now adjust their rhythm freely. His head bobbed up and down faster, taking pleasure in that sweet-salty taste of pre-cum. Jungkook's groans were uncontrollable, it was so sexy and melodic in his ears.

He loved it.

He loved the silence despite all moans and groans, loved Jungkook was in his moment and forgetting everything. He was getting rough in his thrusting and yet, Taehyung loved this, too.