chapter 33

"No!! I don't want this to be our last date." Taehyung assured more loudly, then flipped his fingers against Jungkook's chin.

It made the younger one chuckle again.

"Okay. What the doll wants." Jungkook accepted.

"Doll wants to eat. Please, Jungkookie, I am starving by now!" Taehyung complained and both couldn't hold back a grin.

The ravenette helped the older male up into sitting, then they finally started eating their bought food. It was about time.

Time. It was about 3 am in the morning, when they made it back home.

Jungkook opened the door to his apartment and gestured Taehyung to go in first. The silver blonde intertwined his hands behind his back again, then whirled around to enter backwards.

"Thank you," he said with a grin.

"Doll, what did I say to you earlier?" Jungkook reminded him and followed in. He closed the door behind himself, seeing the silver blonde biting apologizingly on his bottom lip.

Taehyung still grinned and shrugged it off.

Some habits could not be broken easily.

Jungkook's eyes trailed onto those sweet lips. He wanted to eat them. Overall, Taehyung looked so delicious and ethereal today. This doll was really something else.

The silver blonde tilted his head a little to the side, wondering why Jungkook became quiet.

"What is on your mind?" He asked honestly.

"How beautiful you are.. it's surreal." Jungkook answered honestly back.

Taehyung's mouth dropped open in surprise. His cheeks blushed up as he blinked additionally in disbelief. Jungkook really was very direct and blunt about his compliments. It made his heart flutter, although he always got compliments for his looks.
However, he could see Jungkook was meaning it on a whole other level.

It was simple.. honest.

"Want to take a photo, so it will last longer?" Taehyung asked him playfully to overplay being flustered. He startled Jungkook, who stared at him bewildered then laughed whole-hearted. Taehyung couldn't hold back to join him.

There it was, their most discussed pick-up line, making both laugh loudly.

"You know what!? Yes, doll! Show me your best side!" Jungkook agreed, calming down first.

His camera bag was at the entrance anyway, he just bent down and fished out his camera in haste.

"Huh?! But I am no model? What should I do?!" Taehyung asked, taken yet another time by surprise. Jungkook was adjusting the camera settings, when he heard the question and looked up as surprised. 

Taehyung was a god's creation, he didn't need to be shy and modest at all. He lowered his camera and looked around, when his eyes fell on the bags from the convenience store. They still had soda cans inside.

He took one out and handed it over.

"Do something silly with it," he encouraged him.

Taehyung was baffled, then he had to laugh. That advice was new.

He expected Jungkook to say something else. Like he should pose sexy and beautiful, but no, silly was requested. Therefore he put the can on his head and grinned at the photographer, who immediately took the opportunity and clicked his first photo.

Moments later, Taehyung broke out of his shell and tried more silly postures.

Then it happened.

Suddenly the can ended up on the dresser at the wall, but Taehyung became confident. Jungkook shot one ethereal photo that burnt into his heart and soul.