chapter 37

"Hello neighbor!" He greeted the ravenette, who didn't respond. Just ... stared?

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked and tilted his head, then he narrowed his eyes.
He was confused.

Why was the ravenette not reacting?

The silver blonde blinked a few times, then pushed his bangs up and out of the way to observe the younger male better. Still, Taehyung couldn't figure out an issue so he followed the stare of his... his what?
What were they anyway?

He frowned.

Neighbors? Yes.
Acquaintances? Yes. 
Friends? Taehyung didn't know.

Friends.. with benefits? Might be more spot on, then again, it made his heart ache.

Could he say.. lovers?

Taehyung bit his bottom lip and blushed madly, not realizing, now he was the one who got lost in an absent-minded staring.

It was then, when arms wrapped around his waist. He could not react fast enough, hands already trailed down to his hips and rested on his buttcheeks. Just for a second.

In the moment he was lifted up the ground, lips getting pressed onto his and his legs automatically belted around the younger one's hips. Taehyung's brush fell out of his hand.
He barely got a hold, grabbing Jungkook's shoulders in time and got lost again.

Lips were demanding him so widely, he could only yield and respond longingly to the hungry kiss. Taehyung had missed him so much.
And Jungkook had missed Taehyung, too.

The way the older one pushed his bangs up was adorable, his puppy eyes added cuteness, but the lip bite made him remind of his newly gained addictions. He wanted to be the one biting them, and.. wanted to be the reason why Taehyung blushed madly. He had rushed over, amused, the silver blonde was absent-minded. It gave him a great opportunity to just grab what was his.

This doll...
Oh, how much he really had missed him. Once their lips melted to one, Jungkook realized it even more.

The day had been too long and seemed not to end, so he was more than glad to taste those sweet lips and surrender his new addiction. He instantly wanted more and turned around with Taehyung clinging onto him like a koala.

The silver blonde noticed a swift movement, pulled out of the kiss and blinked confused again.

"What are you up to, bunny?" He whispered against Jungkook's lips, giving a little peck every second word.

Jungkook chuckled enjoyingly, pulled his lip between his teeth and stepped into his own apartment. He made a single move with his foot, swinging the door close behind him and licked over his lip.

This sweet doll.
His sweet doll.
Only he was allowed to say bunny.

"Bringing you back where you belong, doll." He whispered back and got a slight grin to see in return.

Taehyung's eyes lit up, he pressed his lips forcingly in thin lines and wanted to appear not as an easy prey.

"Where do I belong?" He wanted to know in a low voice, biting into those lush bottom lips and yet smooching apologizingly.

Jungkook smirked.
Good doll, apologizing so fast and trying to propitiate him in an instant.

"Into my bed." He therefore answered, rewarding.

Taehyung pulled back more and felt his heart beating fast. Dark eyes were watching him, intimidating, demanding and full of lust, his courage to be sassy faded. Instead he yielded and let himself get carried over silently.