chapter 49

Taehyung was still watching him. He couldn't believe that he really had a boyfriend now. Jungkook was a blessing.
He didn't mind his past.

Yesterday evening, after rebuilding the mannequin and both finishing off their own stuff, they had a long talk about the previous relationships. Jungkook told him more about the cheating situation back then, and also a little about his one night stands and short-lived affairs.
Very short-lived.

Taehyung went into details about his relationship as well. While Taehyung reacted more open-minded to his past, Jungkook had more difficulties remaining calm in actively listening. He just didn't want to hear about someone else on Taehyung's side, it made him restless inside.

Nevertheless it helped them both to understand each other's needs and desires in their relationship, a talk everyone should do in the beginning. They noticed they were on the same page with many, if not all things, but also..
..preferred not to speak much about the baby. ..yet.

The appointment at the doctor's office was made.
Somehow.. the topic was postponed to them in their minds, both not able to process all.. yet, again.

Jungkook lowered one hand and rested it on his leg. Having an automatic car, he could focus on the street with one hand on the steering wheel. Taehyung placed his hand on top, their fingers tangled on their own and stayed resting together.

It made the older one smile, then he looked out of the window and watched the busy streets of Seoul. Everything felt alright between them.
It felt.. warm. So beautifully warm.

In his mind Taehyung trailed back to yesterday evening, because he had the same feeling.
And.. then he fell asleep again.

Taehyung pouted, speechless about himself.

"What's up, doll?" Jungkook noticed right away

"I fell asleep on the sofa again yesterday," Taehyung answered.

Jungkook smiled.

"Don't smile, we were in the middle of talking!" He earned disapproval right away, making him chuckle. Jungkook almost laughed, amused, and scrunched his nose. Taehyung falling asleep happened very often lately and it was a very endearing sight, because the silver blonde was especially clingy in his sleep. Jungkook really loved it.

Then it clicked.
The reason for it must be the pregnancy.
Taehyung was exhausted, his body was literally backing a bun in the oven and draining all of the older one's resources. His gaze briefly dropped lower on Taehyung's stomach. And while one corner of his lips curled up tenderly, he also straightened his back and placed his hand back on the steering wheel.

"We were talking about our families. You know everything about mine now, it was your turn," Taehyung picked up the talk again.

"Yeah, it's unbelievable that the weird hyung lied about himself!" Jungkook was still stunned.
His doll grinned.
And he had to grin, too.
"He has his reasons.., but he didn't tell me them," Taehyung admitted. He missed to ask last time, because they got interrupted by Hoseok.
Appereantly Jimin's older brother.

He had to grin wider, remembering the short meeting between those two. Yoongi had met Jimin's brother without knowing and vice versa, a funny situation thinking back now.

"And Hobi and Jimin are your cousins?" He asked after a while.
"Yes, that's right. They are brothers, and the gallery, where the vernissage and exhibition will be, belongs to their mother. She is my mother's older sister." Jungkook revealed further.
Taehyung nibbled on his bottom lip again. He met the aunt from afar, she seemed dedicated, organized and genuine, but he didn't exchange any words with her.
In fact he had avoided her, because the professor was always around in her presence as well.