chapter 24

"I made.. a mess," he talked under his breath, letting his voice escape rich and lewdly over his lips.

Jungkook's lips curled up on one corner, while his hands found their way back on this slender waist. His fingertips drew their way back down onto the sinful hips, limiting himself at the hemline of the pants. Not yet.
"Tsk, tsk.. You did." Jungkook whispered back.
"What should I do with you?" He added huskily, dripping his fingers over the hemline teasingly.

He needed permission, and he did get permission.
"Punish me," Taehyung returned in hushed tones, begging seductively.

Inside he trembled over his own words, while Jungkook smirked. He pushed his fingertips underneath the hemline and wandered further down.
"I will," he assured dangerously.

All clothes dropped down, while the ravenette stroked firmly over the divinely round b*ttcheeks of this beauty in his hold, all sculpted in heaven.
It felt perfectly fitting into the palm of his hands, only crowned by Taehyung's moaning voice. His own member twitched, but then they looked into each other's eyes and he knew in an instant this was not the usual self of the doll. There was anticipation, but also tension and fear.

He let go of the juiciness, and wrapped his hands around Taehyung's wrists.
In a second Jungkook hooked the silver blonde's arms around his neck, then he swept him off his feet. A firm grab around the outer thighs lifted Taehyung up, he could barely clench his legs around the ravenette's hips.

One step, their eyes locked again.

Second step, their heavy breathes merged into one. Their lips brushed each other, both looking down and up to meet their gazes again.

Taehyung tightened his arms around the younger one's neck, when, one more step, they fell backwards into his bed.
The silver blonde yelped in surprise.

Jungkook hovered over him in good distance of little gap, so Taehyung couldn't hook himself out. The ravenette caressed his sides, while their eyes stayed fixed on each other.

Jungkook trailed his fingertips teasingly further down over the silver blonde's hipbones and wanted to wander further down, but then he stopped. It startled Taehyung, who looked up alluringly with hooded eyes.

Then it suddenly went too fast.

His wrist got yanked over Jungkook's head. His hands hit the bars of his bed's headboard above him, he couldn't follow nor process what was happening next.

"W-wait," Taehyung gasped, but the younger one already used the sleeves to make a tight knot around the bars. Two times.
He was captive for good.
Taehyung wiggled under Jungkook, turning onto his stomach and trying to pull his hands out.

It was impossible, the knot too tight.

This was different from every experience before and yet exactly what he had wanted.
A shiver ran down his spine and then he felt it, Jungkook's hand. It was caressing his butt cheek and he tensed up under his touch.

Jungkook first licked over his lips, then bit into his bottom lip. This innocent doll did the most seducing things unknowingly.. turning around in bed and presenting his mighty and majestic backside. This was truly a glimpse of heaven, one, which already pleasured him.
Also, he liked the smooth and silky skin underneath his fingers, dug his fingers in the next second deep into a grisp and made

Taehyung gasp in a moan like whimper.
He liked being handled harshly.
He also liked it, when Jungkook unexpectedly lunged out and hit him hard.

It was burning painfully, yet he moaned under the hit and didn't dare to turn around being ashamed all of a sudden. Jungkook watched his expression change, tilting his body to the side and eying Taehyung keenly.