chapter 25 (M)

Jungkook felt the same.

He didn't let go of those addictive lips, and didn't let Taehyung breath in calm.
He wanted to wreck him, hear him scream and be in a complete mess. He breathed steamily against the older one's lips and lured him back into a sloppy kiss, while, without looking, he dipped his brush deep into another color pot.

The pot tilted and color poured out, Jungkook noticed it in the corner of his eyes, but he didn't care.
He rather took a sharp breath and messily pressed the brush back onto Taehyung's sensitive area.

The silver blonde shrieked and freed himself out of the kiss, turning his head to the side.

A mistake.
He exposed his neck to be conquered by hungry lips.

The cold brush between his legs, the sucking motion way up high, the combination was overkill. He pulled his leg up to stop at least one area teased, but Jungkook didn't let him.

The raventte placed his hand on Taehyung's one thigh and pushed one leg down. 

Taehyung could neither react nor process, he just whimpered loudly. Then he screamed in pleasure as the brush touched the tip of his p*nis and then got stroked along his length.

Too much.
He wanted to come.
Right away.

He threw his head into his neck, lifted his hips against the motion and lost the fight against a deep, hoarse moan escaping his lips.

He wanted more.
So much more.

But Jungkook always stopped.
Everytime it felt like absolute bliss, Jungkook paused and it teased him so much.
Not knowing, he was a tease himself.
A sinful tease.

Jungkook pushed his tongue against his inner cheek. The way this doll swayed his hips and voiced the waves of pleasure, it turned him into a mess himself.

The ravenette used more strength in his hand, stroking over Taehyung's member with more pressure and now circling around the tip.

Taehyung arched his back again, his toes curled, his fingers dug into the fabric of his hoodie. He wanted to come!

"Ju--jungko— ook! -nhh," he tried to beg, tried to form a longer plea, but the wet sensation on his fully erected p*nis was too much.

"That's not how you call me, doll," Jungkook denied huskily.

Taehyung's heart skipped thousand beats, his p*nis was throbbing madly. He wanted to be taken, wanted to come, not be played with anymore.
It was not enough!

"Daddy-!" He panted in one breath, almost inaudible, feeling  again.

His voice came out so luscious and fruity, it got Jungkook captivated.
Furthermore, it meant, Taehyung was ready, he would let himself fall.
Trust was established.
And he wouldn't betray that trust.

Jungkook took an unused brush with a steadier tip.
"Your legs, doll.. spread them." He commanded in a strict and dark voice.

Taehyung trembled inside, and opened obediently his shaky legs.
He was fully exposed, and presented himself shamelessly, when he felt the brush between Jungkook's fingers was targeting his special place.

New fear manifested inside him and tension spread electrifyingly through his body.
Then he took a sharp breath, when lips collided unexpectedly on his lips again and tongues tangled up.

Taehyung's eyes fell close, his voice vibrated in a muffled moan. He forgot his cuffed hands, he forgot his fear and allowed every touch again.

The brush touched his muscle ring, looping around it with a firm pressure and made him long for more. Taehyung whimpered into the kiss and Jungkook took it as a sign, the blonde was liking it.