chapter 5

Jimin turned around, then shook his head.

"Let's cook together, alright?" He asked with a smile. Taehyung hesitated, but then nodded and smiled back. The other blonde seemed nice. Maybe he found a friend, so why not give in and have a good time together?

"Alright, but I am not a great help," Taehyung agreed additionally.

Jimin's mood changed for the better. He walked back into the kitchen and instructed Taehyung, who ended up chopping things. He was cooking all up to a decent meal, delighted, he took some photos.

"For your boyfriend?" Taehyung asked.

The other blonde nodded with a smile, then sent the photos with a short message and put his phone away.

"We are together for two weeks," he told Taehyung.

"Congratulations," he got a quick response. The silver blonde was smiling back, then took some plates with dishes and went out to the living room. Jimin was startled at first, then another smile curled up his lips. This one seemed to be a gem. So different from the girls and guys his dork of a cousin usually hooked up, and he also got him pregnant. Taehyung was now connected to them. Family. He liked that idea.

Jimin soon followed into the living room, where they sat down.

At this moment Jungkook walked past the entrance with a towel around his hips. Two steps further he stopped with wide eyes, made steps back and stared into the living room in disbelief.

"What the-?" He asked baffled.

"What the what?" Jimin asked back, seeing the ravenette enter the living room.

"Why are you still in MY apartment?" He wanted to know.

"We were cooking? You were with us a minute ago? Did you hit your head in the shower or something?" Jimin asked right away and went to the kitchen. He picked up two glasses and poured in drinks, while he heard yelling from the living room. He rolled his eyes, then came back to the living room to hand Taehyung one glass and calmly took a sip. He would not jump on that 'anger' bandwagon with his cousin.

"No, but I told you I am going out! Meaning, I am out of my apartment in a bit, so that was a disinvitation for you both! Just because you have a spare key doesn't allow you to over exaggerate your stay!" Jungkook explained, loud and angered. He was in disbelief. His cousin usually went home after such circumstances, but here he was being too cozy with the doll next door. Jungkook stared at Taehyung now, who bit his bottom lip and stared back, pretty obvious.

"Like what you see?" He teased him.

Taehyung blinked, startled. And got embarrassed to be caught, then again he couldn't otherwise. This man in front of him was art, and he was an art student. He couldn't avert his gaze from mesmerizing aesthetics, he rather wanted to run in his apartment and pull out his pencil case and a canvas. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows questiongly, because the doll stayed silent.

"Want to-" He spoke up, but got cut. Taehyung lifted his head and shook his head.

"No! Don't ask me again if I want to sit on your lap!" Taehyung countered. That pick up line was lame! Just then they heard a weird noise behind them, both looking up and saw Jimin covering his mouth coughing badly. His drink snorted everywhere. So he was right!

They did it and he got Taehyung pregnant!

This son of a- No. His aunt was innocent in all of this! His cousin? Not so much.

Jimin glared at him.

"Woah! Mochi! For the f*ck's sake. You better clean that up!" Jungkook already yelled disgusted, then suddenly got hit by Taehyung against his tattooed arm.

"Don't be a brat!" He interfered and went to Jimin, where he picked paper napkins from the side table next to him. He handed them over to his neighbor's cousin, who first panted for air and then gratefully smiled.

"And stop cursing!" Taehyung added. He was still in his role as teacher, so he warned Jungkook without thinking further about it. The photographer widened his eyes and huffed.

"My house, my rules, doll!" He pointed out.

This made Jimin snap.

"Oi!!" He yelled, but Jungkook already went out of the living room. So he took a deep breath and looked at Taehyung.

"Sorry that he is like that to you," he apologized. He was used to it, but this beauty in front of him seemed kind of sensitive. He was quietly cleaning Jimin's shirt, when suddenly the blonde stylist got surrounded by darkness. His f*cking cousin threw a towel on his head, which he pulled down in a jolt.

"What the f*ck?!" He yelled, then stopped startled. Taehyung halted and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, so Jimin gulped and cleared his throat.

"What the heck? Don't you have anywhere to go? Leave us alone to eat in peace!" He rewinded.

"Still my apartment," Jungkook objected.

"It's fine!" Taehyung interfered again, louder than before.

"I am going home! It's not far anyway," he said, but Jimin shook his head. Jungkook sighed.

"Whatever. Clean up afterwards," he said annoyed. He was really late again, and that bugged him way more than his older cousin and that doll. It was not the first time Jimin stayed long anyways. They exchanged their house keys years back for emergency cases, but the mochi always used it as an excuse to drop by whenever he wanted. It didn't bother him, because they were close even if he wanted to kill him from time to time. So now there was no difference, Jungkook left to get dressed.

"Stay, Taehyung. Eating alone is no fun," Jimin insisted in the meanwhile. The silver blonde nodded after another hesitation with a soft smile and both sat down to eat. Talking came easy for them, somehow it clicked fast. So time went by fast and eating was done quickly.

"Ah! I forgot to tell you! You are very handsome, too! It's not a kind compliment in return, I really mean it!" Taehyung changed the topic out of nowhere and startled Jimin.

"Thanks," he responded and smiled for the thousandth time. He was getting fond of this beauty.

"In my job it's a requirement, so I know how to enchant people," he revealed, winking at the blonde, and quickly added: "I'm a stylist and work with models. Photoshoots, runway, the full package."

Taehyung's mouth slightly dropped open. He was in the fashion industry. Just like Jin, his handsome brother-in-law. He was well known out there, but Taehyung could hold back in time. He didn't want to slip this information, or else he would have no chance in living a normal life peacefully.

"Woah," he just reacted, acting as he was lost for words. His speechless demeanor seemed nothing new for Jimin, who just shrugged his shoulders.

Then Jungkook's cousin pondered what to say next, but decided to praise the soon-to-be father once more. Thinking about the devil, that's when Jungkook walked past the living room again.

"You are still here?" He asked.

Jimin and Taehyung both turned towards him.

"And you are still not out?!" Jimin asked back. Taehyung said nothing, he was in awe. His neighbor was looking hot, he couldn't deny it and stared anew. He really felt the inner urge to draw.

"Doll, still like what you see, huh?" He got pulled out of his thoughts. Taehyung nodded, much to his surprise. Jungkook got caught off-guard.

"You look hot!" The silver blonde replied sincerely. Why should he lie about it? He was rather honest and always said what was on his mind.

"T-thanks?" Jungkook was stunned.