chapter 12

He walked back, madder than before, and lifted Taehyung up. He would carry him over!

And he did.

The silver blonde was so light, Jimin did not expect to lift him so easily and yet, he could.

He went back into the bedroom, where he carefully placed Taehyung down into the bed. Jimin's glance dropped on the other blonde's tummy and he smiled happily. There would be a little one coming to their family. Never had he imagined Jungkook being the first to become a father.

Thinking of the devil, it was time to slam that idiot out of bed and send him off to the couch in exchange! He would scold the hell out of Jungkook, Jimin was eager to. He placed his hands onto his hips and walked around the bed, where he was about to pull off the blanket. Suddenly his phone rang aloud and he flinched startled, quickly running out of the bedroom while fishing it out his pants' pocket. There he took the call and closed the door to not wake Taehyung up, not concerned for Jungkook a bit.

"Yes?" He asked cutely and smiled wide and sweetly, hearing the voice on the other end.

"Hey, my plans got canceled. I know a café with a great view and good breakfast," Yoongi indirectly asked him out.

"I would like to go there..," Jimin whispered and leaned with his back against the wall in the hallway.

"Do you want me to pick you up?" His boyfriend asked and made the younger blonde ponder, before answering.

"I'm at my cousin's apartment, but I have to borrow his car anyways. So let's meet there," he denied the offer. Even when Yoongi's morning plans got canceled, he knew later on he had a business lunch. Some potential business partners from overseas were in Seoul and therefore Sunday was no free day for the older male.

"Okay, sweets. I will send you the location. We will meet there. See you," Yoongi agreed and they ended their call.

For an outsider this conversation might have been nothing special, but for him it was. Yoongi didn't argue with him over his decision, he just accepted it. Unlike his ex. Jimin was all smiley, when he went to the entranceway, put on shoes and took the car keys. He forgot all about his moron of a cousin.

Taehyung didn't sleep this well in a good while. The bed was so comfy, the bed sheets smelled so gooood. Maybe buying the new detergent really helped in the end to get rid of the nasty scent of his bed. His only other option was throwing out the old mattress, but he had no money to buy new ones, so he happily snuggled into his pillows and turned around. Suddenly he crashed into something, but it felt so warm and welcoming, he was still sleepy, too, so he didn't mind. It must be the new pillow he bought. The long roll one.

5 minutes longer.

He threw a leg on top and snuggled in again. This was so comfy. He could stay like this forever. A smile appeared on his lips, then he suddenly felt a warm breath on his lips and an undefined weight on his waist. He got pulled close to somewhere and it made him let out an elongated hum in confusion. Taehyung decided to open his eyes just to widen them in shock. His heart pounded in a brunt against his chest.

Once, twice, badum.

No way!

Where was he?! Why was he?!

Lying next to Jungkook?!

What was?!

The silver blonde abruptly stopped all thoughts, jolted up in bed and whirled his feet around. He rammed one against the ravenette's waist and one on the hips to heave him out in a yeeting force. Jungkook's sweet dreamland burst into a dark abyss, when a sudden impact let him hitch a breath and he tore open his eyes in agony. In a matter of seconds his world got turned upside down, he could only hold on for his dear life, when he grabbed onto the bed sheets. To his bewilderment the bed sheets fell along in a loud yell.

Jungkook squinted his eyes. He hit the ground and hitched another breath as something dropped on top of him. Then finally all came to a halt, no movement was made. It allowed him to inhale freely and exhale as much, blinking all while doing so. His vision slowly and steadily became completely clear, right in time to witness something - no! someone! - leisurely pushing himself up. The doll's hands on his chest, he tried to escape!

"You!" Jungkook yelled and grabbed the silver blonde's wrist. Taehyung yelped startled, when he got stopped from moving away. He already was crouching, now he dropped down once more. Down on Jungkook's lap. Their private parts colliding, Taehyung felt the rush of red in his cheeks.

They both froze. Both hearts pounded fast, both unable to move.

One wrong shift.., Taehyung didn't want to think further. It has been so long for him, being so intimate, he was more sensitive to certain touches.

"What the ..," Jungkook muttered underneath him, seeing the blushed cheeks of the beautiful doll. He quickly interrupted himself, because the corner of his lips uncontrollably curled up to an amused smirk.

"Oh doll, what are you thinking about? Being all red like this?" He asked instead. A teasing echoed in his husky voice.

Taehyung took a sharp breath and stared down in disbelief.

"Never thought an innocent doll like you would make the first step," Jungkook joked, chuckling, and looked up entertained in order to meet flaming eyes.

"Who says I'm innocent?!" Taehyung countered, scoffing. This took Jungkook by surprise, letting him arch his eyebrows. Suddenly Taehyung twisted his hands, totally unexpected, came to grab his wrists instead and pinned his hands down onto the ground.

"I am not innocent. Better not underestimate me, Mr. Wanna-be-Mafia." Taehyung warned him, narrowing his eyes to underline his statement. Jungkook was stunned, then the smirk pathed his way back to garnish his lips. He bit his bottom lip and chuckled soon after, angering the beauty of neighbor to beyond.

"You don't believe me?" Taehyung asked.

"Show me, doll." Jungkook challenged him, again chuckling delightedly.