chapter 1

"What the actual fu-"

Jungkook was too astonished to end his yelling as a complete stranger was standing right in his apartment. An absolute beautiful stranger with blonde hair, who looked at him with big puppy eyes and was completely in shock.

He was shocked, too. Both were speechless.

"I-I- I was-" The unknown male stuttered, pointing at the door with his hand, which's doorknob he had his other hand still wrapped around.

"I had a door-"

"You are in MY apartment and I can't remember inviting you over!" Jungkook promptly cut him. He had no time for this, he had to get ready for work and was running late.

"What?" The other asked.

"You know what?! Not today! I'm running late and have no time for this sh*t! Get the f*ck out and close the damn door!" Jungkook cut him off again, startling the blonde. "Where ever you came from, go back! How the f*ck's sake did you even-"

"Stop cursing! Can't you speak normally?!" He got interrupted all of the sudden. It took the black haired off guard and he lost his words, tilting his head baffled.

"What did you say?!" He wanted to know with a dark voice, expecting the other to back up, because he stuttered a moment ago.
He didn't.

But Jungkook noticed him gulping hard, so his attitude did have a sort of impact on him.

No wonder. He was well trained, muscles and a buff chest accompanied by piercings and a tattoo sleeve made his appearance rather threatening. He took advantage of that and approached the beautiful stranger. Stranger with perfect curves.

Jungkook stopped right in front of him, standing firm and confrontingly. He was for a moment stunned by his mesmerizing face, adoring his long lashes and deep brown eyes.

"Wh-what?" Jungkook heard him talk, shaked off the random thoughts and tried to focus on the current situation.

"Say what?" Taehyung asked with more courage. The silence lowered the threatening effect. Jungkook pushed his tongue against the inner side of his cheek, being aware of everything again.

"This is my apartment, doll!" He remarked, angry.

"Taehyung." The beauty said calmly, but still made a step back and took a sharp breath.

"Huh?"

"Not doll. Taehyung." Taehyung repeated. Nevertheless he bit his bottom lip, started chewing on it and his eyes were big.  He really did feel threatened. Then again, he couldn't not talk back if he was treated unfairly for no reason. It was not his fault that this door led to .. well to the stranger with wavy, black hair with a half updo.
Hot stranger. He was woah.

"Whatever-"

"You have no time? Running late?" Taehyung cut him off quickly again, and could swear he heard the black haired male let out a low growl.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows questiongly. The seemingly nameless huffed, when his phone rang and he pulled it out. He didn't pick up the call, just cursed anew. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Hot wasn't equal to being cultivated.

"Did you just roll your eyes on me?!" The man asked annoyed.

"If you can't speak without cursing, what can Ido otherwise?" Taehyung asked back, sassier than wanted. He bit his bottom lip again and covered his mouth with both hands.

"Sorr-" He wanted to apologize.

"What the...? What is wrong with you?! Welcome to modern Seoul, where people actually speak like they want to! Grow up and get out of my apartment!"

Jungkook opposed right back, stepping closer. This made Taehyung flinch, who moved backwards and entered his apartment through the door frame. He quickly closed the door and stemmed his body against it, not sure if he could withstand that angered wanna-be-mafia out there.

"Go away! You are running late!" He yelled, thinking fast and remembering the other's first rant.

Jungkook froze, stopping mid-air to hammer against the sudden appeared door in his living room. He cursed loudly again and whirled around.

He really was late again! His cousin would not stop to annoy the hell out of him, if he was not at work on time! He helped him to get this job in the first place! Therefore he quickly jumped into the hallway, grabbed his house keys, car keys and wallet.
Then he rushed out.

Taehyung on the other side was still frozen.
He didn't dare to move for a long time, but encouraged himself after a while. His heart was pounding fast, when he pressed his left ear against the door and tried to listen in. No noises or voices were heard. He sighed in relief and backed away from the door. He was still bewildered by what had just happened.

"Okay, think." He ordered himself to find a way out.
However, his cheeks suddenly blushed up in a deep crimson red. It just occurred to him that the guy next door indeed was something else. He was so good looking and hot! His attitude.. not.

This pulled him back to reality.
Taehyung pursed his lips annoyed and stared at the door.

No wasting thoughts on that guy, please, he warned himself in his mind. 

It was like a will-o'-the-wisp misguiding him with a dim light to his misery and disappearing quickly after. Only with the difference, this door stayed.
"What do I do now?" Taehyung asked and tilted his head. He then huffed, overwhelmed and in frustration, and turned heel with a pout afterwards.

His apartment greeted him, but this was not a good start into his new home. Taehyung leant against the newly found door behind him. Well, the apartment was not the best, he had to admit.

Finally he found something affordable, thinking of hitting the jackpot to find an amazing studio apartment with a big enough space, just to deal with this!

Curiosity kills the cat.
He should have checked the apartment in person before signing the contract. He didn't. Partly, because the landlord lived overseas and couldn't fly in to show him around. Also, everything seemed perfect at first sight and he was so eager to move in.

"What am I going to do now?!" He asked loudly.
The apartment was already furnished. He wanted to move the bookshelf to the other end of the room, then this door appeared behind. For minutes he stared at it, being sure to have a 1-room-apartment and finally pushed down the door handle. He had to use strength to pull, thinking the door was only stuck unused for a long time, when he did he heard a loud tearing noise. And, oh boy, he promptly ruined the wallpaper of his neighbor next door and next thing he realized was him standing in the neighbor's living room.

Taehyung looked at the door again. He crossed his arms, tilted his head again and questioned the silence.

"Did he really leave me alone to deal with this?!" He wondered. "What if I am a thief and rob him?"
His eyes grew big thinking of this. Crazy guy!

Taehyung was curious again. He approached the door, hesitantly pushed down the door handle and pulled it open. This was not Narnia, it was real! He was looking right into the apartment next door and quickly closed the door again.

After repeating it a few times, he was sure the black haired wanna-be mafia really was not around and closed the door for good.
But! No key to be seen!

"This can't be!" He noticed.

"Really now?! What do I do?" Taehyung asked desperately and whirled around, when his eyes dropped on the clock at the wall across.

His breath hitched! He was late for work!!