chapter 38

Strawberry and milk.

What to do with it? He wanted both, but he also did not want both. Could he mix them?

"Wait." Taehyung exclaimed and his eyes sparkled in excitement.

Selfmade strawberry milk! He would die for it now! But wait.. He also had seen eggs in the fridge! If he could find flour, he could make pancakes! He would also die for that!

Well, he was not the best cook..

"Be honest with yourself, Taetae.. You are the worst cook.. But what can go wrong with making pancakes?" Taehyung asked himself, while putting strawberries and milk onto the kitchen table at the wall.

He had seen Jin making them with ease and Jungkook showed him some tricks in the kitchen.
He felt ready.

Therefore Taehyung looked around in the cabinets to find flour, now being overly happy and excited. He would make a great breakfast for Jungkookie and himself, even serve it to the bed he planned in an instant. 

Unknown to him, Jungkook was waking up at this very moment.

The ravenette opened his eyes, expecting to see an ethereal beauty laying right next to him. He wanted to pull his doll close and cuddle, before showering him with kisses and whatnot.

Then he chuckled about his own desire.

He really must have lost his mind.

Just a month earlier his life was so different. Jungkook never wanted to date ever again nor imagined to dedicate his love to one person, now he sought for Taehyung's attention.

What was happening to him?

All because of the doll?

Jungkook sat up.
Taehyung was nowhere to be seen. It felt empty in the bedroom and empty in his heart. Was this normal in such an early stage of dating?

He didn't even know what he exactly hoped for.
What were they anyway?

Was he aiming for a relationship?

The thought alone felt like a sharp knife stabbed into his heart. 

Relationship...

He had a relationship once and thought she was the love of his life.
Oh how naive he had been.

He placed his hand on the spot next to him and huffed a breath in disbelief.

"This doll. What is he doing to me?" He asked, and got up from the bed.
He swore he would never engage in a relationship ever again, but the thought of letting Taehyung slip out of his hands made him angry.
He did not want to think about it.
He rather wanted Taehyung all for himself.

His emotions were all over the place, when Jungkook walked out of the bedroom and heard noises from the kitchen. He walked there in fast and firm steps, but what he saw made him more angry. His doll was about to cook!

Taehyung had pulled out a pan and put it on the stove.
Now he was looking for something in the cabinets. What the..

Not in his kitchen!
Not without his permission!
Jungkook entered the kitchen, when Taehyung tiptoed for a cabinet. The silver blonde wanted to reach out for the baking powder, revealing his honey-tanned, silken back. He even could take a glimpse of his slender waist.

The ravenette stopped in an instant.
His heart jumped and he felt it pounding in his throat.
Taehyung had him in no time again.
Jungkook wanted to touch his soft skin, brush firmly deeper to his juiceful roundness. Forgotten was his anger, he wanted to feel him crying underneath him.