chapter 39 (M)

"Com'on, be a good doll." He heard the order, huskily spoken and made him feel hot. He wanted the younger one to be dominant, yet, he didn't expect Jungkook to ask for this.

Taehyung closed his eyes, being ready and obedient, when he felt a bite in his bottom lip. Not too harsh, but rough enough to hitch a breath. More of it, please.

"Look into my eyes, when you beg to come, doll." Jungkook ordered him anew.

Taehyung raised his chest high and filled his lungs with air. Unable to control, he released all in a short gasp. His hard pounding heart messed up with his breathing rhythm and his mouth watered. He had to gulp.
Jungkook had control.

"Please," Taehyung breathed out.
It was too low and barely heard.
All of a sudden he was shy.

Jungkook on the other hand regained his confidence and smirked, brushing his lips over the silver blonde one's.

"One." Jungkook announced dangerously.
It sounded threatening enough, Taehyung closed his eyes tight and soothingly tilted his head to the side. He wanted to offer his neck apologizingly, hoping for soft lips conquering his heated body mercilessly.

It got him denied.
Just cold air embraced him, while Jungkook clucked his tongue and made him look up.

"Two. Don't let me count to three, doll." He warned him and his dark eyes sparkled up. Taehyung didn't need to ask, he understood, breathing heavily in anticipation.
Yet, he didn't want to challenge it. 'Three' meant punishment. And that would mean an orgasm would be denied, he already experienced the younger one's teasing nature.

It got tight between his legs.
Alone the thought of last time, where he had rocked out the heftiest orgasm in his life, aroused him endlessly.
Taehyung bit his bottom lip, throwing a glimpse down there. His member gradually was about to harden.

Jungkook caught his doing, following his gaze and pulled his bottom lip between his teeth.
This doll. He was such a tease.

The shorts covered almost nothing.
Every slightest curve was visible and crowned the sight with exposed and alluring tights.

Last time Jungkook had plastered thousands of soft kisses, this time he felt the inner urge to mark them further and set hickeys and bite all over them. Nobody was allowed to cross that marked line.
It was all his.

However, he still distanced himself from Taehyung. He would reward him for a good behavior and blight a disobedient one immediately.
He didn't need too much else.

Taehyung whined under him and fed his dominant ego, so he built himself up more. The control was his and would stay his.
"Please—! Ahhh, let me- cum. Pleahhse-" The silver blonde moaned in his rich voice, giving Jungkook a foretaste.

It didn't impress the younger one and he didn't move an inch.

Taehyung hitched a breath.
He wanted to impress. He wanted to show he was a good doll so badly, all because he yearned for the other one's affection and attention. He didn't dare to move closer, afraid to let him count out his given limit.
Somehow he didn't want to know what would happen then, because he wanted those strong hands roaming all over his body.

"Plea-aahh-se,  daahh-dd-y," he tried again and tears welled up in his eyes, wondering over himself again. The tears were so unexpected it froze the silver blonde.
The breaking point.

Jungkook was alert and aware, lowering his chin and narrowing his eyes. Strands of his longer and wavy hair were falling down into his face. He had to be careful now.
Because Taehyung's moans pleased him enough. He already imagined the older one wiggling underneath, throning divinely his hard d*ck and cry in ecstatic pleasure.
He did last time.