chapter 15

"You really like what you see, huh?" Jungkook couldn't keep the tease back.

The art student covered his face, all shy.

"I'm sorry!" He apologized again, while the hoodie fell black in place.

There he was again, the innocent one. It amused Jungkook even more.

"I thought you weren't that innocent?" He questioned, seeing how Taehyung peaked through spread fingers. It almost made Jungkook grin, but he pushed his tongue against his inner cheek to suppress the grin delightedly.

"I'm not!" Taehyung defended himself.

"I had no idea you were at home! That's why I yelled," he quickly explained. He finally lowered his hands, but dug his fingers all into Jungkook's right sleeve. The silver blonde unexpectedly pulled Jungkook along, it took him by surprise and so he let it happen.

"What? Where are we going?!" He asked baffled.

"To the bathroom! We need to rinse the stain and then spot clean the stain, before we put it into the washing machine," Taehyung now explained the next issue. Jungkook couldn't really react.

He was already standing in the bathroom and narrowed his eyes.

"This hoodie is black, doll. We don't need-"

"But this one part in the front is not, and there is the white wine stain!" Taehyung interrupted him. "I know what I do!"

"You set the kitchen into fire, why should I trust you in the bathroom?" Jungkook genuinely wanted to know.

The silver blonde sighed.

"Because I have experience with spilling wine on expensive clothes," he answered. He was coming from a wealthy household, yes, but a humble one.

"Once.. I spilled red wine over my father's shirt," Taehyung said, while pulling the hoodie of the other one up again. This time he was prepared, so he would not be as embarrassed and the ravenette didn't oppose. On the contrary, Jungkook peeled out of it at the same time and placed it in the sink.

"And then? Did he punish you?" He asked.

Taehyung smiled a little.

"No, not punish. He wanted to teach me a lesson, so he made me clean it," he answered. His father ordered the maid to stay back and let his young son do the work.

"So I could see how much effort cleaning needs and I better be more careful with my belongings. First I cried so much, but he was calm. He just gave me instruction and explained the steps," he told him.

Jungkook smiled hearing these words.

"Sounds like a great guy." He complimented him. Taehyung nodded with a smile.

"Yes. My father is my greatest inspiration." He agreed. His father lived in poverty as a kid, always saying it formed his mindset about respecting people and things. He later married into his mother's wealthy family, but some things never changed.

And some things did change.

Nothing dramatic, really. Taehyung's parents moved to the United States to expand their agency, because his elder brother recently married a model... A model with a successful career in Korea, not in the States, so his brother stayed here at their main agency. And Taehyung? He took it as an opportunity to experience the simple lifestyle and choose to live all on his own. Not really to the liking of his mother and brother, even his brother-in-law was skeptical, no, only his father supported the idea.

"Is he.. alive?" Jungkook asked him, earning a confused head-tilt to the side.

"Yeah, of course! Why?!" Taehyung asked.

"Oh good god! I'm relieved. You were staring right through me with a warm smile for minutes without reaction...I started to come up with possible reasons," Jungkook replied straight forward.

"You know.. you might have shared too much time with that mannequin? You start having the same traits," he elongated his answer as Taehyung just blinked confused, then showed a delighted boxy smile.

"Are you jealous?" The silver blonde asked, earning a huff this time.

"I'm no jealous person," he objected, but cleared his throat.

"Uhm.. sure." Taehyung reacted and chuckled, then turned on the water and let the hoodie soak up.

"First rinse?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, flush it all out!" Taehyung answered.

"Come on in!" Jimin said encouragingly and opened the door. He then turned around just to grin cooing at his hot boyfriend, who looked at him hesitantly.

"Is he really okay with this?" Yoongi wanted to know. He was unsure, because this idea was very spontaneous.

"Yeah, why should he not?" Jimin wondered. He already took off his shoes and now grabbed Yoongi's arm. He pulled him in with a smile, who looked around hesitantly.

It looked modern and minimalistic, but what really convinced him was the clean environment. Also Jimin told him so many times how his cousin was very dear to his heart, and he could relate to it. Jin was very dear to him, too, even if he would never admit it openly.

"Okay..," he said and got out of his shoes. Then he picked the last bag with groceries. He wanted to carry all the bags in, but Jimin already walked ahead into the hallway with two bags.

"Friday nights were ours, you know. We always spent it together and so he was not so happy that I was not around the last three times." Jimin explained, passing the bathroom and turned around again.

"I want to make it up to him, so he feels not lonely all alone-"

"Yeah! That's the spot!" Someone yelled.

Yoongi and Jimin stopped right away, both with eyes wide open and surprised. The voice came muffled due to the running water and the door, but someone clearly spoke.

"Harder!"

Jimin's mouth dropped open, too. He stared in shock at Yoongi, then to the bathroom door with thousands of thoughts running through his head.

"Doesn't sound lonely to me," Yoongi countered with a faint grin. Jimin was gobsmacked, grabbing the doorknob of the bathroom!

"This coconut of a-!" Jimin started yelling, caught himself before unleashing a real curse.