chapter 11

Somehow.. This turned out to be more fun.

"We will see." Jungkook countered, confident. He gave in too much already, but he was not easy to play with.

"We will see?" The silver blonde asked back, irritated and made a step back as his neighbour stepped up closer. He built himself up more buff, making him gulp in tiny.

"My jacket burnt down, because I put down a fire you caused. I saved your life, doll. So yes, I have a favor left." The ravenette insisted with every step and maneuvered the silver blonde out of his home. Through the hidden door.

They landed back in Jungkook's apartment, on the very spot where the woman splashed herself with water. The carpet was on his balcony to get dry, the floor cleaned. With the next step backwards Taehyung dropped onto the sofa and yelped loudly.

"Stay sit." Jungkook ordered.

Taehyung stared at him in disbelief. What the-?

"I'm no dog!" He countered fiercely, but Jungkook ignored his complaining.

"I'll warm this up for breakfast." He said instead and lifted the food in his hands. He saw a little pout, before leaving his living room and going into his kitchen.

Taehyung stayed alone behind, still in disbelief. He hesitantly leaned back into a cushion and looked around. For the first time he registered the vibes of this room. Everything was minimalistic and modern, somehow very suitable to Jungkook. The walls were gray and emphasized the theme well.

"What are those?!" He asked himself aloud.

Big, giant bluetooth speakers took up a lot of space in the living room. Space, you could use for storage for things, which were laying around in the open chaotically, but who was he to judge?

Sighing, Taehyung closed his eyes. He was up all night and his hunger was no more, he was too tired. It wouldn't hurt to close his eyes until breakfast. He fell asleep.

Jungkook didn't mind cooking, he didn't mind eating out either. For today's circumstances a quick meal was the best, so he heated everything up and brought it back to the dining table in his living room.

"Hey, doll! Brekkie is ready!" He called him.

No answer.

The ravenette walked around the sofa and found a sleeping beauty lying on his sofa. He couldn't help it, but his lips curled up to a slight smile and he silently admired his facial features. This doll should be a model. Everyone would surrender his charm, he was sure. And yet, all he could think of was how obedient and with no hesitation Taehyung followed his commands earlier. Suddenly his head filled with scenes, how the beauty would submit to him with no objection. How he would yield to pleasure and cry for more, being all needy and a pure mess.

Then again, Taehyung showed a sassy and feisty side earlier. He liked the back and forth in arguing, meaning it also could get wilder in bed. Suddenly Jungkook was eager to find out both sides, feeling hot by the sole thought of it.

What the f*cking hell was he thinking? Never! This doll was a forbidden fruit!

He turned heel and stormed out of his living room in an instant. He needed a cold show. Now.

After a long cold shower Jungkook felt way better, getting dressed comfy. It was already early morning. A workday for so many, but not for him. Today he had a day off, so he comfortably and lazily walked back into his living room. Taehyung was curled into an adoring cute ball, but still sleeping tightly.

"Time to go home, doll," Jungkook whispered, when his glance dropped on his neighbor's apartment through their mutual door. The bed was still full of stuff and there was no other place to sleep other than that. No way, he was cleaning up that mess. Therefore he looked down and pursed his lips, pondering what to do.

Taehyung must be tired.

Yesterday there were no sketches or drafts to be found anywhere in his home. So he stayed up all night, this was his conclusion. Jungkook put his hands into his pants' pocket and went to the linking door. He closed it with a eyeroll.

If he couldn't bring Taehyung back to his apartment, he could at least block off this horrible sight of chaos. It was hurting his eyes, being a complete contrast to his neat apartment.

Then he walked off into his bedroom, where he took one of his two blankets and walked back again. He spread out one over Taehyung, watching the beauty again. His thoughts from earlier appeared in his mind and he abruptly walked off again.

F*ck that! He would not fall into that trap of relationships again!

Not with this doll nor with anybody!

He ended up in his bedroom and closed the door behind himself, when a yawn hit him. He was tired as well as his night was not short either.

Time to go to bed, too.

"Hey, coconut!" Jimin greeted his cousin. He slipped out of his shoes in the entrance.

"I need your car today!" He announced. The car keys were placed in a bowl on a cupboard right next to the door, but the blonde went inside despite it. He was hungry. Yesterday he had a long night in and was too exhausted to buy breakfast. Jungkook on the other hand always had food at home, so he would eat something quick. His younger idiot of cousin would get mad, because food was on his holy "mine is mine"- list, but he doesn't care. The anger would not last long anyways.

Jimin detangled out of his jacket, threw it on the sofa without care and was about to go to the kitchen, when he suddenly heard a complaining hum. He froze with one leg in the air, slowly turning around with furrowed eyebrows and questioning expression. He put down his hanging foot and approached the sofa to find Taehyung sleeping tightly.

"What the hell?" He mumbled with big eyes. What was Taehyung doing here?! On Jungkook's sofa?! Where was Jungkook?! Jimin raised his head again and looked around more confused than before, fixing his eyes on a never-seen door behind him.

"Huh?" He questioned next. Where was that door coming from?

At that moment Taehyung hummed in his sleep and pulled back his attention. Then his stare fell onto the table and his heart melted.

"Did you wait for Jungkook and made breakfast for him, too?" He whispered with a tender smile. Taehyung went all the way out, although he admitted to not being good at cooking at all!

How cute was he,please?

Then Jimin's face frowned.

Jungkook. was. at. a. club. yesterday.

Probably dancing around and getting another girl or guy laid! All while Taehyung waited for him and fell asleep on the sofa! Jimin's eyes flamed up in a glare. Where the heck was that airhead of a coconut idiot?!

The older blonde stomped up to the hallway, looking to the entrance. Jungkook's shoes were by the door, so his cousin was home! Bedroom!

Jimin banged the door open to find Jungkook fast asleep, he would probably even oversleep a bomb. However, his jaw dropped open. Jungkook really let the man, who carried HIS baby under his heart, sleep on the sofa, while the majesty himself was rather lying in the bed?

"Not under my watch!" Jimin swore.

Taehyung had the right to be in the bed instead!

He walked back, madder than before, and lifted Taehyung up. He would carry him over!