chapter 21

"Can you tell me what YOU are doing here?" Yoongi asked in a low whisper, once Jungkook and Jimin left the living room.

Taehyung was startled, getting up as well now. He would help nevertheless, this was the least he could do. There were enough plates on the table to be piled up.

"Taetae, answer me! I help you out, there is no need to stay-" with that idiot of one-night stand magnet.

"I don't need help!" Taehyung hissed back, whispering as well, but more aggressive than wanted.

Yoongi stared at him stunned and froze.

In the very same moment Taehyung felt sorry and took a deep breath.

This was the reason why he wanted to be on his own, they always jumped up in haste to aid. He didn't need anything of that.

He wanted to succeed on his own.

Suddenly he realized that he didn't. He moved away to an unknown place for his beloved, but ended in another codependency. Jungkook was cooking meals for him, still he was such a mess and couldn't do all the housework beside his work. He didn't even want to think about his project. First tears built up in his eyes.

"Tae-"

"What happened?!" Jimin yelled.

This alarmed Jungkook in the kitchen, who also dashed out. He just took a glimpse of Taehyung wiping away his tears and stared at Yoongi angrily.

"What did you do?!" He yelled at Jimin's boyfriend, who was taken aback by the sudden approach.

"Nothing!" He exclaimed much calmer, crossing his arms.

"Are you alright?" Jimin asked Taehyung, who nodded.

"I'm just.. I didn't want to cause you all any trouble, I should get through this on my own. I'm just overwhelmed," he admitted.

Living alone was difficult, if you always had someone around who did things for you.

He knew how everything worked, because his father was eager to show Namjoon and him everything. Still, they had maids.

When his father was away, his mother didn't want them to lay a finger on housework.

It changed with Jin, who moved in with them. His mother also slowly changed.

But it was not enough. Taehyung felt suffocated at home and fled.

"I really want this! I really want to make it all happen. Living alone and all!" he opened up.

"It's okay," Jimin said with an encouraging and cheerful smile.

"You are not alone. We're here to help," he added.

"I don't even own clean clothes!" Taehyung refused with a pout.

"You can wear my stuff until you do," Jungkook joined their conversation now and Taehyung looked down.

"If you really want this, you will rock this," Jimin said again and hugged the silver blonde. He could only imagine how difficult it must be to be away from home in a new surrounding and additionally pregnant.

"I know we don't know each other long, but see us as your family, okay? We will be at your side. Yoongi, me and that dork," Jimin told him.

"Dork?! What- you mochi breed! Who do you call dork?" Jungkook interfered, when Yoongi suddenly chuckled.

"What are you laughing at now?" The ravenette asked.

"Mochi breed.. it's kinda cute." He replied with a gummy smile that Jimin cooed right away. He moved from hugging Taehyung to wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck.